It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Democrats Part Three -- a New Star is Born

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: xuenchen

All I am detecting from this thread, and other similar threads, is fear. Fear that your "natural order" might be coming to and end. Fear that people like you will no longer dictate how the rest of the country acts. Fear that your carefully crafted lies are finally unravelling.

Would you be concerned if censorship was on the rise?

Just curious.

Because Americans see the 2nd Amendment as a right. A Constitutionally guaranteed right.

And we have people that are trying to remove/restrict that right.

Is it only gun rights that you seem okay with destroying? How about the rights to free expression?

Would you be okay with that right being gone as well?

You first have to be alive for the 2nd Amendment to mean anything.

That's what the kids are concerned about.

Does the 2nd trump the right to live?

No, because the 2nd does not give the right to kill people outside defence. It certainly does trump the right to live if that life is trying to end yours.

Wrong application.

Your right to live trumps the right to live of someone trying to kill you.

This actually illustrates exactly why we have a right to bear arms. Well done.

What do you think those children protesting are trying to do, by the way?

They can't legally keep and bear arms in schools to defend themselves.
edit on 12Sun, 25 Mar 2018 12:14:17 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago3 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

All I am detecting from this thread, and other similar threads, is fear. Fear that your "natural order" might be coming to and end. Fear that people like you will no longer dictate how the rest of the country acts. Fear that your carefully crafted lies are finally unravelling.

Just curious.

Because Americans see the 2nd Amendment as a right. A Constitutionally guaranteed right.

Is it only gun rights that you seem okay with destroying? How about the rights to free expression?

No, because the 2nd does not give the right to kill people outside defence. It certainly does trump the right to live if that life is trying to end yours.

Wrong application.

They're trying to get semi-auto rifles and standard capacity magazines banned, which will do nothing to stop school shootings. I'm not proposing arming the students. Not in high schools anyway.

Oh, I forgot they also want background checks expanded to gun shows and private transfers, despite not being able to provide one example of a mass shooter who acquired a gun from either of those sources.
edit on 25 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Just curious.

Wrong application.

They're trying to get semi-auto rifles and standard capacity magazines banned, which will do nothing to stop school shootings. I'm not proposing arming the students. Not in high schools anyway.

Oh, I forgot they also want background checks expanded to gun shows and private transfers, despite not being able to provide one example of a mass shooter who acquired a gun from either of those sources.

Care to provide a citation for this,

Or are you just making this up to make yourself feel better?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Uh huh. You haven't been paying attention then. All I hear is rights are going to be lost. First the 2nd, then the other. Gotta have them for self protection. The gov't is out to get us. Sounds like fear to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ewwww, I get a bad vibe off this kid. The same I get from Sessions. Weasel-y, slimy, dishonest, fanatical. It's no good.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Uh huh. You haven't been paying attention then. All I hear is rights are going to be lost. First the 2nd, then the other. Gotta have them for self protection. The gov't is out to get us. Sounds like fear to me.

Concern, fear of censorship would be valid, wouldn't it?

Why not a concern for the loss of any other right?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Concern, fear of censorship would be valid, wouldn't it?

Why not a concern for the loss of any other right?

Spin it any way but those two words are synonyms:

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Say anything about guns and you've got a bunch of people on you with frequency and vehemence.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Ban free speech and I'd be on you like Michael Moore on a deep dish pizza.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Being it is an issue of rights of citizens of the United States of America which you are not, why does it concern you so much? I think you should be more concerned of how your Cucked leader presented himself on his trip to India?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Its a shame more people do not read history, its never the first right taken away that sounds the alarm bells.

America was asleep at the wheel with the war on drugs and the patriot act to "keep the children safe", this is it we protect what's left or by stock in lube because we will get screwed.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Are you saying Americans don't interject their opinions in other countries issues here? If so you would be a liar. So get your panties out of a bunch. The info in that post stands.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Just curious.

Wrong application.

Care to provide a citation for this,

Or are you just making this up to make yourself feel better?

Are you honestly unaware of what they were marching for?

The 3 things I mentioned are literally the 3 things they want you to sign their petition for.

You represent the gun control movement well. Uninformed is the only way to be over there.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Oh good lord...the dreaded "gun show loophole" says the people (not you face) who have never stepped into a gun show in their entire lives.

I've said it non stop for years, want to have a dialogue have a clue about what your trying to talk about.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I explained self-protection. Apparently you weren't paying attention. As for the other generalizations you're making, that's all they are. They don't describe all gun owners or all people who support the 2nd Amendment. You can debate the merits of them all you want with some of the folks here who are more inclined to think that way. I don't think the government is coming to get me.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Oh good lord...the dreaded "gun show loophole" says the people (not you face) who have never stepped into a gun show in their entire lives.

I've said it non stop for years, want to have a dialogue have a clue about what your trying to talk about.

I recently asked one of my gun control friends if they'd come to a gun show with me because I wanted them to see what one was like as opposed to the impression they have of them from all the propaganda they hear. Never got a reply. I even offered to pay their entry fee.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

They have no interest in the truth or this myth wouldn't be repeated still to this day.

Just like its a myth that they want an actual discussion, they just want to be told they are right and we submit.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hold on !!!! Trump is supposed to be Hitler and they want us to turn our guns in? Im confused.

edit on 25-3-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
You bring nothing to the debate, do not have any valid ideas and have to slink off because you have no argument besides guns bad.

Still wrong. Keep it up, you're only serving to prove my point.

I give DB 3 points, you none.

Care Factor = 0

Care factor = you responded. So it actually did matter to you. SoOoOo... Care factor >0. Just a fact here.

I also have to point out that to anyone reading your posts on this thread, you actually had no point. At all. Thus your lack of stars and the general hilarity about your posts.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Honestly I'm just wondering why they have the tagline popup for the broadcast as "Parkland Shooting Survivor". Was he shot and survived or was he just at the school?

Either way....he can finally vote for the first time and has no experience with anything. The fact people even give him their podium is pretty telling of how dumb the voting populace he is speaking to has become.

This reminds me of the "Rock the Vote" crap....

Sadly he will likely continue his political aspirations and become a pawn for those that have obviously influenced his life to this point.....its all about the votes y'all!

When you are in that situation and truly fear for your life and you survive, trust me, you’re a survivor. That experience will be with those kids the rest of their damn lives. When friends of yours die, in front of you no less, you don’t forget it.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wait till Piglousy gets her cold crazy woman hands on this kid. He'll be begging for a gun.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join