It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive vibrations of LOVE, Peace and Strength to the YOUTH rallies against gun violence-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Sending many positive vibrations of LOVE, Peace and Strength

"Peace" is an interesting word to use when this whole thing is an elaborate POLITICAL WARFARE ruse (that drips with Psychological Warfare).

edit on 24-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: wtfatta

Not saying remove guns. But they could be better regulated to prevent mass shootings.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Protests are cool. meet new people, afterwards party a little, possibly get laid, choose a new hair style (dreads) party some more.... and .....

You got this system down pat

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

A Bunch of Duped Young Sheeple being Used for a Anti Gun Communist Agenda . Let them Cry , the 2nd Amendment Will Always be Safe from the Tyrants who Desperately want to Destroy it , by the Patriots who Will Always Defend it ..

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
And the reason for limited regulations is because those who can regulate are MORE CONCERNED WITH KEEPING THEIR NRA VOTER BASE. And the youth and future voters see right through it.

May the Sun shining down on them charge their spirits with the energy they need to make change.
edit on 3/24/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I guess it is harder for them to look inward at the bullying behavior of them and/or their peers that contributes to the reasoning these people enter a school (to get revenge) and shoot them. Yeah, let's all scream and shout that is is someone else's fault, march and demand others pay for their own mistakes and insensitive cliques and ostracizing of their classmates. That is the behavior they have been trained since birth to espouse. It is never their fault, it is always others faults.

It is a lot easier to blame people that had nothing to do wit these tragedies than those that clearly did have direct input: class bullies (they themselves), failure of local law enforcement, failure of federal law enforcement.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

I always say people who dont believe in magic will never experience it in their lives.
Simple as that.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Great OP and sentiment. It's sad we live in a world where people see that as a bad thing.

link   

I am proud of them also. Some of them are making me cry too. They are so brave. So strong.

link   
a reply to: wtfatta

"I support the right of the educated to protest."

And who's going to decide who's educated?

You?

edit on 24-3-2018 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Children being used as a political tools of the left. What else is new.

Any other subject that causes injustice and it gets ignored completely. When school shooting happens, hold the phone. We have a problem now!

I hate people that are anti-constitution/ bill of rights.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If only we could snap our fingers and there would be no more violent gangs, hateful lyin' agenda-driven media hawks, mentally unstable people and pharma-induced psychotics, cyber and physical bullies, abusive parents, neglectful educators, religious fanatics shouting to kill the infidels, mean-spirited people in general, and criminal minds. But alas, that is not reality.

Our society is full of sociopaths and psychopaths, and something is causing it. These young people need to recognize that our 2A is not the cause. Guard your 2A like treasure.

At least these young people are doing something today that involves speaking out rather than violent lashing out. So far, nothing has burned to the ground nor have businesses been vandalized.

The above list needs to be the focus of discussion. Let's do something about the state of our society.
edit on 24-3-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

But negative bull# is a real thing and thank you for your contribution.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Actually that is just an accurate depiction of the world and always has been no matter the movie they have projected in the veil.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

No it's a hunting rifle. For human prey.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

What lies? You're not even watching are you? Admit it. You're just spouting off.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Older people tend to forget that the youth of today are going to be the leaders or tomorrow.
What they are living in, what a lot of kids had seen and lived through will not be forgotten. The future of gun laws will be much different in the future.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Older people tend to forget that the youth of today are going to be the leaders or tomorrow.

This is all social engineers ever think about.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

They are the future voters. You obviously have not been listening. These kids are smart and articulate and they have a strong message. It's their own voices and their own experiences. They have stared down the barrel of a rifle meant to take their lives away while taking a calculus test. Jesus give them some credit.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Problem is some of these kids are parroting complete and total lies, things like they are more likely to die by being shot in school... when rifles (all rifles not just AR-15) account for less than 400 deaths a year on average in the entire country. (9+ million Sq KM, and 330 million people)

That is what I mean when I say they need to do their own research, people think guns are bad that's fine and to a degree they are correct. But these rifles are not the epidemic the press is trying to make it, and through them these kids are parroting.

I still want to know who is footing the bill for these kids to travel to DC and protest, who paid for the travel, the hotels, the food? Is it all like Baltimore where they didn't have money for new books but sprung for 100k to send kids to DC, or are we looking at Soros, or Bloomberg, cause I doubt they managed enough bake sales and car washes to pay for all these kids in such a short time span.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join