It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Will we ever have a Black President?

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Powell has no respect from the GOP, he wasn't Bush's Bitch like Condi is. Also, Condi has no respect from anyone. Blacks hate her for selling her self to the GOP, republicans hate her for being female and black, never gonna do it. The republican party will always be white male, unless the parties switch sides again.(Republicans use to be union, freedom for everyone(Lincoln), so forth, and now are state rights and only white men should have freedoms.(Bush family, Nixon, so forth)

Also, I thought it was already decided that Jeb Bush would be the next candidate for president.(I actually think i heard that somewhere)




posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
he wasn't Bush's Bitch like Condi is.






Im not a mod but things said like this will draw their attention to you just a little free advice , might want read the rules dude



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What? Colin Powell repeatedly said no, I am not going to say this crap. He wanted diplomacy, he wanted to work with other nations. Unlike Condi, who is a puppet. WHich is why Powell was forced to resign, he wouldn't dpew forth lies of the party.



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Also, Condi has no respect from anyone. Blacks hate her for selling her self to the GOP, republicans hate her for being female and black, never gonna do it. The republican party will always be white male, unless the parties switch sides again.(Republicans use to be union, freedom for everyone(Lincoln), so forth, and now are state rights and only white men should have freedoms.(Bush family, Nixon, so forth)

Also, I thought it was already decided that Jeb Bush would be the next candidate for president.(I actually think i heard that somewhere)



That is not true about Condi, she is well respected by everyone excpet jealous dems who wish she was on their side. You are wrong to assume that the republican party is the skin. party, those people form their own groups and most Americans know better than to associate with them. The Democartic party used to be the one with more KKK members but when Kennedy pushed for civil rights in the '60's they jumped to the other party.

So far Jeb has said he had no interest in running for pres in '08, but I have to say a Jeb/Condi ticket sounds strong.



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Some info on Colin Powell from a veteran's webpage.

www.usvetdsp.com...


As an Army officer, Powell's superiors considered him a consummate "team player." They could count on Powell to haul their water despite any contradictory feelings he may have had. Powell's blind loyalty was demonstrated during a second tour in Vietnam (1968-1969), where as deputy assistant chief of staff for operations G-3 at Americal Division .quarters in Chu Lai, he was asked to handle a potentially embarrassing letter a young soldier had written to Gen. Creighton Abrams, commander of all U.S. forces in Vietnam.

The soldier had written about rumors of a massacre that Americal Division soldiers had committed in the hamlet of My Lai 4 in South Vietnam. Although he did not mention My Lai in the letter, the soldier complained that Americal soldiers were indiscriminately killing Vietnamese civilians. Such acts, the young soldier warned, "are carried on at entire unit levels and thereby acquire the aspect of sanctioned policy."

Several days after he received a copy of the letter, Powell sent a memo to his superior, the adjutant general, making the outrageous claim that the young soldier had not given enough specifics upon which to base an inquiry. The purposely blind Powell said the soldier's charges were false except for "isolated instances." He wrote that "relations between American soldiers and the Vietnamese are excellent." Powell's damage control efforts soon proved fruitless and the My Lai massacre burst onto the world stage like an atomic explosion, severely damaging the U.S. war effort in Vietnam. On the orders of Lt. William Calley, soldiers from the U.S. Army Americal Division had indeed indiscriminantly gunned down an entire village of men, women and children.

Although Powell's attempt to cover up the massacre was unsuccessful, he had at least proven his willingness to do what was necessary to please his bosses. For his two tours of duty in Vietnam, Powell, who was never exposed to serious combat, was awarded the Purple Heart for a minor foot wound he received after stepping on a "punji stick." He was later awarded a Bronze Star for heroism and the Soldiers Medal for pulling two men free from a non-combat related helicopter crash.

After returning from Vietnam, the ambitious young officer attended George Washington University, courtesy of the Army, and received an MBA degree. A year later, in 1972, Powell was one of 17 persons hand picked by Washington insiders from more than 1,500 military and civilian applicants for White House fellowships. He was assigned to work for Frank Carlucci, who was at that time deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget, and Casper Weinberger, budget director. The two became Powell's champions in Washington's power circles.

Powell was just beginning to earn his degree in political treachery studying under Carlucci and Weinberger when President Richard Nixon made a politically convenient decision to ignore high level intelligence which told of large numbers of American prisoners of war being held back as hostages by the communist Vietnamese and their Laotian puppets after the war ended. Nixon's decision to declare all "missing" Americans dead caused a controversy which has plagued Washington decision makers to this day.


Hmm... Denying massacres when a soldier writes to his government about it? = Not good. Kissing up to the elites? = Good!

I have no desire to vote for this man. Pick somebody else.

Look people, Arnold Schwartzneggar INTERRUPTED a California Governor's term and stepped into a position where he can alter the US Constitution within five years. Take a second to think about that. We can pick who we want. Is it party politics that makes you think you're limited to having guys like Colin Powell and Jesse Jackson? Find some kind of black Abraham Lincoln quick-like and EVERY white dude will vote him, I guarantee. Not Obama, but somebody REAL. An actual person. Somebody like George Carlin but black. He's got my vote already.

Black Americans MUST participate in the American political process or there will not be an America. Their opinion and their vote is valuable. Black Americans have earned their place in America. They've collectively seen the worst side of America. The Constitution is shaped in part by the politics of slavery. White people need to chill out for a while. End the race war in MIND and then you can end it in body.



posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Nope, it'll be Ford Jr..



posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
hah here is someone we can vote for the that is black and foreign , how about Ghandi, shoot he died didnt he well guess we have to settle for a normal person.


Come on guys black , white, foreign , domestic the wines color doesn't matter it is all in how intoxicating and inviting it appears.


We are due for some off the wall change just to mix things up and I think it is coming in the next election , it is already in the works , denying it will only delay it , it is inevitable , we will have either a foreign born , black male , black female, or plain just female of any race in the next election or two nothing is going to stop that now people have grasped the winds of change and dont want to let go it's the new fad in politics






[edit on 19/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]



posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta


It will take as long as they make it take because they have majority, they also have a republican trying right now to introduce law to repeal constitutional restrictions on terms of the president to do away with the two term limit it was on cnn and hnws news stations today. They did say however that it would not be retroactive to include Bush but it it gets through Bush will just fight to get in on it anyway or run later, because to run latter would be accepted under the repeal because the only thing keeping him from running later is the current laws.


[edit on 18/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]



I have till date not used the word dictator for Bush ,but if he stayes for the third term I will very much contemplate using the word.

And the most I hate is the concept of family legacy in politics , its no better than the Mediaval Monarchy.



posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JADESTONE

I have till date not used the word dictator for Bush ,but if he stayes for the third term I will very much contemplate using the word.

And the most I hate is the concept of family legacy in politics , its no better than the Mediaval Monarchy.






I hear ya jade , tell you what you remember the movie turk183 if so then you will understand when I say if your up to it and he does then on inaugiration night why dont we spray paint our own mural in NYC saying Bush is a dictator for giggles. Better yet want to really set things off How about this welcome to Bushs New World Order, that awta go over even better.



Wait on turk182 there was a new years sign that the unscrewed lights in the pattern of the letters turk182 , well it would be more work to say what we have to say but I think we can pull it off dont you.













[edit on 19/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

[edit on 19/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]



posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

I hear ya jade , tell you what you remember the movie turk183 if so then you will understand when I say if your up to it and he does then on inaugiration night why dont we spray paint our own mural in NYC saying Bush is a dictator for giggles. Better yet want to really set things off How about this welcome to Bushs New World Order, that awta go over even better.


Wait on turk182 there was a new years sign that the unscrewed lights in the pattern of the letters turk182 , well it would be more work to say what we have to say but I think we can pull it off dont you.


[edit on 19/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

[edit on 19/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]


hey drbryan, I fail to see the point , why do you think painting graffiti will do any good?

Anyway the legislation is still to pass and its too early to go on a offensive.



posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JADESTONE

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

hey drbryan, I fail to see the point , why do you think painting graffiti will do any good?

Anyway the legislation is still to pass and its too early to go on a offensive.




Dude lighten up it was a joke to say I understand where you are coming from , turk182 was a movie about consiracy and abuse of power , just as Bush getting to take advantage of a modified constitution would give him the power to abuse and the ability to continue his conspiracies.




And its never to early to protect yourself from idiots and warmongers.







[edit on 19/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]



posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
hey drbryan, for a moment I really thought you are serious about going on a rampage on the streets of NYC. I thought you were taking bout turk 183 the graffiti painter.

Grafftis are fine as long as they are not no others wall... like mine.



posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JADESTONE
hey drbryan, for a moment I really thought you are serious about going on a rampage on the streets of NYC. I thought you were taking bout turk 183 the graffiti painter.

Grafftis are fine as long as they are not no others wall... like mine.









Yes I was refering to a grafiti painter, but in the movie the scenario was about the fire fighter who died and his family was denied benefits and the brother of the dead fire fighter was a new fire fighter and uncovered it and did all this grafiti and sabatoge to bring awareness , I was just musing that we could bring about the education of the Bush idiot by using the same tactics as a joke but hey give me the right oppurtunity and turn your back long enough and I might just try it you never know.



posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
thx for the info , I will try to get a video of the movie (sounds interesting , instead of using guns , this medium is far less violent to get the message across) .
looks like a old movie , doubt if they have a CD or DVD version.



posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JADESTONE


thx for the info , I will try to get a video of the movie (sounds interesting , instead of using guns , this medium is far less violent to get the message across) .
looks like a old movie , doubt if they have a CD or DVD version.







I think the newest was VHS it came out after beta I think it is a good source of ways to make an impression.



Man I didnt realize it but I better shut up I am beginning to date my self man Im getting old
















[edit on 19/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join