It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bend Over And Smile America.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Free Beacon- The House and Senate increased their own budgets in the $1.3 trillion omnibus spending package. The Senate increased its total salaries of officers and employees by $12.6 million in the 2,232-page bill The legislation increases the Senate budget to $919.9 million, up $48.8 million from fiscal year 2017, according to the congressional summary of the bill. "The increase provides funding necessary for critical modernization and upgrades of the Senate financial management system and investments in IT security," the summary states.

Meanwhile, the House of Representatives increased its budget to $1.2 billion, which is $10.9 million above 2017 levels. Salaries of staffers in the Senate are also set for an increase. Division I of the legislation breaks down the total salaries of officers and employees, which are being raised from $182 million in 2017 to $194.8 million in the final bill, an increase of $12.58 million.

The Senate also increased its expense account, as expense allowances are going from $177,000 to $192,000, an increase of $15,000. The House, however, kept its budget for salaries the same at $22.3 million and lowered expenses by $4.4 million. Committee offices got an increase of $22.9 million in salaries, from $181.5 million in 2017 to $204.4 million in the final bill.

www.diogenesmiddlefinger.com...

Want to know what's missing from the republican/Trump spending bill of 2018?

Any mention of the tax-payer funded shush fund being rescinded.

That's right bitches. I haven't forgotten the Senate AND House funds used to pay off people sexually abused by our illustrious representatives.

Remember?

Remember how terrible it was and #MeToo and Harvey Weinstein? How is Harvey doing? Doing jail time? Nope. Hanging out in Europe.

Remember all the press?

Yeah, that ended quickly. Too busy with "muh Russia collusion" and "Stormy" to deal with millions spent by our representatives boinking congressional pages and then plying hush money when they couldn't hide the blood-stained sheets!

Our scumbag "authoritarian" congress-assholes shafted us again with this bill.

Trump? You screwed the pooch home-boi. You ain't getting no slack from me.

You're obviously Schumer and Pelosi's bitch now.

The leftists can wee themselves with joy over the spending bill only because it screws over America and Americans and that's what they want anyway.

We got screwed and didn't even get dinner first.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pffft. It's only 1.2 Trillion dollars. That's what..$4000 per every American man, woman and child. Pelosi crumbs!

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'll give you a star for your rant, but NO FLAG for turncoats.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I think they should be paid based on the average income of the average American.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Thank you Republicans for this most excellent budget.

I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks also to Chuck!!!!

Dems got everything they wanted. You guys, not so much. You got military, but I love the military, so spend, spend, spend.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It's nice when you are able to vote on your own raise, who would vote no?!?

We are supposed to have three equal and separate branches, and good ol' congress figured out a way to usurp that power separation.

No term limits.

There needs to be term limits in congress, not to mention the legal insider trading that congress is allowed to engage in. Congress needs a complete overhaul.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ooooooh Trump bashing?

Careful, you might lose your star/flag bread & butter base.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Where did You think 'They' get the $$$ ? Everybody gets a 'turn at the trough' Automakers √ Banksters √ Insurance Cabal √ Now it is time to 'pay back' all the promises from the last Presidential Erection. We get SCREWED.

Remember the Automakers. They get a bail-out and most of the Head Cheeses got raises and bonuses. Banksters- same. Then they get folks who worked for the Insurance Cabal to write the Health Bill. What could go wrong? The 'paper pushers' at the top of BigPHarma™ MUST make more $$ than the year before; it is a law. Why else would they make 11x more than the highest paid BRAIN SURGEON?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

No term limits.

There needs to be term limits in congress, not to mention the legal insider trading that congress is allowed to engage in. Congress needs a complete overhaul.

We're heading to a leftist authoritarian utopia until we get term limits.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No term limits.

Yea, but unfortunately the people in charge of making such laws are also the same people that would be directly affected by those laws. That is an issue.

edit on 23-3-2018 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I'll give you a star for your rant, but NO FLAG for turncoats.

I'm not a turncoat, sir.

My position on freedoms and personal responsibility, individualism and individual rights is steadfast.

It's those that have left my position that are the turncoats.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

No term limits.

Yea, but unfortunately the people in charge of making such laws are also the same people that would be directly affected by those laws. That is an issue.

Why do you think they want us disarmed and drugged on MSM?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No term limits.

What's worse is that the laws that would pertain to the removal of them don't apply or as DB noted in the OP is still funded.

The only peaceful actions would be to back up the Supreme Court with appeals.

link   

After the crap today its looking good for Rand in 2020

link   

The leftists can wee themselves with joy over the spending bill only because it screws over America and Americans and that's what they want anyway.

I was all set to reply, then I read this.

What a load of nonsense. Make more stuff up why don't you?

And you wonder why your country is in such a mess at the moment......

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

I was all set to reply, then I read this.

What a load of nonsense. Make more stuff up why don't you?

And you wonder why your country is in such a mess at the moment......

Seems there is justification:

Thank you Republicans for this most excellent budget. I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks also to Chuck!!!! Dems got everything they wanted. You guys, not so much. You got military, but I love the military, so spend, spend, spend.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I even have my doubts about Rand.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I'll be voting 'GIANT METEOR' in 2020, if I decide to vote.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No term limits.

Why do you think they want us disarmed and drugged on MSM?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Ooooooh Trump bashing?

Careful, you might lose your star/flag bread & butter base.

Too late, didn't even make it half a dozen comments before that happened.

Some folks would rather support a person rather than support ideals and principles I guess.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join