It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosanne Barr Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Liberal Hate Has Caused Most Americans to Alienate Them.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good Rosanne Barr could out loudmouth Rosie O'donnel any day of the week ha! But with more class.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DanDanDat
So it's a crazy viewpoint to not want to see your president to fail?

HATE is not rational. That Steve Colbert guy who took David Letterman's place, is even more hate-filled than Kimmel. You can see it in his eyes, when making fun of anything or anyone related to President Trump.

I wonder which one will suffer the first mental breakdown as Trump soars higher, while Obama's people get hauled before the Special Prosecutor?

You're right about hate not being rational. It's too bad the left is full of it.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So you’re telling me the conservatives are snowflakes now?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Give me a break for crying out loud. The only people who watch Kimmel are leftist anti-American Democrats on the "Coasts". Kimmel could deficate on the flag onstage and no normal person would care. The only reason to watch Kimmel is because you agree with him or to be outraged. And Roseanne Barr? She's a parody of herself. She's made a career of normalizing Jerry Springer's "America".

What a joke.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I love how Kimmel couldn't even rescind his hatred for a second. The SAME Kimmel who tries to preach equality and rationality constantly posturing and virtue signalling. What a crock of horsesh!t.

The SAME Jimmy Kimmel who now preaches feminist ideals after hosting "The Man Show." Hollywood gets uglier each year.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wow, I guess I have to reevaluate my view of Roseanne now. I thought she was a crazy left wing, now I see that she is a good normal left wing.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: DanDanDat

Obama took eight years of this type of stuff.

Mitch McConnell said he would do everything in his power to make Obama a one term President.
The Republicans wanted Obama to fail.

So what's the difference. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Told you guys this when you were all over Obama.

Well, now it's your turn. Don't you get that? And it seems you snowflakes can't take it. Boo Hoo.

Cue the hate!

Oh I get it perfectly; and it didn't start with Obama. This bulkinsaztion has been festering for a long while now and its getting worse with each passing day.

So sure you can be happy the conservatives are getting their turn this go round and they can be happy when its your turn again. And you can all keep going around and around and watch as the country goes down in flames each knowing you did your level best to make the other side PAY FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy
... I think Rosie O'Donnell is the one who feuded with candidate Trump. Don't know why she and Roger Moore quit beating up on the President. ...

i dont know why you think they quit? because the MSM isnt parading them around as loudly as before? probably the MSM realized how unpopular they actually are. but they didnt quit,
twitter.com...
www.thedailybeast.com...
www.yahoo.com...
www.foxnews.com...

making money by selling bad paintings of trump, because she hates trump, smacks of trump derangement syndrome.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

leftist anti-American Democrats on the "Coasts".

Yeah so fly overstates are all Far right Nazi wannabes, Trump cultists anti American ethno-state wanting instead of the "United States". having Ftards...see how divisive that reads.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
When you've conditioned yourself to see the opposition as inhuman is when you yourself lose your humanity.
That is, by definition, Libtard. Those exist here in ATS as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Yeah so fly overstates are all Far right Nazi wannabes, Trump cultists anti American ethno-state wanting instead of the "United States". having Ftards...see how divisive that reads.

lol, triggered. I'm guessing you live off the coast of Cali???

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

lol, triggered. I'm guessing you live off the coast of Cali???
]
F yeah!! I'm triggered, we on both coast bled for this country, my city took the brunt of 911 attacks, historically what was to become America was formed on the coast, so a gigantic middle finger from both coast the state of NY and all Brooklynites, with your fakeassed patriotism..

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yea, its divisive because this "country" is divided!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It's really funny when I see a conservative complain about Liberal hate. Sure, yes there is Liberal hate and it's sickening at times but yet...they seem to forget Obama's presidency. Did they ever come to ATS or turn on Talk radio or scroll through facebook. There was so much Conservative hate it was sickening at times...Oh wait. LOL

Don't you guys see. it's the same on both sides. Are you really that blind? or Dumb?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Yea, its divisive because this "country" is divided!

Yeah because alotta you guys insisted u, want that division.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

kinda hard for roger moore to beat on trump for 1 i think he is british and 2 i am pretty sure he is dead .
were you refering to micheal moore the walking tub of crap who make documentaries?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

actually that was THE GREAT DIVIDER BARRY OBAMA. he divided us on lines of race so much .

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Spider879

actually that was THE GREAT DIVIDER BARRY OBAMA. he divided us on lines of race so much .

The fk he did!! U guys decided that , the murdering fk George Zimmerman, did a great job killing an unarmed teen..how fkng dare the POTUS showed sympathy for a black teenager unarmed as he was from a hateful rejected cop wannabe.. That cause you to hate on Blk ppl in general and Obama in particular or so-called Libs?? Fk outta here.
edit on 24-3-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoadCourse
FN hate that b!tch.

FN hate Kimmel, too.

Are you sure you don't mean Rosie O'Donnell? They kind of look alike, but Barr is actually funny.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

That's the difference between "liberal" and "libtard".

I've heard of "libtard", but had no idea that liberal and libtard were different. Thanks.

They are. There are still some reasonable liberals left. Some on this board. They can formulate a cogent argument and you can have a reasonable discussion of things with them and both of you can agree to disagree at the end and then meet up in random threads about other stuff and talk like friends.

The ones who hate on you no matter what, no matter where and use only emotion are the libtards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join