It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very interesting section of Trump's signed omnibus bill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

If Trump fails, grab your gun. This isnt going away.

Trump was our creation, an honest effort to work within the system.

Now come the barbarians and their welcomed fire.

I dont think we want peace anymore. We may not care anymore.

I will give Trump the rest of his term to make things right and sacrifice what he must. If not, I go back to distrusting all forms of the government.

Democrats though...They need karma to balance out what they became. There will be times when they need help...

Same with the FBI and the intelligence community. Thanks for the Them Vs Us mentality. Should be productive in years to come.

Good luck.
edit on 3 24 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nataylor

That does put it perspective it seems. Thanks for taking the time to sort through it and sort it out.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Marshall service?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Actually like everyone told you people before Trump got started....the NWO and deep state would control Trump and any other U.S. President and sadly it cannot be stopped.U.S. headed off a cliff economically and no one can stop that either.As well as the entire global economic monetary system and they know the day in the future is approaching.
Before to long there will be no more paper money.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

"Never again" he said. Maybe now we know how and why.

The more I'm digging into this, the more $ I see being given to the OIG. It's a LOT. I gotta figure out the total. What could that be for?? Hmmmm.

Ive heard theres going to be a lot of arrests......draining the swamp and all. Seems like a lot of money for the taxpayers to foot for the people who have been ruining our country and our lives.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Could it have something to do with those sealed indictments?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Dumb question, and I'm ashamed that I'm so out if the loop. What has been going on lately in the Q threads?

For the mods, I'm asking because an rlaboration on the point may put the OP into cleaer context for those like me who are unaware of the Q thread activity.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

Dumb question, and I'm ashamed that I'm so out if the loop. What has been going on lately in the Q threads?

For the mods, I'm asking because an rlaboration on the point may put the OP into cleaer context for those like me who are unaware of the Q thread activity.

Essentially the theory that a lot of high-profile people are being flipped to testify against the "cabal" or whatever it's called.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Which cabal, the one Rockefeller admitted belonging to in his autobiography? Or a different one? It seems like there are so many alleged cabals and secret societies that it's hard to keep up.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

Which cabal, the one Rockefeller admitted belonging to in his autobiography? Or a different one? It seems like there are so many alleged cabals and secret societies that it's hard to keep up.

I have no idea, you'd have to go through like hundreds of pages of those threads. I haven't been following too closely.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataylor

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: nataylor

So I would say there is nothing unusual here.

When you add up how much the Inspector General is receiving in this new bill, the total is over $404 million. Last year's budget asked for $98 million, and ended up receiving $93 Million.

To more than quadruple that amount is a bit unusual, don't you think?

Which OIG? Each department is going to have its own OIG.

In the 2016 budget, I total ~$1 billion in the various OIGs (the biggest single one being ~$250 million for the Postal Service OIG).

www.congress.gov...

If you’re talking the DoJ OIG, they got $93,709,000 in 2016. In this year’s budget, they got $97,250,000. Not a huge difference.

Not just each department, but each individual agency has it's own OIG, which operated independently from the agency in budget and operations.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I think that since the Trump Presidency people have actually started reading what Congress passes. In an effort to point out every little thing that can be nitpicked the people have actually become better informed. No more passing Bills to see what is in them.

They haven't started reading them yet. Donald Trump said this was the last bill he'd sign that no one had read.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join