It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosanne Barr Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Liberal Hate Has Caused Most Americans to Alienate Them.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: carewemust

That's the difference between "liberal" and "libtard".

Or maybe that was staged.

LMFAO all talk shows are scripted, what kind of question is that. The host AND the guest know what questions are being asked so the guest can prepare. Do you really think these questions and answers on talk shows are off the cuff?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: DanDanDat

Obama took eight years of this type of stuff.

Mitch McConnell said he would do everything in his power to make Obama a one term President.
The Republicans wanted Obama to fail.

So what's the difference. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Told you guys this when you were all over Obama.

Well, now it's your turn. Don't you get that? And it seems you snowflakes can't take it. Boo Hoo.

Cue the hate!

Translation of that is you are still butthurt at people being mean to Obama so you are acting like a child.
I am not sure if that's how you intended your post to come across, but I thought I'd help you out by underlining it for you.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
When you've conditioned yourself to see the opposition as inhuman is when you yourself lose your humanity.

geez....nice sentiment, and true....but I think we are WAY past that now....case in point....trump and repubs cut taxes on the wealthy, at the same time cutting healthcare and food programs for the poor to help pay for it....

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Nancy Pelosi disagrees with you.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
She nailed it.
You all moved, went far left.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Since you arent trump that is wholly irrelevant to the post you replied to.

You are you. Make that grass green.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nancy Pelosi disagrees with you.

so what?..... I admire what she did as speaker, doesn't mean I agree with everything she says, or everything she voted for.....don't make me sound like a Trump voter, it's insulting.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Similarly to how everything from a north pole is south.
People like Jimmy Kimmel live at a left pole. Where everything they see is to the right. No matter how moderate you think you are in the eyes of a leftists you are a conservative.

It's a shame we have vast swaths of people so blinded by their political ideology they are incapable of seeing people with oposing views as people at all.

.don't make me sound like a Trump voter, it's insulting.

So who did you vote for your moral-highness?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: sooth
When you've conditioned yourself to see the opposition as inhuman is when you yourself lose your humanity.

geez....nice sentiment, and true....but I think we are WAY past that now....case in point....trump and repubs cut taxes on the wealthy, at the same time cutting healthcare and food programs for the poor to help pay for it....

Not where I live. Where did you hear this lie? Cutting tax helped me and I am NOT wealthy. Cutting tax for the little man helped us out. OH and people inside my house got a bonus at their jobs that was due to the tax cuts. Go suck an egg if you believe that bull snip. I have friends living in gov assisted housing who did not lose a dime for food, nor do they know of any one being denied aid who belong in America.

Making stuff up like that divides us unfairly and to the aid of pure marxists Jimmy.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

What about how much conservatives hate things like science and homosexuals? It seems to me that if God made the universe, the best way to understand Him is through science. Denying science is like denying God.

As far as homosexuals go, it seems to me like the decent thing to do is let them live their lives the way they see fit. I fail to see anything beyond emotion and confused religious views as a reason to deny them things like healthcare or other services. God wants us to care for one another, and if someone can’t do that, how can they expect to gain Gods favor?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I used to hate this woman because she reminded me so much of Rosie O'Donnell, but maybe she's not so bad after all. She may not be attractive or interesting, but at least she's smarter than Rosie, so I'll give her another chance.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The current left does not represent liberal values.

That's patently obvious to anyone who understands liberal values.

Your classic liberal defends free speech, small government and individual responsibility, is anti-welfare state.

Compare that to the current left.

Your classic liberal is far to the right of current lefty extremists.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Because celebrity opinions matter. more so than yours or mine because you know, celebrity.

Maybe if we ignore them they'll go away?

Our president is proof of the power of celebrity...

I can ignore them but I don't the average American or person in this thread will.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It's okay to want the President to fail in his policies and agenda. I did for President Obama on most of his social engineering and race politics.

Kimmel and his ilk are doing damage to the office with comments like Captain Wacko.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

What about how much conservatives hate things like science and homosexuals? It seems to me that if God made the universe, the best way to understand Him is through science. Denying science is like denying God.

Which conservatives hate science? I'm a biologist for crying out loud! I see God in my job every day.

Which conservatives hate homosexuals? What are you smoking?

As far as homosexuals go, it seems to me like the decent thing to do is let them live their lives the way they see fit. I fail to see anything beyond emotion and confused religious views as a reason to deny them things like healthcare or other services. God wants us to care for one another, and if someone can’t do that, how can they expect to gain Gods favor?

Who is denying homosexuals healthcare or 'services'? I smell a lot of hyperbole.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Let's stick with "LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. " That is all that matters. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Hollywood do us a favor and shut the F#:; up! I love Cali. Most of all RESPECT OUR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

A flower shop owner and a cake decorator both tried to deny service to homosexual couples. Trump’s new policy would allow people in the medical profession, even someone such as an ambulance driver, to refuse service to a homosexual. There was a woman who refused to issue marriage licenses to homosexual couples.
edit on 24pmSat, 24 Mar 2018 23:31:22 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

edit on 24pmSat, 24 Mar 2018 23:30:02 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DanDanDat
So it's a crazy viewpoint to not want to see your president to fail?

HATE is not rational. That Steve Colbert guy who took David Letterman's place, is even more hate-filled than Kimmel. You can see it in his eyes, when making fun of anything or anyone related to President Trump.

I wonder which one will suffer the first mental breakdown as Trump soars higher, while Obama's people get hauled before the Special Prosecutor?

Colbert is a bully who spends every show seething and talking about NOTHING but Trump for at least 20 minutes..is obviously what could be called...

an Amaimon.

A mid level demon who can get away with and is supported by others who want the hate and ridicule to never end.

His intellect has slid of late...and he knows this and is likely going to be fired soon.

The twilight will become brighter though..then we shall see him disconnect.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Teikiatsu

A flower shop owner and a cake decorator both tried to deny service to homosexual couples.

They declined to participate in a ceremony that was counter to their faith. They did not say "oh you are teh gay so no service 4 you!" Respectively, they sold flower arrangements and other cakes to gay people for years prior. I believe one of them even employed gay people.

Lack of participation in an event is not the same as individual discrimination.

Trump’s new policy would allow people in the medical profession, even someone such as an ambulance driver, to refuse service to a homosexual.

How?

There was a woman who refused to issue marriage licenses to homosexual couples.

Because her faith (and the existing law when she started her job) said that a marriage was a union between a man and a woman. Not because she supposedly hated teh gayz.

Seriously, disagreement does not equal hate or discrimination. It means disagree.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join