It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bend Over And Smile America.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
How about someone who has no ties to Washington at all?

Maybe Don Jr. can run and finish what daddy hasn't started.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Uhh, you, me and everyone. The swamp EXIST, does it not?

I haven't given anyone a pass, I dislike both parties equally, and lobbying is the issue and both sides will never kill their cash cow.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Er no. Please, no more dynasties. It's supposed to be a Presidency, not a Monarchy.
The very fact you've had the Kennedy's, Bush's, Clintons in politics for so long and as President's, party leaders, senators, executive branch leaders.. should tell you your system got hijacked. Trump was supposed to be a catalyst for change - he was doing well, but he just fell face first in the dirt. If he can't get up and do the job correctly, then his somewhat challenged son is certainly not going to be able to.
You really need to turf the lot of them out.

edit on 24/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I thought Trump was supposed to be the guy that would save us all, because he had no ties to Washington. An outsider...a rogue.

Now his apologists are looking for someone that doesn't have ties to Washington?

Perhaps they were duped and should not be taken seriously anymore.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The very fact you've had the Kennedy's, Bush's, Clintons in politics for so long and as President's...

You forgot the Adams and Roosevelt families.

If he can't get up and do the job correctly, then his somewhat challenged son is certainly not going to be able to.

I doubt he can since he wasn't even able to pick up his veto pen.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I thought Trump was supposed to be the guy that would save us all, because he had no ties to Washington. An outsider...a rogue.

Now his apologists are looking for someone that doesn't have ties to Washington?

Someone needs to MAGA you in the nuts, bub.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The very fact you've had the Kennedy's, Bush's, Clintons in politics for so long and as President's...

You forgot the Adams and Roosevelt families.

If he can't get up and do the job correctly, then his somewhat challenged son is certainly not going to be able to.

I doubt he can since he wasn't even able to pick up his veto pen.

Well, we'll see what happens, but I certainly think he's made one hell of a f*** up with the Omnibus bill.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

...but I certainly think he's made one hell of a f*** up with the Omnibus bill.

We certainly agree on this point.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You sure know how to be a tease....

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's my man bun talking.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
After the crap today its looking good for Rand in 2020

I'm onboard for this. Someone with some fiscal principles needs to step in and take charge because the ones in charge now obviously don't have any.

Never saw that show. Is it on before or after The Voice?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

The only peaceful actions would be to back up the Supreme Court with appeals.

Peaceful actions you say? I think the time has long gone for that, isn’t it time for a revolution by any means necessary? TPTB have proved themselves to be the worst kind of scum imaginable. If Trump can’t drain the swamp surely the people can?

I would be very curious to hear how the end result looks in different folks eyes. The main issue being, what will take the place of the assumed vacuum created.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Here is a break down on who voted in the Senate. Hopefully, it will help you with your next vote.

www.govtrack.us...

Hope it helps.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Er no. Please, no more dynasties. It's supposed to be a Presidency, not a Monarchy.
The very fact you've had the Kennedy's, Bush's, Clintons in politics for so long and as President's, party leaders, senators, executive branch leaders.. should tell you your system got hijacked. Trump was supposed to be a catalyst for change - he was doing well, but he just fell face first in the dirt. If he can't get up and do the job correctly, then his somewhat challenged son is certainly not going to be able to.
You really need to turf the lot of them out.

edit on 24-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

It helped me. Shelby and Jones are OUTTA HERE!

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Still voting against Claire. She was a cover vote.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Ouch!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of idiots who trust the government with all the guns....cannot figure out some people 🤔

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: surfer_soul

The only peaceful actions would be to back up the Supreme Court with appeals.

Peaceful actions you say? I think the time has long gone for that, isn’t it time for a revolution by any means necessary? TPTB have proved themselves to be the worst kind of scum imaginable. If Trump can’t drain the swamp surely the people can?

I would be very curious to hear how the end result looks in different folks eyes. The main issue being, what will take the place of the assumed vacuum created.

Well I did post this as a suggestion

We should implement a system that does away with career politicians altogether. One where politicians and the congress or parliament is replaced with a Jury. Where randomly selected citizens pass or disprove new laws and legislation when presented with the arguments for and against. We could still have civil servants and a The like but they would have no power to do anything unless approved by this Jury as I suggest. It might not be perfect but it would do away self serving revolving door politicians. If it’s the best we’ve got for our justice system why not implement it for our government?

I think it’s a reasonable idea, but it seems to me people will be angry with this latest scandal for a few days then go back to their usual routines. Like so many boiling frogs.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Star and flag for acknowledging that Trump has no intention of draining the swamp.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join