It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Congratulates ‘President Schumer’ on Spending Bill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: shawmanfromny

2016-

Trump and his minions : we're going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

Me: mentalists, there will be no wall, maybe a virtual wall.

2017-

Trump and his minions : we're going to build a wall and indirectly make Mexico pay for it.

me: mentalists, there's not going to be a wall, maybe a fence with strategic checkpoints in high activity areas along the border.

2018-

Trump and the minions : we're going to build a wall and force congress to include it in the spending bill.

me: sure...

2019:

Trump and the minions : so what the border, or fences were never completely put up and the stronghold checkpoints are pointless and illegals are still getting in...

me: we all lost...

Ron Paul 2020

No way Ron.

Where were you in the first place?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: odzeandennz

Me: I'm retired. Time to think about moving to Belize.

Murder capital.

Especially if you are a white guy. Walkin deadman.

edit on 3 24 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

It almost seems like he pulled a bait-n-switch on his voters. Almost looks like he's in league with the left.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I am literally sick to my stomach. I feel like such a fool for believing in the man, and defending him to my left leaning friends and family.

edit on 24amSat, 24 Mar 2018 06:59:52 -0500k6593624000000 by darkwingduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

Especially here in Mid Michigan, which is notoriously left leaning, and has a venomously Democratic public arena. I am still shocked that my county went to Trump in the election.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: odzeandennz

Me: I'm retired. Time to think about moving to Belize.

Say Hi to my buds, lovely couple. Joe and Lerian.

www.makelivemusic.com...

ABOUT Make Live is a Duo of DJs / Producers from South of Brazil formed by Joe Hander & Lerian. In 2013, he made two important releases on the labels, Columbia Records with the track "Medallion" and in the Island Def Jam with the track "Fire Rain", both in the United States. In 2014 they did launch at Inwama Records of Ibiza of the Ep. "Brazilian Drop". They have also launched tracks in labels such as England, Germany, India, Vietnam and South Korea.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You guys just have to end it all or join the left.

I'd say end it.

But what's the problem?

No wall? Way more spending on BS stuff?

How long you want to sit back and let idiots decide what to do for you?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

As pissed as I am at Trump, I am disgusted with Democrat politicians.

I can ignore republicans. Democrats are just our enemy. Repubs too, they are slightly more fair IMO.

Why arent DEMS pushing for immigration reform? The only options they offer make immigrants into second class citizens with no agency.

Why arent they curbing illegal activity on the border? Why allow organized crime to flourish?

If this is the new or real Trump then I will withdraw my support and return to being apolitical. He needs to fight for us.

If he doesnt work out I would support an enemy invasion. It would be the only way to remove the people currently holding us back.

Then after that we can worry about repelling them.

I am 100% serious. God, let an Islamic caliphate or worse invade and destroy our government.

edit on 3 24 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I can ignore republicans. Democrats are just our enemy. Repubs too, they are more fair IMO.

You make no sense whatsoever.

If this is the new or real Trump I will withdraw my support and return to being apolitical. He needs to fight for us. If he doesnt work out I would support an enemy invasion. It would be the only way to remove the people currently holding us back.

What? Support an enemy invasion?

It sounds to me like you just admitted to being an enemy of the American people yourself.

I am 100% serious. God, let an Islamic caliphate invade and destroy our government.

Yup. You are even praying to a god to destroy our government.

You guys have gone nuts.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
so many don't understand how omnibus spending bills work.. they are essentially veto proof because the president doesn't have line-item veto authority. the whole purpose of an omnibus spending bill is to prevent the president from being able to veto.
stop being idiots and letting congress deceive you with their backhanded lies, people need to realize that congress went rogue decades ago and have the president in a stranglehold, congress is manipulating the american public for their own agendas because people refuse to understand how bills work or how congress has basically neutered the power of the president through numerous underhanded technicalities in the law that are borderline illegal or just plain corrupt.

if the president vetoed then congress would have a real excuse to impeach trump because vetoing an omnibus spending bill is considered harmful.

congress is gambling americas national security and our future away for the sake of political games, using peoples ignorance to confuse them so they can lie and blame their actions on the president and people always fall for it like idiots.

congress has grown too corrupt to act in americas best interests and is deceiving everyone.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
so many don't understand how omnibus spending bills work.. they are essentially veto proof because the president doesn't have line-item veto authority. the whole purpose of an omnibus spending bill is to prevent the president from being able to veto.
stop being idiots and letting congress deceive you with their backhanded lies, people need to realize that congress went rogue decades ago and have the president in a stranglehold, congress is manipulating the american public for their own agendas because people refuse to understand how bills work or how congress has basically neutered the power of the president through numerous underhanded technicalities in the law that are borderline illegal or just plain corrupt.

if the president vetoed then congress would have a real excuse to impeach trump because vetoing an omnibus spending bill is considered harmful.

congress is gambling americas national security and our future away for the sake of political games, using peoples ignorance to confuse them so they can lie and blame their actions on the president and people always fall for it like idiots.

congress has grown too corrupt to act in americas best interests and is deceiving everyone.

What about giving the dems a free vegas weekend and having the plane crash in bad weather?

i MEAN CONGRESS.

edit on 3 24 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I dont care what you have to say.. I know the solution doesnt come from people like you.
edit on 3 24 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: introvert

I dont care what you have to say.. I know the solution doesnt lie with people like you.

The solution does not lie with me. That is true. It appears it does not lie with you either.

Traitors such as yourself have no place or right to even be part of the discussion.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This is politics. Looks like the dems finally found a way to to put a leash on Trump. i'm betting the Stormy Daniel story is what did it.

On top of that, congress is the laziest bunch of federal workers around. They don't even bother to read bills. I'm just disappointed the swamp is still so deep. Trump, hate him or love him, is the only hope we have to go up against the usual fatcat congressmen.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
If Trump had any testicles to begin with they are now cheerily residing on Chuck's nightstand. Tell me how he's gonna drain that swamp again?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Sooo...when is the tea party rallys scheduled for?
...no? hmm...its almost like they didn't have a real message. hmm.

well, I guess so long as its "one of yours" bending you over the barrel, then its all good.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Admit it, trump is the past.

Learn from your mistakes and move on.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If Trump had any testicles to begin with they are now cheerily residing on Chuck's nightstand. Tell me how he's gonna drain that swamp again?
I am starting to think that “swamp” is his nickname for his manly bits. Is it too late to elect Putin?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I don't look at this as a win for Dems, but a big fat loss for the American people. To me, it points out the obvious. It doesn't matter who is in power politically the Dems or the Reps. Both parties are laughing their arses off at us conforming sheeple. Remember, divide we fall...........and it's happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join