It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosanne Barr Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Liberal Hate Has Caused Most Americans to Alienate Them.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: carewemust

What about how much conservatives hate things like science and homosexuals? It seems to me that if God made the universe, the best way to understand Him is through science. Denying science is like denying God.

As far as homosexuals go, it seems to me like the decent thing to do is let them live their lives the way they see fit. I fail to see anything beyond emotion and confused religious views as a reason to deny them things like healthcare or other services. God wants us to care for one another, and if someone can’t do that, how can they expect to gain Gods favor?

A standpoint I dont understand. What's religion or homophobia got to do with anything?

I support President Trump, bigly.

I definately dont believe in any god or religion, not at all. Science, physics for me, reigns supreme.
I have no issue with any sexual orientation, or gender, at all, not sure why anyone would. Who cares?
I definately believe humans are contributing to climate change and even if we're not, we still need to stop burning fossil fuels and polluting oceans.
I'm absolutely against big banks and pharma, I support taking care of the needy and weak.
I see no difference in any person I've ever met based on race or skin color or nationality. (I also have the brains to understand that 'muslim' does NOT mean 'arabic' or 'persian', islam is NOT a race, opposing islam is NOT racist. 'Illegal alien' does NOT mean mexican or hispanic. "illegal alien' is a term used for someone who entered or stays in a country, ANY country, without following the proper channels). Opposing open borders is NOT racist.

I love science and I have no issue with homosexuals at all.

And I support President Trump.

I DONT support attacking people in street mobs simply because they voted differently or have a different opinion than you. Thats fascism.
I dont support criminals or being easy on violent criminals.
I dont support the idea that you must be silenced if you oppose islam. That's also fascism. Islam is the NUMBER ONE most hateful and intolerant ideology that has EVER existed, it MUST be opposed.
I oppose ALL abrahamic religions with the same vigour. Islam just slightly more so. We dont tolerate nazism or the kkk, so why do we tolerate islam? It's just as bad, nay, WORSE!
I dont support the low IQ logic of taking away the right to arms because of a high number of mass shootings. I believe that in the future, the public will need those arms. Tackle the issue a different way.
I definately dont support, or even so much as respect, anyone who would vote for the NUMBER ONE most openly corrupt, incompetent, bigoted, racist, homophobic old cow that is hillary clinton. THAT is a fascist.

Not having any religion, being open about sexuality and race, understanding where true empathy is needed and not having any hangups over race or gender, doesn't disqualify me from supporting the President. Seven more years I say.

I think homophobia is very much a leftist standpoint, from what I've experienced. So is racism and also intolerance.
A man is not man, he's a 'gay' man or a 'black' man to the left. To me, he's just a man. (I assume)

Fascism is the order of the day for the left as well, "think how I think or I'll attack you and silence you and ridicule you", the very definition of fascism.

Cue the leftist insults. Sure beats arguing any of my points.

edit on 25 3 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Teikiatsu

A flower shop owner and a cake decorator both tried to deny service to homosexual couples. Trump’s new policy would allow people in the medical profession, even someone such as an ambulance driver, to refuse service to a homosexual. There was a woman who refused to issue marriage licenses to homosexual couples.

But the entire left is perfectly fine with allowing muslims to discriminate. It's pathetic. If a muslim baker refused to bake for a gay couple or a jew, YOU would have no problem with that whatsoever.

Hateful, intolerant islam. 100% diametrically opposed to EVERYTHING the left 'claims' to stand for. Homosexuality and science to name but two. And for some reason, your IQ tells you to defend them. It is NOT racist to oppose nazism. It is NOT racist to oppose islam!

Also, there is NO WAY that President Trump would EVER make it legal to refuse medical assistance to someone based on their sexuality. That Sir, is a stupid thing to say. Stop watching mainstream news channels. Including Fox (I don't watch Fox by the way and I STILL support the President).

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

You took the most ridiculous extreme and ran with it.

I live in the heart of conservative country amomg a bunch of science loving atheists who have concealed carry licenses and voted for Trump.

I only know a couple of human caricatures that care about homosexuality or doubt anything in science.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: DanDanDat

Obama took eight years of this type of stuff.

Mitch McConnell said he would do everything in his power to make Obama a one term President.
The Republicans wanted Obama to fail.

So what's the difference. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Told you guys this when you were all over Obama.

Well, now it's your turn. Don't you get that? And it seems you snowflakes can't take it. Boo Hoo.

Cue the hate!

Thats nice. Yall political extremists go ahead and burn the house down with petty antics.

But don't be shocked when the silent majority of moderates has had enough.

Exactly.

At some point, we sane folks will have to do something.

What form that takes is entirely up to the partisan hacks, and how far they take this petty feud.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Because celebrity opinions matter. more so than yours or mine because you know, celebrity.

Maybe if we ignore them they'll go away?

Or maybe, if we try to ignore them enough, they'll become President.

For the record, I LOVE Roseanne. I don't agree with her here, but you know, free country and all that...
edit on 25-3-2018 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Are any of us really ever free really?

I kind of feel I have an illusion of freedom to keep me and others in check.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

i watched the video. Surprisingly I gained alot of respect for roseanne on that one. She's right. I consider myself a moderate republican, and I voted Obama 2X and Bill Clinton. That said, the left going so far left really hit home for me.

Camain

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
They hate Christians, white people, conservatives, gun owners, Americans, the constitution, cops.. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
shes pretty brave! impressed the hell out of me too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join