It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Democrats Part Three -- a New Star is Born

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Ah yes, but it makes them FEEL good... that's the important thing.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That's just it though. This whole deal has to be a farce, because there is simply no way the organizers of this couldn't look at the points of this petition and miss exactly what I just mentioned.

If this was truly a petition for changing gun laws, these points would have been clarified. Instead, this is a dramatic show of numbers to play into the REAL agenda. They aren't even TRYING to hide this, it is right in our face....

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

No, Trump is going to take my guns. Don't you watch the news!?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
I think they're freaking out because there is mobilization finally occurring on a scale not yet seen.

By sending a boy to do a man's job? Yeah... right.

To invoke Godwyn's law on a freaking victim...

No, not a victim. We need to be careful with that word if for no other reason that to respect the very real injuries others did suffer. Hogg wasn't shot, he wasn't injured, he wasn't even in the same building. "Victim" should be saved for those who were actually shot, or otherwise directly traumatized.

...of a school shooting takes a real special mind......

Much like those who would point their fingers at political adversaries and tell them they have blood on their hands? That they want children to die? That they kill children?

All such ridiculous accusations take a "real special" mind. No one has a monopoly there.

I'm half expecting some folks in this thread to come out in support of the Parkland shooter for exercising his 2nd amendment rights....

And there it is! That oh-so-special mind... because 2nd Amendment supporters really think like that? Yeah... um... no.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

(He) may not have a choice, if by the end of the year, we have too many more of these incidents, and Congress itself is tasked with doing so, because the public cries out for its freedoms to be liberated.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

This is a false equivalent, because you're comparing something that actually happened to an (unsubstantiated) crackpot conspiracy theory.

Nope. I heard interviews with those kids on radio. I specifically heard a number of them calling for all guns to be confiscated except for "cops and army guys." That, my friend is anti-American---not crackpot conspiracy theory.

If they truly wanted to "make a difference" and prevent harm to their peers, they would be out there marching for awareness of how many of them are killed and maimed each day by texting while driving. That actually is happening every day. The numbers of teens shot at school is minuscule compared to the numbers killed and maimed by their electronic devices combined with automobiles.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

How about some of us are angry about some kid, and more importantly, his handlers, advocating usurping more of my rights without my having done anything wrong. You know, that whole due process thingy, in the US constitution, 5th amendment, and the 10th.

Three amendments being attacked in one go. Second. Fifth. Tenth. Yet this same child, showing his own ignorance for anyone with eyes to see, and ears to hear, is all up in arms (see what I did there?) over transparent backpacks effecting his own rights...

There's only one word for that. I think you know what that word is.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow those globalists elites are really notching up the war on nationalists

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
a reply to: WarPig1939

Everything isn't fine. But, yeah, this kid isn't who we should be worrying about.

I agree... the moneyed ones behind him, who are feeding him his narrative are the individuals who need purged from this society to ensure the survival of freedom.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The ensuring war, even if it involves a sequence of one-man-armies will not be short.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It's all about being seen as "doing something!!" for the kids. When in reality, it's all about getting their people into office in November during the mid-terms.

The kids? They couldn't care less about them. They're useful fodder of the cannon variety. Nothing more. To be dropped, or worse turned on, when the usefulness is done.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

(He) may not have a choice, if by the end of the year, we have too many more of these incidents, and Congress itself is tasked with doing so, because the public cries out for its freedoms to be liberated.

The result of such an action would be catastrophic for our nation.

Its just not gonna happen without bloodshed. Its not the sane folks like the guys here in this thread that need to be worried about. Its the folks holed up in mountaintop bunkers in the country. They are already there, waiting for the coming apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Gazrok

The result of such an action would be catastrophic for our nation.

Its just not gonna happen without bloodshed. Its not the sane folks like the guys here in this thread that need to be worried about. Its the folks holed up in mountaintop bunkers in the country. They are already there, waiting for the coming apocalypse.

And many of them want to be involved in the "Purge" of their fellow Americans that they disagree with.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Kryties

All I am detecting from this thread, and other similar threads, is fear. Fear that your "natural order" might be coming to and end. Fear that people like you will no longer dictate how the rest of the country acts. Fear that your carefully crafted lies are finally unravelling.

Would you be concerned if censorship was on the rise?

Just curious.

Because Americans see the 2nd Amendment as a right. A Constitutionally guaranteed right.

And we have people that are trying to remove/restrict that right.

Is it only gun rights that you seem okay with destroying? How about the rights to free expression?

Would you be okay with that right being gone as well?

You first have to be alive for the 2nd Amendment to mean anything.

That's what the kids are concerned about.

Does the 2nd trump the right to live?

No, because the 2nd does not give the right to kill people outside defence. It certainly does trump the right to live if that life is trying to end yours.

Wrong application.

Your right to live trumps the right to live of someone trying to kill you.

This actually illustrates exactly why we have a right to bear arms. Well done.

What do you think those children protesting are trying to do, by the way?

They can't legally keep and bear arms in schools to defend themselves.

They're trying to get semi-auto rifles and standard capacity magazines banned, which will do nothing to stop school shootings. I'm not proposing arming the students. Not in high schools anyway.

Oh, I forgot they also want background checks expanded to gun shows and private transfers, despite not being able to provide one example of a mass shooter who acquired a gun from either of those sources.

Care to provide a citation for this,

Or are you just making this up to make yourself feel better?

Are you honestly unaware of what they were marching for?

The 3 things I mentioned are literally the 3 things they want you to sign their petition for.

You represent the gun control movement well. Uninformed is the only way to be over there.

From your link:

We support the right of law-abiding Americans to keep and bear arms, as set forth in the United States Constitution

Again, does it make you guys feel better to make things up and call everyone Hitler?

Another poster said it well, I used to come here for conspiracies, now I come here for comedy.

I'm not a gun control advocate, but you can project whatever biases on me you'd like.

Apparently you come here to deflect when you embarrass yourself by being uninformed. For those scoring at home, I posted this:

They're trying to get semi-auto rifles and standard capacity magazines banned, which will do nothing to stop school shootings. I'm not proposing arming the students. Not in high schools anyway.

Oh, I forgot they also want background checks expanded to gun shows and private transfers, despite not being able to provide one example of a mass shooter who acquired a gun from either of those sources.

To which you responded with:

Care to provide a citation for this,

Or are you just making this up to make yourself feel better?

I responded with a citation proving they were calling for exactly what I said they were, and your response is to keep pretending I'm making it up and change the subject. Brilliant. Speaking of making things up, I don't remember calling anyone Hitler? Perhaps you could provide a citation for that...

On the subject you switched to after you realized you #ed up. I couldn't care less if they say they support the 2nd. It's as meaningless as someone that's pro-life telling someone that's pro-choice they support their right to control their body, except with abortions. We're talking about people who don't even understand the 2nd Amendment, guns, or gun laws. They only support it as far as they've arbitrarily decided it should go, as if its up to them to decide where other people's rights end, based on inflated stats and flat out lies from the gun control lobby. If you fall for that crap you're more of a gun control advocate than you think.

One of the speakers accidentally said it to the entire crowd and TV audience:

“When you give us an inch, that bump stocks ban, we will take a mile,” said student Delaney Tarr. “We are not here for breadcrumbs, we are here to lead.”
They're not gonna be happy until the whole US is like California or Chicago. No thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I'm half expecting some folks in this thread to come out in support of the Parkland shooter for exercising his 2nd amendment rights....

This is on par with calling this Hogg kid Hitler, just on the opposite end of the spectrum. Congrats.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I would be more afraid of the GOP. It was Bolton who fudged intelligence to the US into war with Iraq and Afghanistan and now he's back

You honestly fear this little chump more than Bolton, you got problems...Republican delusions are so persistent in this forum, I wish you all the best drugs.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Umberto

I would be more afraid of the GOP. It was Bolton who fudged intelligence to the US into war with Iraq and Afghanistan and now he's back

You honestly fear this little chump more than Bolton, you got problems...Republican delusions are so persistent in this forum, I wish you all the best drugs.

The intelligence on Iraq WMD didn't just appear when Bolton joined the administration. Even in the Clinton administration they believed Iraq was trying to produce WMD. One of the reasons for the 1998 air strikes and cruise missile strikes was that they thought Iraq was using some of those facilities to restart their WMD program.

Do you guys still believe this nonsense that the Bush administration and Bolton in particular just invented the idea that Iraq had WMD in 2002/3? 15 years after the fact you're still uninformed about the background to the Iraq War?

If you want to stop being a lemming of zany conspiracy theories, you can read more here.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

This is on par with calling this Hogg kid Hitler, just on the opposite end of the spectrum. Congrats.

No, its on par with a group who equates a kid with Hitler (or Goebbels). Its a call out to the inanity of the OP's original message. Attempting to deflect this does not change that fact.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

No, its on par with a group who equates a kid with Hitler (or Goebbels). Its a call out to the inanity of the OP's original message. Attempting to deflect this does not change that fact.

I realize how hard it is for you to accept, but you're just as bad as they are with your hyperbolic insanity taken to the extreme. You're the only one deflecting here. Don't be a symptom of the same type of problem you're bitching about. It doesn't make it okay just because you're doing it and the target are people you don't like.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Anybody hear that Sharpton has been charged with murder?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join