It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Democrats Part Three -- a New Star is Born

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: SailorJerry

They are threatening contitutional rights with mob rule

That sounds crazy to me

Is that really surprising considering our so called educational system is teaching our children our country is a "Democracy, ie Mob Rules" instead of a Constitutional Republic?

Right now the only way to save the Republic is to burn down our Educational system which has become nothing more than a Marxist indoctrination temple!

I hate to say it, but the damned people who hated our country from the get go used our own freedoms granted by the Constitution against us while we all took a long ass nap.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The Progressive fascists have found their Jospeh Goebbels.

Funny that some got bent out of shape with the caricature Jim Carrey painted about Huckabee but are fine with comparing this guy directly to one of the Nazi party's leaders.
edit on 25-3-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The anti-gun crowd are no better than book-burners.

It's like banning "Huck Finn" from the library.

They don't want to ban all books, just the "assault" books they find offensive.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Naw... neverminid.

edit on 25-3-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The anti-gun crowd are no better than book-burners.

It's like banning "Huck Finn" from the library.

They don't want to ban all books, just the "assault" books they find offensive.

Well you can double your pleasure by banning the Shooter's Bible.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He looks almost identical to Butthead from Beavis and Butthead (but I like David Hogg a lot less)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Just some food for thought! Remember how in the 60's the University of Berkley became know as the bastion of free speech? Well can you figure out why now? The Marxists took over! Now look at Berkley! Can't say a damn thing that is in opposition of what they are brain washing our youth with or you are a fascist, racist, Nazi etc etc BTW, I didn't capitalize Nazi ATS does it auto.....

Yea, when you hear a far left Progressive preach "Democracy", go ahead and replace Democracy with Fascism. History repeats and we are witnessing the parallel of Mao's Red Guard who destroyed the beautiful history and culture of China.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: face23785

Pretty sure the DNC is afraid to call the convention, the Texas governor has wanted one for some time (for the balanced budget amendment I think), and they know they don't have the pull to get their agenda through.

So their only option is to try and end a round on the constitution.

For those interested in the convention movement, check out Convention of States. The progress map reveals it's gaining momentum.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: seeker1963

Just some food for thought! Remember how in the 60's the University of Berkley became know as the bastion of free speech? Well can you figure out why now? The Marxists took over! Now look at Berkley! Can't say a damn thing that is in opposition of what they are brain washing our youth with or you are a fascist, racist, Nazi etc etc BTW, I didn't capitalize Nazi ATS does it auto.....

Yea, when you hear a far left Progressive preach "Democracy", go ahead and replace Democracy with Fascism. History repeats and we are witnessing the parallel of Mao's Red Guard who destroyed the beautiful history and culture of China.

Shame, that. "Progressives" have become the very thing they used to hate. Turns out they didn't hate The Man telling you what to do, they just wanted to be The Man telling you what to do.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

That if it happens could be the end of our country as we know it. If we had a system of government that wasn't rooted in corruption I wouldn't be too apprehensive, however, in our current banana republic corrupt government, I would advise anyone to be cautious of calling for a Convention of States...... Just my 2 cents....

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

That if it happens could be the end of our country as we know it. If we had a system of government that wasn't rooted in corruption I wouldn't be too apprehensive, however, in our current banana republic corrupt government, I would advise anyone to be cautious of calling for a Convention of States...... Just my 2 cents....

George Soros is completely against it. That makes it a great idea in my book.

Seriously though, the convention documents being pursued limit what kind of amendments they can pass. And it would take 38 state legislatures to pass amendments. It's not like you're going to get in there and they can just pass anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Additionally, even if we were a democracy, gun owners aren't the only people who support the 2nd Amendment.

And i dont believe for a second that gun owners are a minority among adults in the US

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

All I am detecting from this thread, and other similar threads, is fear. Fear that your "natural order" might be coming to and end. Fear that people like you will no longer dictate how the rest of the country acts. Fear that your carefully crafted lies are finally unravelling.

Would you be concerned if censorship was on the rise?

Just curious.

Because Americans see the 2nd Amendment as a right. A Constitutionally guaranteed right.

And we have people that are trying to remove/restrict that right.

Is it only gun rights that you seem okay with destroying? How about the rights to free expression?

Would you be okay with that right being gone as well?

You first have to be alive for the 2nd Amendment to mean anything.

That's what the kids are concerned about.

Does the 2nd trump the right to live?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Show me the numbers that backs up your statement... give me a citation that supports death by guns in schools is the biggest problem teenagers face... go ahead Ill wait!

edit on 25-3-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

This is a false equivalent, because you're comparing something that actually happened to an (unsubstantiated) crackpot conspiracy theory.

Crackpot conspiracy theory huh?

Did you see the display today?

*Snip* removed pictures to save space

Yes, a school shooting happened.
Yes, law enforcement that failed on every level was not held accountable.
Yes, the fingers are pointed at the NRA.

What do you think the goal of today's March was? Are you gonna insist that it wasn't about demanding more gun control laws that chip away at the 2nd amendment?

You want to know why the NRA is being targeted? They are gun industry lobbyist that have GOP members more scared of going against then even a huge group like AARP. Think about that for a second. AARP which is over 600% larger in membership then the NRA but the NRA is seemingly the one group that the GOP are afraid of going against...

Whose scared of going against the NRA? what are they going to do ? Stop sending money? give me a break.....

Do you want to remove all guns? just answer me that

Why do you assume anyone saying anything critical of the NRA is out to take away all guns? I am a NRA lifetime member and I think they have gone off the rails crazy with all this gun grabbing bull# they keep pushing.

Ok what have they said thats crazy? what hve they pushed thats nuts?

This etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Greven

Show me the numbers that backs up your statement... give me a citation that supports death by guns in schools is the biggest problem teenagers face... go ahead Ill wait!

I didn't say it was the biggest problem teenagers face.

I simply laid out a premise that you cannot disprove, unless you decide to say that there is no right to life.

Since you cannot disprove this, it is unsurprising that one would leap off into the territory of logical fallacies.
edit on 10Sun, 25 Mar 2018 10:44:08 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago3 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: UKTruth
The Progressive fascists have found their Jospeh Goebbels.

Funny that some got bent out of shape with the caricature Jim Carrey painted about Huckabee but are fine with comparing this guy directly to one of the Nazi party's leaders.

Calling actual white supremacists Nazis will bring down all sorts of backlash on this site, but photoshopping a kid onto a picture of Goebbles?

I thought calling people Nazis was bad.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Its low brow trolling and nothing more.

Godwins Law violations typically deserve ridicule.

On a side note, this "Reichwing" crap gives me the urge to punch blindly.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Kryties

All I am detecting from this thread, and other similar threads, is fear. Fear that your "natural order" might be coming to and end. Fear that people like you will no longer dictate how the rest of the country acts. Fear that your carefully crafted lies are finally unravelling.

Would you be concerned if censorship was on the rise?

Just curious.

Because Americans see the 2nd Amendment as a right. A Constitutionally guaranteed right.

And we have people that are trying to remove/restrict that right.

Is it only gun rights that you seem okay with destroying? How about the rights to free expression?

Would you be okay with that right being gone as well?

That's what the kids are concerned about.

Does the 2nd trump the right to live?

Keep arguing the 2nd amendment killed these kids. That'll really get you some change.

Seriously, are you guys trying to sabotage your own movement?

Apparently one of the speakers yesterday hadn't gotten the memo:

There are so very many things, so many steps to take. Like right now, sign our petition. It takes two seconds and it matters. We will take the big and we will take the small, but we will keep fighting. When they give us that inch, that bump stock ban, we will take a mile.

Gun grabber 101, don't tell them you'll never be satisfied. You're supposed to pretend you only want a couple small changes. Also funny, right before she said this, she said this:

All for that assault weapons ban to keep these weapons of war out of the hands of civilians who do not need them. All for the prohibition of high-capacity magazines. Because no hunter will ever need access to a magazine that can kill 17 in mere minutes.

Completely unaware that the shooter at her school only had 10-round magazines. These are the faces of the gun control movement, admitting the end goal out loud and preaching their own ignorance for all to see. I hope you enjoyed the big crowd that made you feel like you were "winning" because that's gonna be your only lasting victory with a message like this, a big crowd.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

As a progressive, I think a convention of states is a great idea. States rights is a no brainer.
edit on 25-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join