It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Democrats Part Three -- a New Star is Born

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Democrats have a brand new star born from the recent mass shooting in Florida.

It be David Hogg, child actor of the year !!

They got him from the Florida shooting incident and CNN apparently found new talent !!

He was a star at Saturday's anti-gun rallies and is now officially a 2018 Democrat Campaign Symbol !!

Meet the future of Democrat Candidates !!

HOGG WILD! David Hogg Rallies Democrats in DC: “If You Listen Real Close You Can Hear the People in Power Shaking”

Democrat protest leader David Hogg spoke at the massive rally in Washington DC on Pennsylvania Avenue to tens of thousands of anti-gun protesters.

David Hogg rallied the young Democrat voters: The cold grasp of corruption shackles the District of Columbia. The winter if over. Change is here. The sun shines on a new day. And the day is ours. First time voters show up 18% of the time in midterm elections. not any more. (applause) Now who here is going to vote in the 2018 election. If you listen real close you hear the people in power shaking.

Hogg ended his speech with the black power salute.
Good grief.

😁😀

edit on Mar-24-2018 by xuenchen because: 😬

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Perfect Casting for a Smarmy Weasel role, eh?

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I will never vote for a Democrat again. OR condone such a thing.

Shame on this young man. Go your own way and just speak your message.

Letting a corrupt political party take over your voice and use you for their own validation is getting old and is just plain wrong.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This teenager will come to your house and take your guns!

Be afraid!! Be very afraid!

Really? Who's the snowflake? What are you all so afraid of? Something, certainly.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There is a glitch in the matrix

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Kennedy-Hogg 2020?

Joe Biden waited too long.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Kennedy-Hogg 2020?

Joe Biden waited too long.

"Harris-Hogg" sound better 😨

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I don't have anything against the kid personally, but my neighbor does. The first time he saw Hogg on TV he said "That's the face of fascism" Then he stated to rub his tattoo.

I thought it was just nonsense, but after seeing Hogg on the TV today, I'm beginning to see what he saw. I didn't talk to my neighbor yet, but I'm sure he's going to be going off about this for a while.

Hopefully though he's wrong, and Hogg will either grow up or go away. My neighbor is a nice guy, survived a concentration camp during WW2, but doesn't hold grudges. Man though Hogg really upset him, this kids either being used to push a narrative, or just doesn't get it. Either way my neighbor says that the more exposure that kid gets the worse it's going to be for everyone. Again I just hope he's wrong.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
He has a familiar face of joseph goebbels.

I mean the kid was even sporting his own armband...

Call me insane. I dont like the way this kid looks imo.
edit on 24-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ben NAILED IT he just did.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I don't have anything against the kid personally, but my neighbor does. The first time he saw Hogg on TV he said "That's the face of fascism" Then he stated to rub his tattoo.

I thought it was just nonsense, but after seeing Hogg on the TV today, I'm beginning to see what he saw. I didn't talk to my neighbor yet, but I'm sure he's going to be going off about this for a while.

Hopefully though he's wrong, and Hogg will either grow up or go away. My neighbor is a nice guy, survived a concentration camp during WW2, but doesn't hold grudges. Man though Hogg really upset him, this kids either being used to push a narrative, or just doesn't get it. Either way my neighbor says that the more exposure that kid gets the worse it's going to be for everyone. Again I just hope he's wrong.

My God!

Please! People! You see a teen on TV and he is the face of fascism?

Goebbels? Hitler?

He's a kid!

No wonder you are all so afraid. With such a sensitivity to the media you could be swept away with the slightest breeze. Clutch your guns. They will save you from this teenage-tyranny.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

Like I said. Its nothing but conspiracy talk.

You are correct. We have nothing to worry about. Just an innocent child demanding change is all.

Everything is fine

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Everything isn't fine. But, yeah, this kid isn't who we should be worrying about.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Now you have me shaking in my boots. I can’t believe this! Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Those darn Dems got me. Well since I don’t fall into the Repub sector I will just go full commie lol

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
a reply to: WarPig1939

Everything isn't fine. But, yeah, this kid isn't who we should be worrying about.

We shall see in due time. When a world war 2 survivor points familiar things out.

You would be wise to listen to the witnesses of history. They know better than anyone of us.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

MY GAWD! I was only reiterating what my neighbor said about him. Sorry to inform you but I'll take into account the word of a real life victim of a fascist rise to power, over your notion of "Just a Teenager".

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This was a double post, so sorry about the off topicness of this post. I really like the fact that mow that I have "highspeed" internet, all my pages load slowly, and reload without being prompted to. There's a topic to dicuss.

edit on 24-3-2018 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join