It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bend Over And Smile America.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We are already there, just we don’t realize it quite yet because we are still in the indoctrination phase.

Last night CBS ran a special called 39 Days. All about the students organizing the #walkout, #marchforlife, blah, blah, blah. I didn’t watch it because I know it was going to set me off and I don’t need that right now. But the point being, it is not the message of banning guns but the way it is being done. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the new American version of the Hitler Youth.

The media is grandstanding this movement exactly the way it was done in 1933 Germany. Pence is almost right that this generation is going to avoid abortions unlike the last two did. Because with rearing children, you somewhat lose your identity and growth in order to foster their identity and growth.

Just wait, elementary kids will be coming home from school with math problems like it takes $500 a year to use a gun between ammo and proper maintenance for target shooting. This averages to $42 per month. For $42 you could take your family to the movies blah, blah blah. This implants the idea that target shooting is selfish.

Don’t think so? In the 1970’s we had coloring books that included the expenses of smoking cigarettes before the adverse health problems. My generation forced the indoor bans that we have today.

Heading for it? Nope, what we are heading for is a leftist authoritarian dystopia. The Hitler Youth programs worked due to subtle peer pressure to fit in. Just like the agenda marches and programming of this ban guns movement that these kids are involved in. Took less than 12 years to go from the Hilter Youth to the German people ignoring the activities of the Final Solution.

I hope those kids don’t read these words. I hope that they don’t have to understand their contributions. Because from what I have seen, they won’t be able to cope with understanding what they have done. How they have been used. Their part in the Death of America. The deaths of millions of people.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I know, right?!

When will they make them start wearing shorts and tube socks?

Actually the boy scout uniforms would work.

That kid Hogg is a pretty good look for a hitler yute.

Have you heard any of these kids from the rallys?

Sick.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I made the same comparison myself - there is a particular evil in using youth as a front for political ideals and goals and we have seen it play out over the last few weeks.

It's worth remembering that the 'leader' of the Hitler youth was a young man himself, just 25. Perhaps the Democrats couldn't fool and use a 25yr old so they ended up with Hogg as their mouthpiece. He seems far more malleable and just the right useful idiot to choose.
edit on 25/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Been some talk that he is a 22 year old that graduated high school somewhere in California. I haven’t looked into that rumor.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He would be the perfect match for the paladin if they wanted to a live action version of the old D&D cartoon from the 80’s. Looks and character. Might not be able to act but can spout what he believes which is close enough. Or maybe even the guy from Team Rotten if they wanted to do Pokémon.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I wonder what strategy the right wing will use to counteract the yute movement without looking like a bunch of whining old geezers. The gamer references are a good start!!

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I played Atari Asteroids once.

I'm a gamer.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm a gamer.

Ever try a mans game like Omaha hi low?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder what strategy the right wing will use to counteract the yute movement without looking like a bunch of whining old geezers. The gamer references are a good start!!

Its not a youth movement. Its city kids.

Here in central texas im not seeing much of a movement. Maybe down in austin. But not out in the country towns

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm a gamer.

Ever try a mans game like Omaha hi low?

My idea of "gambling" is skipping my heart medicine.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Downloaded PUBG last night. Terribly lo fi graphics. Kids are reverting to 8 bit gaming. I dont think kids have a clue.

Reference: see Minecraft

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I gave you ointment for your asteroids, did it work?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Downloaded PUBG last night. Terribly lo fi graphics. Kids are reverting to 8 bit gaming. I dont think kids have a clue.

Reference: see Minecraft

ATS has a policy about only speaking English.

Don't make me report you!

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It tasted terrible!

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Bend Over And Smile America.

That made me smile!!

edit on 25-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

ATS has a policy about only speaking English.

Don't make me report you!

He's from Texas, I think that was Spanglish.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There has not been a budget since 2009 if I am correct. All they do is continue to extend and threaten to shut down and blah blah blah.

I am pissed but to be honest I am not pissed so much at the POTUS as I am EVERY sitting House and Senate member. ALL of them. They have been exposed as the corrupt dirt bags they are even getting in a raise. In the end I think Trump thought he had no choice because he needs military funding which leads me to believe war somewhere is on the horizon soon.

The only good thing I have heard is he wants line item veto power. This was not a 'budget' that was passed but some of the appropriations. However, it is his choice, from what I understand, as to where the monies go.

Pissed..yes...but I am thinking end game not concession right now.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join