It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Muslim atrocity. Must we embrace the peaceful muslim traditions?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Again, the religion of peace provides the Western cultures another reason to despise it’s psychotic practices. Previously, we were indoctrinated with the acceptance of female circumcision. AGGHhhh! How disgusting! Then we have muslim fathers killing their daughters for disrespecting them. www.cleveland.com... or this,

Now we have another example of Eastern cultural traditions: Maarib Al Hishmawi, 16,

was last seen leaving Taft High School in Bexar County. She was located in mid-March when she was taken in by an organization that cared for her after she ran away. According to Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar , Al Hishmawi’s parents — dad: Abdulah Fahmi Al Hishmawi, 34, and mom: Hamdiyah Saha Al Hishmawi,(just look at the love in her eyes) 33 —

would beat their daughter with a broomstick and pour hot cooking because she refused to marry a man in another city. The parents reportedly agreed to the arranged marriage in exchange for $20,000. Salazar added. “At least at one point, she was choked almost to the point of unconsciousness.”
Some may accuse me of intolerance, and they are probably right. Because myself and other deplorables, will never stand for human rights violations.
Muslim apologists responding in 5..4..3..2..

edit on V232018Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 25 Mar 2018 12:23:46 -05001 by Violater1 because: jgheofgj

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Who is asking you to accept these atrocities?

I am basically an anti-theist, and even i know that nobody thinks this is ok, except for the people who commit these atrocities. You seem to forget that rhere are terrible people from all backgrounds.
edit on 25-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Do you accept them?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
disgraceful but doesn't fit the right wing white christian gun nut narrative they want to use to take your guns

also can't blame white cis gendered males for this so let's ignore it

+4 more 
link   

Who is asking us to accept these atrocities?

And I'm not going to sit here and act like Islam doesn't have their problems.... But last I checked, America isn't in a shortage of their own violent problems.

We've had shooting and bombings at least once a month.

+10 more 
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Do you accept them?

Do i accept who? Murderers? No!! Not from any religion. Why would you try to compare the worst from one group to all of the rest of them?

Wtf? I like nice people. I don’t care what they believe until it hurts someone else.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Do you accept them?

Wtf? I like nice people. I don’t care what they believe until it hurts someone else.

So is it a yes or no?
I saw your edit, your against murder. But your ok with the other islamic tradition of punishment for disrespecting the parents?
edit on V512018Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 25 Mar 2018 11:51:18 -05001 by Violater1 because: xgjnyk

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not that I am excusing anything but, it does sound more like the $20,000 was the prime motivation, probably pride and control

Nobody would excuse that I couldn't imagine
Your desire for Muslim apologists sounds like you are trying to gain popular opinion, this isn't about you

It's just a sad story

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The religion of pieces.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Not that I am excusing anything but, it does sound more like the $20,000 was the prime motivation, probably pride and control

Nobody would excuse that I couldn't imagine
Your desire for Muslim apologists sounds like you are trying to gain popular opinion, this isn't about you

It's just a sad story
I even like Raggedyann here, and he has some pretty #ed up ideas. But I don’t think he goes around killing people, and I wouldn’t put him in the same group of Christians who do go around killing people.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

A circumcision is not the correct word for female genital mutilation.

Female circumcision is the removal of the clitoral hood.

Female genital mutilation is the removal of the clitoris.

To even think that another person is capable of doing this to a young girl is abhorrent. I have repeatedly sent letters and emails to my congressman to have this outlawed and make it a federal crime. All I get is "thanks for your correspondence".

One instance:
Michigan Doctor
edit on 25-3-2018 by NightFlight because: Added a link for anal retentive people like me...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I'll second the 2nd poster.

Nobody is asking you to accept these atrocities.

You can't cherry pick which human rights you'd like to support either, it's either all of them or non of them.

But for what it's worth...

Forced marriage is wrong.
Mutilation of genitalia is wrong.
Physical and mental abuse is wrong.

Instead of hating on Muslim's why not educate them on your laws and their rights?
edit on 25-3-2018 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is why we should insist these people assimilate when they come here. That doesn't mean you have to completely abandon your native culture, but barbaric # like this? Yeah, you're gonna haveta give that up. Sorry.

Just a wild guess but I'd imagine we won't be seeing a #womensmarch about this?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I won't let it go to my head, wood duck

+12 more 
link   
Cultural problem, not an Islamic problem. There are millions of Muslims who don’t beat or kill their daughters, and there are plenty of non-Muslims who beat and/or kill their daughters.

Cool avatar by the way. Your selfie with your gun makes you look so cool and awesome.

link   

I am basically an anti-theist, and even i know that nobody thinks this is ok, except for the people who commit these atrocities. You seem to forget that rhere are terrible people from all backgrounds.

The inquistion and the salem witch trials are perfect examples.

edit on 25-3-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Cultural problem, not an Islamic problem. There are millions of Muslims who don’t beat or kill their daughters, and there are plenty of non-Muslims who beat and/or kill their daughters.

Cool avatar by the way. Your selfie with your gun makes you look so cool and awesome.

Islamic culture?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

There would be no muslim/Islamic violence if we would just comply.

Duh.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Islam, the religion of pieces. Their love for other people is so great it hurts, sometimes they explode with love and happiness.

I dare not shake their hands. I might not get my hand back....

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

The inquistion and the salem witch trials are perfect examples.

So these people are where we were 3, 400 years ago? That sure makes me feel better.

And yes, I know this isn't representative of all Muslims.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join