It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Democrats Part Three -- a New Star is Born

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

This is a false equivalent, because you're comparing something that actually happened to an (unsubstantiated) crackpot conspiracy theory.

Crackpot conspiracy theory huh?

Did you see the display today?

*Snip* removed pictures to save space

Yes, a school shooting happened.
Yes, law enforcement that failed on every level was not held accountable.
Yes, the fingers are pointed at the NRA.

What do you think the goal of today's March was? Are you gonna insist that it wasn't about demanding more gun control laws that chip away at the 2nd amendment?

You want to know why the NRA is being targeted? They are gun industry lobbyist that have GOP members more scared of going against then even a huge group like AARP. Think about that for a second. AARP which is over 600% larger in membership then the NRA but the NRA is seemingly the one group that the GOP are afraid of going against...

Whose scared of going against the NRA? what are they going to do ? Stop sending money? give me a break.....

Do you want to remove all guns? just answer me that

Why do you assume anyone saying anything critical of the NRA is out to take away all guns? I am a NRA lifetime member and I think they have gone off the rails crazy with all this gun grabbing bull# they keep pushing.

The gun grabbing BS like trying to pass a bill that makes any gun taking a magazine illegal?

LoL really?

Years of "OBAMA IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS!!!" bull# that they have used as a marketing tool to push sales through the roof. Using every #ing tragedy as a marketing tool to get more sale because "they are going to take away guns now!" They dont give a # about actual owners anymore. They are out to ensure their pockets get bigger.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

This is a troubling development... twitter.com...

Tip: MILLIONS of innocent lives would have been saved if Hitler would have been snuffed-out, when he started exhibiting the type of hatred that David Hogg is now embracing.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
*Eats popcorn and laughs at the hysteria on this thread before shaking a finger at the Old Fox for stirring yet again*

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

This is a false equivalent, because you're comparing something that actually happened to an (unsubstantiated) crackpot conspiracy theory.

Crackpot conspiracy theory huh?

Did you see the display today?

*Snip* removed pictures to save space

Yes, a school shooting happened.
Yes, law enforcement that failed on every level was not held accountable.
Yes, the fingers are pointed at the NRA.

What do you think the goal of today's March was? Are you gonna insist that it wasn't about demanding more gun control laws that chip away at the 2nd amendment?

You want to know why the NRA is being targeted? They are gun industry lobbyist that have GOP members more scared of going against then even a huge group like AARP. Think about that for a second. AARP which is over 600% larger in membership then the NRA but the NRA is seemingly the one group that the GOP are afraid of going against...

Whose scared of going against the NRA? what are they going to do ? Stop sending money? give me a break.....

Do you want to remove all guns? just answer me that

Why do you assume anyone saying anything critical of the NRA is out to take away all guns? I am a NRA lifetime member and I think they have gone off the rails crazy with all this gun grabbing bull# they keep pushing.

Ok what have they said thats crazy? what hve they pushed thats nuts?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burgerbuddy

This is a troubling development... twitter.com...

Tip: MILLIONS of innocent lives would have been saved if Hitler would have been snuffed-out, when he started exhibiting the type of hatred that David Hogg is now embracing.

Hopefully he is done. That was a godsend. I have copy from a similar sentiment, raw and naked invective, from a few musings here. Usually, these persons do not last. One outburst basically said that all the persons who disagree with her hip line of thinking were all gonna be dead soon (old ass) She was waiting for Antifa to come for us, and said she was safe from their wrath. She had an avatar which showed her stinking ass face; another advocated simply killing, and killing again, persons who are wealthy. So that no we would think twice before going to work for them again.

One good thing about when the globalists are engaged to gut our 2A rights, is that usually they are temporarily proscribed from gutting 1A, and from fomenting egalitarean pitchfork style rebellions.

Pitchforks and wrongthink memes are disseminated as part of the due process that comes after they “take the guns”. Because they can.

In Illinois, a Kennedy, rat-faced with a squeaky mouse voice that you would not believe, was in the gubernatorial race as a progressive. His meme was ‘Stop the Slaughter’, and he was not making reference to distracted driving, nor to the militarized police. As a Kennedy, ‘he understands loss yada yada yada so we should trust him to “take the guns”. Just shameless. But he made such poor copy that I could not find any concession speech material. ‘They’ do not want him in their recipe book. The other dem who lost looked like he had been physically beaten, and was still crying. But this hogg punk has me bristling. I pray this will be a wake up call to remember why we keep ourselves armed. Tyranny has many ways and many means and wears many a mask, but does not change, not ever. They need someone who can send tingles, but they all appear sick, broken, disabled in some thoughtful way...

This punk gives me acute urticaria.

I suggest recording media datastreams on old ass tech like VHS so it will be readable in the future. They are really pouring it on now, like, uh, GUNS ARE BAD and WE WILL PROTECT YOU. Campaign ads in hissing voices saying such and such once supported the NRA, like it was the same thing as flaunting herpes. Like it’s a DONE DEAL! Make them remember their words, because you never know what they will do, say, or forget they said, to remain in fame.

Man, I simply cannot get hard about any package that gets caught standing still under this latest meme (oh noes empty seats...) so transparent is the powerlust. I realize many will not see it, but the globalists...they really, really need to “take the guns”. And this is exactly how they do it.

I’m Pat Quinn. My opponent supports gun rights, but as attorney general, I want to protect you from assault weapons. Wtf?

The guns they take are seldom destroyed. It is all about balance, and guess who has their thumb on the scale they also own and calibrate? In terms that are concrete and certain, the guns are put into tyrannical hearts and hands who want to kill you, unless you agree with them. Hey man, you got a job!

# 950
edit on 25-3-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have to admit, I was very anti gun but any rational person can see that it is not a gun issue but a mental health issue but this is after I have read many stats from legit sources. These sites were not based on right or left wing viewpoints but were based on actual stats from every city, state, sex and a whole bunch of other statistics.

I WAS anti gun because I would listen to gun nuts and then read their sources and find a lot of misinformation which would create an anti gun opinion based on the fact that I would ask myself "why spread misinformation if they truly believed that owning a gun was not dangerous". So I would look into the left wing sites and find that they were mostly based on facts and would just reinforce my anti-gun stance but I got tired of reading both because their information never changed.

I started to do my own research and made sure that these sites were not funded by left or right wing groups and found that a lot of the information from right wing sites was misinformation and information from left wing sites were mostly true but they would leave out key parts in order to manipulate your opinion on guns.

With that said...

Why is there a problem with these kids talking about certain restrictions, when all they want is to not live in fear about school shootings. It is true that compared to all the schools in America, school shootings are rare, it's still an issue that must be spoken about because schools are a prime target for shooters due the amount of damage they can cause in such a short time. It is also a place that is usually guaranteed to have a lot of people crammed into a small space where someone could cause a lot of damage before anyone could react.

Why is this age thing a problem for you guys when you think that being a teenager with anti gun views is too young to have an opinion on the issue, yet you see no problem with them owning a gun.

You also believe that these kids are being coached or coerced into having these views but why is it so hard to accept that these kids are expressing their own views. Maybe they want something actually done other than having school arm their teachers or have them wear bulletproof clothing or school accessories such as back packs.

Why would you want to arm someone who has one of the more stressful jobs? Arming them would only stress them out more, knowing that people are depending on them to protect their children from shooters and knowing that failure to react in time would result in blame from the community.

I also think these children should ask congress to address the mental health issue.

Damn too tired to write coherently..LOL I give up but you get the gist of what I am trying to say.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Think the GOP is saying "ok, WTF do we do now" ???

All they gotta do is have Democrats build fences around that crowd and Bingo!

Democrats are experts at herding and corralling 😬

Just like the Big Democrat Cities !!

😎

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
You red caps actually hate the survivors more than you hate the shooter. From the bottom of my heart, # you guys.

^^^^^^^ The Academic Response has been recorded !! 🤦‍♀️👋

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The Progressive fascists have found their Jospeh Goebbels.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

I think they should talk about it

I think that it became brow beating though. And after surviving the real world the last thing im likely to tolerate are children brow beating me.

David hogg is a different animal though. He is using this platform to build his own brand. Hes now gaining fame for general political views.

So now he brow beats about stuff unrelated to parkland.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

They are threatening contitutional rights with mob rule

That sounds crazy to me

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If you think fascism is still coming, you haven’t been paying attention, it’s already here, slow boil and all.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

That sounds crazy to me

You know what is also crazy, a minority (gun owners are) of the country getting to dictate that this right not be amended for the times.

All other rights in the constitution have went through some amendments at some point to go with the times but not this one.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

For all those who think this kid is the enemy,.. how many of you have been victim to a school shooting? I would like to think surely someone should have the same perspective before passing judgement.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

It does in no way make them the authority on guns or our rights, emotion does not equal knowledge.

I havent been a victim of a school shooting, but I have been in active combat much of my life and shot at more times than I can count. I currently have a fragment from an AK round still in my leg.

Why am I not anti-gun?

Your statement doesnt even make sense.

Your experience in combat is invalid, because these kids aren't trained to fight back, aren't equipped to fight back, and aren't in an environment that any sane person should expect to have to deal with being shot at. Another false equivalent.

Have you ever been in combat? Have you ever been shot?

These kids went through something horrendous, but so have many many others. Many other kids who were in school shootings. They arent calling for a ban.......why is that? Is that because of the shooting or political agenda?

Funny there are quite a few kids from THIS particular shooting who arent for what people like HOGG are promoting, yet arent afforded the same platform and are indeed even excluded from these events.

So you tell me, why arent their voices heard? Are they not important? Are they not victims too?

No, this isnt about the shooting, this isnt about victims, this is about an AGENDA.

If it were not, then those other kids who do not agree with this anti 2nd amendment push, would be invited to speak as well.

Wake up

Once again, you're using a crackpot conspiracy theory to justify abhorrent behavior. Spouting nonsense doesn't make it true, and there is nothing stopping these so called 2nd amendment supportive victims of parkland from joining an NBA rally, so your whole argument is bunk.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil

That sounds crazy to me

You know what is also crazy, a minority (gun owners are) of the country getting to dictate that this right not be amended for the times.

Tyranny of the majority is anathema to the United States. We are not a democracy. We have laws to protect the individual.

Your belief of its insanity is a display of abject ignorance of the system of governance we have.

All other rights in the constitution have went through some amendments at some point to go with the times but not this one.

Do you know the difference between civil rights and inalienable rights? Therein lies your answer.

I don't see any other inalienable rights up for debate. Maybe we need less freedom of speech? Or privacy?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It's a disgrace the way the media and gun control groups are parading this kid around embarrassing himself. He doesn't know anything, and it's painfully obvious every time he opens his mouth. My favorite part was where he was complaining about someone on Fox News saying he wants to strip people of their 2A rights, basically making the point that it was hyperbolic and he's not against all gun ownership. Then he gets on stage and talks about how Marco Rubio takes money from the NRA for dead kids.

Keep it up. You'll never change anything this way. If anything this kind of crap hurts their "cause". Let us know when you're interested in real solutions. We'll be here.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

That sounds crazy to me

Free tip for you, the constitution has a built in mechanism for changing things, go ahead and call a constitutional convention and vote to remove the 2nd then you will see who a minority is.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Additionally, even if we were a democracy, gun owners aren't the only people who support the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

That sounds crazy to me

Free tip for you, the constitution has a built in mechanism for changing things, go ahead and call a constitutional convention and vote to remove the 2nd then you will see who a minority is.

Amazing isn't it? Or they could, I dunno, actually start a movement to get an amendment? Nope, that's too hard. They just want a cheap, unconstitutional law that will get shot down in the SCOTUS. At least they'll feel better.

It's not about a solution.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Pretty sure the DNC is afraid to call the convention, the Texas governor has wanted one for some time (for the balanced budget amendment I think), and they know they don't have the pull to get their agenda through.

So their only option is to try and end a round on the constitution.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join