It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUMP EFFECT - North Korea is Already Winding Down Its Nuclear Weapons Program.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Obama wasn’t president in 2006 when they made their first successful test..

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

did you not read or understand what I typed? doesnt seem like you did.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Oh I understand..

Your trying to pin Bush’s failure on obama.. when by the time obama took office it was already too late.

THEY ALREADY HAD NUKES.

Bush had 6 years to deal with it before NK had a nuke and decided fictional “WMD’s in Iraq” was more important..

Once a state becomes a nuclear power .. its over..

They can never be invaded or really even attacked again.. not without risking a nuclear war..

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

You mean like finish their nuclear program and become a nuclear power???

Yea.. bush had them right where he wanted them lol..

They started in the 90s... Or do you think they went from nothing to a nuke in a couple of years?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

no you still don't understand what I wrote and need to take some time to read up on the subject for a good day or two before rejoining the conversation and commenting.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

dems control house and senate impeach trump . then what ? We still have a two party system that benefits themselves . Lets say they control the white house in 2020 , do you really think anything will change ? We go back to Obama policies and slow growth and the rest of the world still thinks we suck .

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: carewemust

Sorry carewemust but we've seen it several times before , most recently under the Obama administration when Kim first took power.

North Korea announced on Wednesday that it would suspend its nuclear weapons tests and uranium enrichment and allow international inspectors to monitor activities at its main nuclear complex.
The surprise announcement raised the possibility of ending a diplomatic impasse that has allowed the country’s nuclear program to continue for years without international oversight.
The Obama administration called the steps “important, if limited.” But the announcement seemed to signal that North Korea’s new leader, Kim Jong-un, is at least willing to consider a return to negotiations and to engage with the United States, which pledged in exchange to ship tons of food aid to the isolated, impoverished nation.
www.nytimes.com...

No doubt sanctions are having an effect and Kim wants an easing of them but I would caution against thinking his latest move is anything more than his next move in this chess game , the proof of the pudding will come when the two meet face to face.

Interesting. One thing your quote was lacking though...

suspended activity at its main nuclear site, according to recent satellite imagery and expert analysis 

i share your skepticism but with a healthy dose of hope and optimism, but not to the point of actually letting my guard down!

edit on 3/25/2018 by 3n19m470 because: inserted a grammatical error

edit on 3/25/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yea.. right, I'm sure the collapse of the tunnels there and the fact the test grounds have been made either unstable or utterly impossible to use for testing have nothing to do with it. Easy win for Kim until they have a few facilities / testing grounds up and running.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Kim Jong is making a SURPRISE visit to CHINA. First time he's left North Korea since taking power there.

www.bloomberg.com...

Something's in the works.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Kim Jong is making a SURPRISE visit to CHINA. First time he's left North Korea since taking power there.

www.bloomberg.com...

Something's in the works.

March 28, 2018

During the Kim Jong Visit to China: (A likely conversation exchange)

Chinese President Xi Jinping: Kim, while I was having dinner with President Trump in Washington, he picked up the phone and ordered a bombing strike on Syria. He then continued the conversation like nothing happened!

Kim Jong: No kidding? He's more dangerous than me! (gulp)

Official Summary of their meeting: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The world would be incredibly naive if they believed that North Korea would discuss nuclear disarmament. The only way that happens is if Russia and China forced them to. Russia and China has gone full evil empire lately; there is nothing the USA can do about North Korea short of war. That is not going to happen.

North Korea is a moot topic.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

who ever believes someone like Kim and also a country who had the means to have (and has) those weapons are really living in a pink dream.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That's just what is being reported, the truth usually is something else.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
April 17, 2018

More "Trump Effect". This time it's North and South Korea preparing to declare an end to their decades long war with each other.

Story: www.nationalreview.com...

This is Great news! It seems the WORLD was blessed when Donald Trump was elected U.S. President. Not just America.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join