It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The opening act was tumultuous. Phase two of Trump’s presidency could be even more so.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

My family sacrificed a lot to immigrate here and paid a lot of money earned with sweat and tears. If amnesty is given I can honestly say I would consider suing the government for the money and time we spent doing the process the right way.

I know a good attorney. She ain't cheap but you need the best when you take on the feds.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
originally posted by: CB328

the ones with the skills, knowledge, and abilities will neutralize the ones with the ineptitude, naiveté

No dear that's a matter of your opinion. That is what you haven't figured out yet. Your opinions are just that opinions.

Even with all the push back Trump has still accomplished more for The American People than others.

That means you and the rest of the Trump voters wil be gone! If only that were true.

edit on 3/25/2018 by Martin75 because: Fixed quotes

edit on 3/25/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Let russia and china tackle all the world problems . Let them spend all their money on the war on terrorism . If you think the USA is brutal I think you will find russia and china much worse .

You mean more effective.

They don't have a bunch of hippies trying to stop them from being successful.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Funny how the same ones bemoaning us giving up our so-called leadership roles on certain things, are the same ones that go nuts when we fund the military or go on another war rampage.
I for one think the US wielded far more power and respect Post WW2 when our education and manufacturing were world class. Now it is no-class.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Senator John McCain

"To refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain 'the last best hope of earth' for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history.

"We live in a land made of ideals, not blood and soil. We are the custodians of those ideals at home, and their champion abroad. We have done great good in the world. That leadership has had its costs, but we have become incomparably powerful and wealthy as we did. We have a moral obligation to continue in our just cause, and we would bring more than shame on ourselves if we don't. We will not thrive in a world where our leadership and ideals are absent. We wouldn't deserve to."
I really doubt McCain authored that at all, it's much more likely authored by an intern in his circle.. You know it, and I know it.
edit on 25-3-2018 by Plotus because: BS meter just went off

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Hillary dreamed about it for 40 years but Trump has planned it for 40 years.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

yes , more effective is a better way . thanks for the correction

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MostlyReading

McCain is Ghandi compared to Bolton.

It's not Ghandi anymore - it's always been Gandhi now (mandela effect).

In so far as trumps second act, it has me worried. Things that matter don't seem to be getting better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join