It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Congratulates ‘President Schumer’ on Spending Bill

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Looking at who all voted no on this, it is interesting that some of the bigger names in the democrats also voted no on this as well. So chances are there were things in this bill that neither side liked, but it was a compromise. Even Sanders voted against this bill.

As far as Senator Cruz, what I can tell you, that you should not hold that man up in such high esteem. He does not represent his constituents at all, but only those who give him very large donations. IN fact the only reason why Cruz got elected in the first place, is due to low voter turn out. If more people turned out to vote in that election, he would not be sitting as a Senator. And ever since then, many in his district have been non too happy with him.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This OMNIBUS bill gives President Trump far more flexibility with how funds are used, than a BUDGET bill would have. OMNIBUS is the same tactic that President Obama used for delegating funds to projects that he held dear.

Really, interesting.......tell me does the CLOUD act give him flexibility too?

Can some of you for ONCE stop cheer leading and actually understand WTF just happened?

Stop making excuses! You once told those of us who didnt support trump and were conservative that you would be the FIRST to hold him accountable.

WELL!????!!!!

Can you for once calm down and understand that Cloud requires funding, which he can choose not to allocate?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's amazing how far the right-wing has fallen.

When I was younger, I loved the idea of individual liberty, personal responsibility, limited government, etc etc - and what led me to vote for Ron Paul.

Now?

Is there going to be any point - at anytime - where the things that Donald Trump does, and does poorly, will be entirely his fault?

The "oh, he was clearly forced to sign this bill," is pathetic coming from the same people who vehemently and fervently claimed that Trump was "draining the swamp," by playing holographic quantum 5D chess and how "is always fifteen moves ahead."

Trump and his devout base are such an embarrassment.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
It's amazing how far the right-wing has fallen.

When I was younger, I loved the idea of individual liberty, personal responsibility, limited government, etc etc - and what led me to vote for Ron Paul.

Now?

Is there going to be any point - at anytime - where the things that Donald Trump does, and does poorly, will be entirely his fault?

The "oh, he was clearly forced to sign this bill," is pathetic coming from the same people who vehemently and fervently claimed that Trump was "draining the swamp," by playing holographic quantum 5D chess and how "is always fifteen moves ahead."

Trump and his devout base are such an embarrassment.

They could be right, you know? Its a spending bill, not a federal budget. Trump can allocate most of the funds any way he wishes now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join