It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temporal Plants-Electric Universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I am thinking that some plants have special properties that push and pull on societies.

This could be the reason for the drug wars and how the phonetical agencies control us.

One could be power up while another could be power drain and others representations of light.

Forced feminization is likely weakening the system as a whole.

There is likely much more to it but it looks as if there is a backbone to the whole set up.

edit on 24-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Jimson weed is going to bloom.
Why am I wearing a dress and what is that awful smell?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

oh noes stay away from that!

You won't last long round that stuff.

very POWERFUL

like running a grinder

unless...

you are actually a skunk ape
edit on 24-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
One could be power up while another could be power drain and others representations of light.

I get the part about power up and drain, but if everything stays in equilibrium (forces offseting each other), then wouldn't there also have to be representations of dark, or the absense of light?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

likely yes

i think the equilibrium is likely the msm

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Lol, sounds right.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

not much explanation for the illogical reporting other than fullfilling a need for temporal correction.

that would exist beyond reason or logic

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just stay away from any plant they call a super food. Most of them dope us or take away our energy. Cook your veggies to stop some of the negative side effects.

Any plant that actually makes a person smarter seems to be bad in this society. Only the ones that take away our ability to reason are considered good. The potato is a good example of this, they have been demonized.

They have been allowing cannabis to become legal, cannabis has some very good health benefits in relation to the endocanabinoid receptors. But it is the opposite of Sage, it actually makes you less able to comprehend things, but a person using it thinks they are better at comprehending what is going on. I suppose, it is not good to be overthinking things all the time, but we still have to be able think clearly some of the time.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

your post reminds me that since i have a cavity in my tooth i can tel the more poison foods.

i learned that pinto beans are not good unless leached off first

and sprite and 7 up will give you a bad day

as far as potatoes they are nutritionally healthy but spiritually bad for the pineal and my favorite food

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
do not even get me started with super food sweet potatoes but since we are in skunk works i think they are to root of many cancers and that hogs are the best cure

that is spiritually speaking

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

your post reminds me that since i have a cavity in my tooth i can tel the more poison foods.

i learned that pinto beans are not good unless leached off first

and sprite and 7 up will give you a bad day

as far as potatoes they are nutritionally healthy but spiritually bad for the pineal and my favorite food

Cilantro would be bad on the pineal gland, so would ocean fish, they are high fluoride foods. Potatoes have both nootropic and calming (benzo) chemistry. They actually have chemistry that slows down small intestine digestion and increases uptake of minerals and vitamins of food eaten with them. This can mean you stay fuller longer and reduce your snacking.

Sprite and seven up do contain some chemistry that helps with aldehyde detoxing if used in mixed drinks. They can stop an aldehyde headache from forming. Yeah, I only drink these two with seagrams 7 crown, I cannot argue that they do not give me a bad day, they only take care of one bad chemistry associated with alcohol.

Many beans can cause agglutination of the blood if not prepared right. Part of the requirements of our government actually require the correct practice of correcting the agglutination problem with beans in canning the beans. Pork and beans and canned kidney beans are pretty much safer than someone not properly soaking and cooking dried beans.

Many of the foods we eat need proper preparing to be safe for consumption. I guess people forgot to teach this to their young over the generations, they do not even have home-ec in the schools here anymore, I guess that they do not consider plant defense system neutralization as important anymore, just buy prepared food and toss it in the microwave.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

do not even get me started with super food sweet potatoes but since we are in skunk works i think they are to root of many cancers and that hogs are the best cure

that is spiritually speaking

Sweet potatoes are naturally GMO. having microbe bacteria as part of their DNA. www.sciencedaily.com...

I do not think occasional consumption of sweet potatoes is a problem, but eating any plant too much is not good. We do not have a Ruman, the bacteria are in our colon, they are after the digestion process. Lectins can cause problems if overconsumed.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

i am not speaking nutritionally of which you are the man i am speaking spiritually

i can not tell you how but i can only tell you what happens

potatoes are bad and beans are poisonous sweet potatoes are cancer and wild hogs are the cure

in skunk works of coarse

btw i have always dug your nutritional info and still do

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Jimson weed! It can Kill....
american soldiers in jamestown, bacons rebellion in 1676.
the mistook it for a edible plant and the they all had it for a meal.
the whole army turned into "a band of buffoons"
this lasted for 11 days! wow.

they All got better! lucky.

jimson weed has 3 drugs in it,
hyoscyamine, atropine, Scopolamine!!
Truth serum and brainwashing drugs!
other names for it, thornapple, devils apple,
stinkweed stramonium, angles trumpet.

I love poisons. no not using them
much.
got this from a old book.
'poisons antidotes & anecdotes.
by William Tichy 1977

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

yea that is the real deal stuff and only that poster could handle if he lives up to his name.

It will take you straight out the system.

for the post

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I am thinking that some plants have special properties that push and pull on societies.

This could be the reason for the drug wars and how the phonetical agencies control us.

Forced feminization is likely weakening the system as a whole.

There is likely much more to it but it looks as if there is a backbone to the whole set up.

The world is ruled by fungus really. It's literally everywhere. Every forest has a network of mycelium that connects all the trees and plants together. Not only food and water but electrical signals are carried and transfered along this network. When everything else is gone fungus will still be here consuming anything it can to live....plus uh...certain mushrooms and maybe some sage....are the only things with those effects that have made.me feel like I'm communicating with some higher presence instead of just having fun.
bigthink.com...

Anyone who's interested in fungus or ecology in general should check out some of Paul Stamets work on fungus.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Stoned ape theory.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Jimson weed is going to bloom.
Why am I wearing a dress and what is that awful smell?

Datura is the devil's plant. Never again! 😵

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Only tried it once after reading "Pharmacotheon."
You know...in the name of science.
It packs a wallop.
I woke up at a friends house wearing a pink dress the next day.
I had apparently crawled through a window and passed out in his bathtub.
Don't remember anything.
Definitely not a social drug.
But it's not illegal. Grows in ditches.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
you are lucky

glad to see you made it

it is made of the stuff they create shooters from.

remember the batman colo. theater shooter?

his buzz lasted weeks

<<   2 >>

join