It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing Manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Short Poetic Piece

If you carry on the way you are
There's no future for the children
Mind Manipulation
Brain Vibration
Must be another way forward
Another way for the children
Mind Manipulation
Hmmmm.
This is crazy..
Do you not see the outcome?
No future for the children
Mind Manipulation
Hmmmm.
No freedom
Stop with your agendas
And let the children be
Mind Manipulation
Brain
Washed
Far from our creation.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Lets kill hitler-doctor who

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Interesting but I just heard one of the young people say that if the adults can't get it done, it's time for the children to step in; new, fresh ideas and approaches.
edit on 13CDT09America/Chicago02790931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Interesting but I just heard one of the young people say that if the adults can't get it done, it's time for the children to step in; new, fresh ideas and approaches.

I'm not talking about 'gun control'. That is definitely something the young can change over in the US.

My op is about 'mind manipulation' of the young with those harness hidden agendas. If you don't know who I'm talking about, where have you been these last few years?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm not talking about 'gun control'. That is definitely something the young can change over in the US.

My op is about 'mind manipulation' of the young with those harness hidden agendas. If you don't know who I'm talking about, where have you been these last few years?

For those young people to step up and say they will step up to change things, it does not look like there is any type of mind manipulation in place. And that particular young person was speaking about voting out those that cannot or will not change things; it's about voting.
edit on 13CDT10America/Chicago000101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Like wow Light. That is like a really old worn out adage. Not to mention the idea of the 2nd amendment is a whole new fresh approach to the people governing themselves as historical ideas about governing go from the beginning of time. These kids are in bad need of good history lesions and demonstrate why a dumbed down world is an easy to manipulate world.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Like wow Light. That is like a really old worn out adage. Not to mention the idea of the 2nd amendment is a whole new fresh approach to the people governing themselves as historical ideas about governing go from the beginning of time. These kids are in bad need of good history lesions and demonstrate why a dumbed down world is an easy to manipulate world.

Which kids? The young person I was listening too wasn't dumbed down at all.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

During World War 2, Admiral Yamamoto decried that "there was a gun behind every blade of grass" and would not invade the US Mainland when he lead the attacks on Pearl Harbor and the western Pacific.

Imagine, if you will, that the children had marched and were "listened" to before 1939? East of the Mississippi would be speaking German and the west would be Japanese.

However, I forgot that history isn't really taught anymore in school. What they teach now is anyone's guess as long as its politically correct.

History does and will repeat itself. Only the names change...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

The young people today are not the young people of yesterday.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You can certainly say that again!!!!!!

Whose fault is it?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Whose fault is it?

They are more educated and we can expect much more from them than previous generations. Don't base humanity's progress or downfall on history because sometimes history does not repeat, and sometimes it takes only one person to make a difference.
edit on 13CDT11America/Chicago017111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Lets kill hitler-doctor who

.... EVERY Christmas ,
and EVERY Easter ....

Jesus even loves zombies ....

But only God knows why .....

link   

Yeah, one sh!t in my yard this morning.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Whose fault is it?

They are more educated and we can expect much more from them than previous generations. Don't base humanity's progress or downfall on history because sometimes history does not repeat, and sometimes it takes only one person to make a difference.

No they are NOT. They may know more sociological history, but the humanities and and a dollar might buy you a cup of coffee. We need engineers, mathematicians, people who can read and comprehend WHAT they read and LEADERS! One person to make a difference? It won't be any of these snowflakes/SJW of today. Come to think of it, one person who is educated in the sciences will make a difference... The snowflakes and SJWs will think its magic...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Yeah, one sh!t in my yard this morning.

I wish we could flag an individual post!

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The children of today are breaking free
of the chains that bind and blind their parents .

They don't want your target on their backs ,
that monkey of darkness ...

The future is theirs to change , and your fear
of the daylight will subside , but only when
you let go of delusion ....

You know , ... that brainwashing manipulation
with the inky blackness of Hell ....

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

I'm not sure younderstand my op.
Maybe you do.
It's intended for those who Manipulate the young to their way of thinking.
Everyone needs to have an opinion.
An opinion of their own, not one manifested upon them.
Sure, they can have their say and let it be.
It is upto the Individual to decide.
Darkness runs rampant and must be Eliminated
edit on CDTMon, 26 Mar 2018 06:41:16 -05000000003106x116x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

top topics

join