It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Democrats Part Three -- a New Star is Born

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I would love to know how these open border anti-gun lefties are going to make sure no evil Guns cross the border Illegally

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Anybody hear that Sharpton has been charged with murder?

What !!!!! !! !! 😀

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Apparently it's someone claiming to be his half-brother. Not Al, himself.

Link.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Wayfarer

I'm half expecting some folks in this thread to come out in support of the Parkland shooter for exercising his 2nd amendment rights....

This is on par with calling this Hogg kid Hitler, just on the opposite end of the spectrum. Congrats.

No, its on par with a group who equates a kid with Hitler (or Goebbels). Its a call out to the inanity of the OP's original message. Attempting to deflect this does not change that fact.

I realize how hard it is for you to accept, but you're just as bad as they are with your hyperbolic insanity taken to the extreme. You're the only one deflecting here. Don't be a symptom of the same type of problem you're bitching about. It doesn't make it okay just because you're doing it and the target are people you don't like.

No dude, you only think that because you're one of those who thinks the kid is the next Hitler/Goebbels. You're merely trying to defend yourself from the awfulness of my accusation by claiming I'm just as bad (deflection). Notice how you didn't call anyone out for the Hitler/Goebbels claim, because your lack of denouncement on that front is tacit agreement.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm half expecting some folks in this thread to come out in support of the Parkland shooter for exercising his 2nd amendment rights....

This is on par with calling this Hogg kid Hitler, just on the opposite end of the spectrum. Congrats.

No, its on par with a group who equates a kid with Hitler (or Goebbels). Its a call out to the inanity of the OP's original message. Attempting to deflect this does not change that fact.

I realize how hard it is for you to accept, but you're just as bad as they are with your hyperbolic insanity taken to the extreme. You're the only one deflecting here. Don't be a symptom of the same type of problem you're bitching about. It doesn't make it okay just because you're doing it and the target are people you don't like.

No dude, you only think that because you're one of those who thinks the kid is the next Hitler/Goebbels. You're merely trying to defend yourself from the awfulness of my accusation by claiming I'm just as bad (deflection). Notice how you didn't call anyone out for the Hitler/Goebbels claim, because your lack of denouncement on that front is tacit agreement.

I'm not actually one of those people, you had to make that up because you've been exposed as a hypocrite and you're trying to deflect back to me. But you definitely are one of the people who hyperbolicly makes outrageous claims about the other side, just like the people calling this kid Hitler/Goebbels. You're no better than them, and you're merely trying to defend yourself by making things up about me. It's not my job to police the boards. I felt like pointing out your hypocrisy. And in doing so I actually did condemn the people calling him Hitler/Goebbels, hence the phrase "just as bad". You're still a hypocrite and indeed just as bad as they are. Congrats on being down at their level, bud. Look in the mirror and work on improving yourself.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I'm not actually one of those people, you had to make that up because you've been exposed as a hypocrite and you're trying to deflect back to me. But you definitely are one of the people who hyperbolicly makes outrageous claims about the other side, just like the people calling this kid Hitler/Goebbels. You're no better than them, and you're merely trying to defend yourself by making things up about me. It's not my job to police the boards. I felt like pointing out your hypocrisy. And in doing so I actually did condemn the people calling him Hitler/Goebbels, hence the phrase "just as bad". You're still a hypocrite and indeed just as bad as they are. Congrats on being down at their level, bud. Look in the mirror and work on improving yourself.

Lol, nice try, but you failed. This thread is literal proof you agree with the folks calling the kid Hitler/Goebbels. Not only did you commiserate with the posters who called him that (usually immediately after they made the accusation), but you also avoided calling anyone of them out in 13 freaking pages before you jumped on my back for calling them out. Short of you going back through the thread and deleting your posts, its there to see for anyone and everyone, plain as day.
edit on 13pm18fpmTue, 27 Mar 2018 18:35:34 -0500America/ChicagoTue, 27 Mar 2018 18:35:34 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Lol, nice try, but you failed. This thread is literal proof you agree with the folks calling the kid Hitler/Goebbels. Not only did you commiserate with the posters who called him that (usually immediately after they made the accusation), but you also avoided calling anyone of them out in 13 freaking pages before you jumped on my back for calling them out. Short of you going back through the thread and deleting your posts, its there to see for anyone and everyone, plain as day.

Nice try at deflecting again, but when I say your'e "just as bad" as them, and I clearly think what you said was bad, how is that me approving of what they said? I know you can't admit that's completely asinine, but it is, sorry.

Work on your character man.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

... how is that me approving of what they said...

You approve of what they said because (as I've already told you above), when they made the accusations of Hitler/Goebbels, you commiserated with the posters and their message. I'm not sure where you're from, but around these parts when someone makes an ugly statement like that and the best denouncement you can provide is to get all chummy with them and discuss further how their point stands/makes sense; I consider that tacit approval of what they saying. Its not an especially difficult concept to grasp.

Furthermore, in the now 15 pages of this thread, the only poster you've harangued for it is me (and I didn't call the kid Hitler/Goebbels), even though I'm actively engaging with these folks who do and calling them out on it (something you don't do). I consider that suspiciously subtle approval of their message.

Like I said, the entire thread is here for everyone to see. Go back and read through it again (I sure did), and discover that you're pretty much on their side the entire time without so much as a peep of disapproval for the heinous rhetoric.

(post by face23785 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Meet the New Boss , Same as the Old Boss........

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Well said. Thank you for saying it! That's exactly the problem here. Have you seen this from Hogg: 'When your old-a** parent is like, :I don’t know how to send an iMessage,: and you’re just like, "Give me the f***ing phone and let me handle it," Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government,' Hogg told The Outline on Friday. 'Our parents don’t know how to use a f***ing democracy, so we have to.'

I wonder how many of the Parents approve this kind of feelings and speech. No respect.

I am wondering about reality, People seem to think this is all real, now days it is not that hard to fake pretty much anything on TV and videos. What are the realities how many kids feel one way or another how many were actually in the school and saw or heard anything. The one Teach saw a guy and heard shots. How trauma related could it really be.

Any one who was in a catastrophic situation knows most don't see anything happen. Most won't have know the dead either.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: SailorJerry

They are threatening contitutional rights with mob rule

That sounds crazy to me

You know what is also crazy, a minority (gun owners are) of the country getting to dictate that this right not be amended for the times.

All other rights in the constitution have went through some amendments at some point to go with the times but not this one.

42% But I would bet that is far off the mark, most people I know like myself have guns passed down generations through Family and friends from the days when none were registered.
I doubt I know anyone who does not own a gun of some sort many for camping and hiking safety with animals and other humans in the wild.
www.statista.com...

edit on 28-3-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
It must be exhausting to be so scared of change and too stupid to understand why it's happening.

Motor vehicle fatality is the leading cause of accident death among teenagers, representing over one-third of all deaths to teenagers.

NCHS Data Brief, Number 37, May 2010 - CDC

Why don't they fight to take teens license until they are older?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

When friends of yours die, in front of you no less, you don’t forget it.

I would like to know which ones, how many saw anyone die?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Irishhaf

But here is the thing Irishaf, Australia "had" a problem with mass shootings, and being a nation with a frontier legacy, they made some pretty intelligent adjustments, guns are not illegal in the lands down under, but crazy ppl can't readily get their hands on them.
How Australia All But Ended Gun Violence
amp.timeinc.net...

And the argument that because ppl will commit gun crimes regardless of what we try to do about it is tantamount to saying that, we should walk away and throw our hands in the air because some folks will commit crimes of any kind because laws don't work.

Strange thing, I looked this up years ago and everything I read said it did not make a difference, the story has turned 180.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I wonder how many of the Parents approve this kind of feelings and speech. No respect.

I've been wondering that myself. I'm sure some are totally on board. But certainly not all? And while I know teenagers are infamous for their lack of respect and courtesy for others, some of their statements have sure raised my eyebrows. I wonder if they display that same general disrespect for their parents? For everyone? Especially after the one girl was so defiant about bullying and ostracizing the shooter over the years. No remorse. Not even a, "Hmmm... I wonder if I could have/should have done better myself?"

I am wondering about reality, People seem to think this is all real, now days it is not that hard to fake pretty much anything on TV and videos.

This is so true. And it has been! Years ago, I heard of a Mary statue that was reportedly talking in Aleppo. I wanted to see it and jumped through a dozen hoops to get the right software to watch the video... and in the end, all I could think was, "This just looks like any movie..." And I didn't want to think that! I really wanted to believe!!! I've had the same feeling watching these kids. "This looks like a movie..." Maybe I'm just too cynical. But from the start, I've felt this student "movement" was totally orchestrated and contrived.

What are the realities how many kids feel one way or another how many were actually in the school and saw or heard anything. The one Teach saw a guy and heard shots. How trauma related could it really be.

Any one who was in a catastrophic situation knows most don't see anything happen. Most won't have know the dead either.

I'm right there with you. I understand these kids have been traumatized -- and each to a different extent, depending on their specific circumstances. I don't want to discount what they've been through, but the kids in the public eye were among the least traumatized and terrorized. And I know at least a couple have admitted they didn't know even one of the true victims -- the ones who were killed or injured. But they're presented to the public as "victims" and "survivors" and not the bystanders they really were. We're not hearing from the kids who had to run for their lives, or the kids who had to dodge bullets in their classroom, or faced any other direct threat to them. How many of those kids see this completely different? How many of those kids wish with all their hearts there had been a good guy with a gun?
edit on 28-3-2018 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Like I said, the entire thread is here for everyone to see. Go back and read through it again (I sure did), and discover that you're pretty much on their side the entire time without so much as a peep of disapproval for the heinous rhetoric.

And the fun fact would be, that they call this kid dangerous whilst blowing the lid off with stupid Hitler comparasions for their own emotional wellbeing. Pathetic as fck. The real danger stems from all the spindocs, who're playing down what the Nazis did for the sake of their 2nd amendment religious issues.

We've reached Comedy Gold levels of ridiculousness here.
edit on 28-3-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: donnydeevil

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: SailorJerry

They are threatening contitutional rights with mob rule

That sounds crazy to me

You know what is also crazy, a minority (gun owners are) of the country getting to dictate that this right not be amended for the times.

All other rights in the constitution have went through some amendments at some point to go with the times but not this one.

42% But I would bet that is far off the mark, most people I know like myself have guns passed down generations through Family and friends from the days when none were registered.
I doubt I know anyone who does not own a gun of some sort many for camping and hiking safety with animals and other humans in the wild.
www.statista.com...

It's also important to note that gun owners aren't the only people who support the 2nd Amendment and the right to carry in general. The reason they can't get anything passed is because they wad up the bills with sweeping, over the top regulations that don't have wide support. For example, as I've noted several times in this topic, the current "assault weapons ban" in Congress doesn't just ban AR-15s, it bans virtually every semi-automatic rifle and handgun being sold in the US today. At this point I believe they do things like that on purpose specifically so it won't pass, so they can continue to use it as a campaign issue and to fundraise. They can't possibly be that stupid.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

This thread is literal proof you agree with the folks calling the kid Hitler/Goebbels

I agree this kid is on par with the tactics and motivations of those individuals. They're all reprehensible psychopaths IMHO.

Whether witting or unwitting, an attack on liberty is an attack on liberty. If this "debate-hardened" (he's actually running scared from all debates) kid wants to participate in a national debate of such magnitude (firearms are the key to defending the entire BOR), he should be ready to defend his positions not whine about name-calling like a wimp.

Mr. Stallone's brother pegged him spot on. Reference his statement, as re-posting it here (even in the mud pit) would not be appropriate.
edit on 4/2/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join