It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosanne Barr Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Liberal Hate Has Caused Most Americans to Alienate Them.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
March 23, 2018

Rosanne Barr is getting a new show on ABC, and was on the Jimmy Kimmel show this week, to promote it.

But to Kimmel's annoyance, Rosanne took the opportunity to tell him exactly how most Americans feel about his Anti-Trump statements/jokes, and the anti-Trump/anti-America sentiment that's rampant amongst foaming-mouthed liberals, since Donald Trump won the Presidency.

But Kimmel, 50, was intent on quizzing Barr about why she cast her vote for “Captain Wacko,” as he put it.

“I’m shocked, because I know you were a very socially liberal person in general,” Kimmel said.

“I’m still the same — you all moved,” Rosanne responded, referencing the Democratic Party. “You all went so phuckin far out, that you lost everybody. I mean, seriously.”

“A lot of us, no matter who we voted for, we don’t want to see our president fail!,” she continued.

“You can’t argue with that,” Kimmel agreed. “Listen, you’re expressing your views — as crazy as they may be!”
Article w/video at: people.com...

Jimmy Kimmel's audience actually clapped after she made that statement. It's good to see that a few liberals in the world of show business, can still think with a clear, logical mind.

-CareWeMust

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's the difference between "liberal" and "libtard".

Or maybe that was staged.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
FN hate that b!tch.

FN hate Kimmel, too.

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
So it's a crazy viewpoint to not want to see your president to fail?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I've heard of "libtard", but had no idea that liberal and libtard were different. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Trueman

I've heard of "libtard", but had no idea that liberal and libtard were different. Thanks.

That left us with the second paragraph of my post.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
So it's a crazy viewpoint to not want to see your president to fail?

HATE is not rational. That Steve Colbert guy who took David Letterman's place, is even more hate-filled than Kimmel. You can see it in his eyes, when making fun of anything or anyone related to President Trump.

I wonder which one will suffer the first mental breakdown as Trump soars higher, while Obama's people get hauled before the Special Prosecutor?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Nice post...I just read this story at another website. I'm not a big fan of Barr either, especially after the National Anthem debacle, but I do respect her A LOT more, after reading this statement she made:

“It’s up to the people, here’s my two cents damn it, it’s up to us to make this government work, no matter who’s president. It’s up to us to do our jobs as citizens and if we don’t like something, you know, let them know you don’t like it and then you’ve got another election in two years. Get out there and vote. Change it if you don’t like it.”

www.mediaite.com...

edit on 3/24/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I'm not overly impressed. I mean, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Or, perhaps more apt in the case, the alternate saying: Even a blind pig can find an acorn.

:
edit on 2018 3 24 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yep. Like I said, she's not a butt-hurt dummy like most people in Hollywood.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yep. Like I said, she's not a butt-hurt dummy like most people in Hollywood.

I think people confuse her with O'Donnell.

She's had no beef that I know of with Trump.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yep. Rosie and Rosanne do have similar physical characteristics, but that's about it. I think Rosie O'Donnell is the one who feuded with candidate Trump. Don't know why she and Roger Moore quit beating up on the President. Maybe they're wising up to the fact that most Americans are benefiting from his policies.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
When you've conditioned yourself to see the opposition as inhuman is when you yourself lose your humanity.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yep. Rosie and Rosanne do have similar physical characteristics, but that's about it. I think Rosie O'Donnell is the one who feuded with candidate Trump. Don't know why she and Roger Moore quit beating up on the President. Maybe they're wising up to the fact that most Americans are benefiting from his policies.

Yeah rosie was the one, and Roger? He killed natalie wood, his wife, didn't he?

Oh wait! lol Robert Wagner!

edit on 3 24 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I'm not overly impressed. I mean, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Or, perhaps more apt in the case, the alternate saying: Even a blind pig can find an acorn.

:
Or 'blind pig' ......mmmmm bacon

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: incoserv

:
Or 'blind pig' ......mmmmm bacon

They find a truffle btw. not an acorn.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Obama took eight years of this type of stuff.

Mitch McConnell said he would do everything in his power to make Obama a one term President.
The Republicans wanted Obama to fail.

So what's the difference. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Told you guys this when you were all over Obama.

Well, now it's your turn. Don't you get that? And it seems you snowflakes can't take it. Boo Hoo.

Cue the hate!
edit on 24-3-2018 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: DanDanDat

Obama took eight years of this type of stuff.

Mitch McConnell said he would do everything in his power to make Obama a one term President.
The Republicans wanted Obama to fail.

So what's the difference. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Told you guys this when you were all over Obama.

Well, now it's your turn. Don't you get that? And it seems you snowflakes can't take it. Boo Hoo.

Cue the hate!

Thats nice. Yall political extremists go ahead and burn the house down with petty antics.

But don't be shocked when the silent majority of moderates has had enough.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Depends on what
his agenda is, do I want him to strip mine America's public lands??.. A thing he and his friends are seeking to do..I hope he fails.
www.sacbee.com...

That his friends, like war hawk Bolton push us in a war with Iran..I hope he fails.

That he sign off on dumping chemicals into rivers..I hope he fails.
www.theverge.com...

That his divide and troll tactics continue for much longer I hope he fails.
edit on 24-3-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Because celebrity opinions matter. more so than yours or mine because you know, celebrity.

Maybe if we ignore them they'll go away?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join