It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you'll see a lot of 'evil eye' gloves at the March For Our Lives

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

No worries, I can suck those bad boys up into my abdominal region. It's a useful talent and a great party trick, or so my uncle told me when I was 11. And he liked to party. #ohnoheedidn!
edit on 25-3-2018 by Starhooker because: Oh yes I did

edit on 25-3-2018 by Starhooker because: Nope

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Would you forward me your autograph? I've never encountered a human flashing a black hole belly button, and i've endured 99 galaxies.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Sure. And how will you be paying? I don't take American Express. Well, obviously you've never been to Brelickastra, in the Tingo Mime quadrant? Chock full of my kind. Sometimes I purposley drop a fruit loop down my belly. Then watch it spiral slowly into infinite density. Like our brains. Oh, $20 and I'll send you 3. Might take a while

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Coal, I'll pay in coal. If I'm out i'll send you a few rocks.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

You"re holding? So you know what it's like. I can ride my bike over there if it's quicker that way. Let me know

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Sure ok, I'm in the Galaxy to your right (if your in North America) then turn left twice, no three times. Then right 6 times and then you should be at my place. I'm right next to Lux's Pub.

edit on 25-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Oh! Why didn't you say so? That's right down by the 7-11 at the edge of the universe. You must know rodger. That bastard owes me $20. But he only got 2. Youre getting 3

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Damn him! Give him a swift kick in the nads on your way to my place ok? I've got some blueglo If you feel like hanging out for a quick drink.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

He's like me apparently. Minus the fun uncle. So I'll just slap him. Blueglo is quite the tasty beverage. Ok, but my mom will notice if I'm out too long. Plus she might need the bike soon. Omw
edit on 25-3-2018 by Starhooker because: Yup

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Dude you must be the upcoming Batman villain!

You know, the Jizzler? Kiddler of the Riddler? Played also by Jim Carrey? Always eats at Sizzler? Cousin of Adolf Hizzler? Pops a lot of thizzlers?

Yea. You're Jim Carrey. I knew it.

edit on 25-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Do you have any pictures from the march? The pink hats were easy to spot. I didn't see any eyes on gloves but to be honest I wasn't looking for it either.
So...any examples of this and what does it all mean?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

No, just lonely

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: toysforadults

Do you have any pictures from the march? The pink hats were easy to spot. I didn't see any eyes on gloves but to be honest I wasn't looking for it either.
So...any examples of this and what does it all mean?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I did put a spell on him. So far so good.
I also put a charm on Robert Mueller.
And a pentacle of protection over the nation.
My religious rights.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro
Call me captain derail. Threads and mirrors while you blink

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Funny enough this crowd didn't even leave trash behind. What a classy group they turned out to be. No riots. No looting. No violence. Just a solid strong message. Very classy. Very well done.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

These folks used social media to organize the march. They already have a lot of ways to get their voices heard. They spoke for the majority of Americans who want gun control. Reasonable gun control. Not a ban on guns. The laws are going to change because America wants it and they will speak at the polls to accomplish this.
The NRA won't matter in politics because we out number them. No amount of money they throw at a politician will help if they don't support gun control. That's the future.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

They wore cat ears on pink hats not vaginas. And they weren't feminists. They were the women of America. Mothers and daughters and sisters and aunts. Strong women with a strong message. It's been quite a year for women I will say that. From the "Me too" movement to a record number of women running for public office.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You must be a real doll to know. I'm so jealous of the women in your life.

NOT...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Lots of low frequency posting

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join