It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Cuts ISS Live Feed Yet Again Due To UFO Caught On Camera...March 24, 2018

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It has happened before and it happened again yesterday. Apparently, this past Saturday, a "UFO" was caught on the live NASA ISS feed, by a UFO researcher, when the feed suddenly went to "blue screen." Now, I'll state that this object is probably not "alien" in origin, but this type of "anomaly" has been caught on NASA's live feed in the past. Is it standard practice for NASA to cut the live feed, when a "strange" object comes to view? If this is just a "reflection," why would the feed go to blue screen? I also would like to know why some camera's on the ISS produce razor sharp, high definition video of earth, but crappy, distorted, low resolution video of these unknown anomalies.

Saturday's capture:

Compare the anomaly shown in the above clip, to this one caught on May 2017. Similar shape?:

This clip from January 2017, catches another anomaly on NASA's live feed, before going to blue screen:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
NASA has been widely known to cut live feeds or put up green screens for whatever reason... I stopped caring about UFOs or aliens because the reality is that us "regular" people will never know the truth.

The government and even NASA think they know better than us or think we aren't ready if ever...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

I agree...but our tax dollars help fund NASA, so we "regular" people have a RIGHT to know!

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You think we would have any rights at all. Just perceived rights to assume we have them

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I also would like to know why some camera's on the ISS produce razor sharp, high definition video of earth, but crappy, distorted, low resolution video of these unknown anomalies.

Obfuscation by youtubers perhaps.
I see reflections , Scott Waring sees a rotating disk but that's his job.

Streetcap are no better than Waring with their video again looking like a reflection ,the Going Viral video is all about Going Viral and is most likely another reflection.

The ISS live feed is on a delay and is monitored , if NASA wanted to hide an anomaly they would do it before these clowns saw it.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Watchers be watchin'.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yep, I believe NASA, as much as I believe our government. So lets all agree that all these anomalies are just the moon, space debris, reflections from station windows, the spacecraft structure itself or lights from Earth that appear as artifacts in photos and videos from the orbiting laboratory. Yep, because average citizens will believe what they're told.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
We've seen NASA do this on a regular basis. It's no coincidence that the screen goes blue or the technical issue message comes up everytime an anomaly comes into focus.
I get the feeling that NASA employees are told to cut the feed when things like this happen.

It certainly doesn't look like anything we put up there. That we know of anyway. Satellite maybe?

NASA cutting the feed on things like this only adds to the mystery of what's up there.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Average citizens are told a lot of interesting stuff by NASA but sadly science isn't enough for some so they stray into the realms of fantasy and try to make money from youtube by enticing others into their fantasy , like any camera the ISS cameras are prone to internal and external reflections ... we've seen it many times in videos similar to ones you posted.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The cameras also seem fairly prone to shut down in response to said 'reflections'.

That's some unusually selective tech.

Just hundreds of co-incidences, I guess.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Since the camera view is thru glass:

Ruling out reflection due to changing perspective is difficult.

Ruling out claims the 'object' is "two hundred meters long" is easier.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Or...or...there are no aliens coming to this rock. Which is the more likely scenario.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I agree...but our tax dollars help fund NASA, so we "regular" people have a RIGHT to know!

No, you don't.

Of course they are here. They will never admit it though, might upset the apple cart.

Power, politics, the 'economy' and especially the religious apple cart are unstable enough as it it.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Well if you freeze frame at 1:06 you can see the leprechaun riding the unicorn...

I wonder if this youtuber is aware of the thousands of tonnes of space debris that is orbiting the earth, and the atmosphere doesn't end when the clouds stop. Or as gortex pointed out, it could be as mundane as a reflection.

As I tell everyone, the U in UFO stands for Unidentied-that doesn't equate to nordics from Venus. Sailors often mistook manatees as mermaids-this youtuber is looking for mermaids.
edit on 25-3-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I think alien photobombs are the coolest.

edit on 25-3-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
NASA has been widely known to cut live feeds or put up green screens for whatever reason... I stopped caring about UFOs or aliens because the reality is that us "regular" people will never know the truth.

The government and even NASA think they know better than us or think we aren't ready if ever...

Oh yah?

Show me a NASA green screen clip and not a YouTube Awakened Mind with ominous music misrepresentation.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I want to believe. I have a family member that works for govt. space program stuff (don't we all know an insider!!). While the truth cannot be told...I have been assured that it's not aliens.
I've been told that what it really is...well that is a lot scarier than aliens. Sleep well, world. She has told me that I would be terrified to know what is really floating around up there. I can only imagine that our world powers are the aliens. I think it's silly to think that the puppet shows each country runs are not scripted to some degree. Chew on that for awhile.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Show me a NASA green screen clip and not a YouTube Awakened Mind with ominous music misrepresentation.

I can do that

Please feel free to look at that image while listening to Amon Amarth-it's oddly soothing.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yeah, I mean, it's on a delay anyway, so why don't you not nasa cut the feed just before the ufo is seen. Makes no sense. Just reflections and YouTube clickbait I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
It has happened before and it happened again yesterday. Apparently, this past Saturday, a "UFO" was caught on the live NASA ISS feed, by a UFO researcher, when the feed suddenly went to "blue screen." Now, I'll state that this object is probably not "alien" in origin, but this type of "anomaly" has been caught on NASA's live feed in the past. Is it standard practice for NASA to cut the live feed, when a "strange" object comes to view? If this is just a "reflection," why would the feed go to blue screen? I also would like to know why some camera's on the ISS produce razor sharp, high definition video of earth, but crappy, distorted, low resolution video of these unknown anomalies.

Saturday's capture:

Compare the anomaly shown in the above clip, to this one caught on May 2017. Similar shape?:

This clip from January 2017, catches another anomaly on NASA's live feed, before going to blue screen:

Ever think it might be ours or some other country's spy satellites they go "dark" on? Always gotta be "aliens" or "UFOs". I think many times it's just that: Earth spy-tech....

We know there are dozens and dozens of spy satellites and secret tech up there.....
edit on 25-3-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join