It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why "Stormy" is probably a fraud...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It is an issue if that $130k came out of campaign $’s. I love The Who cares crowd. If this was Obama the screaming would be 10x this.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: RazorV66

It is an issue if that $130k came out of campaign $’s. I love The Who cares crowd. If this was Obama the screaming would be 10x this.

Obama had to pay one of the biggest FEC fines a presidential candidate ever had to pay for campaign finance law violations. Link

I honestly don’t recall 10x the screaming.

edit on 3/24/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Who TF cares?

You obviously care very much or else you wouldn't be in this thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The funny thing about her attorney, me being a huge motorsports fan I knew of him all the way back in 2012 from some races he did in the American Le Mans Series, and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. I may actually have his autograph somewhere here.

I do think he has something..what that is im not sure, I dont feel like he has a video of it happening, maybe there could be some type of evidence stored on it, but the prospect of a video I think may be too much.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The problem isnt the sex or the affair but lying, obfuscation, and the whole campaign where he constantly brought up a past president and his affairs to use a tool against his oppenent while he himself was guilty of the same things. I am sure your "genius" and "angle machine" didnt miss those because they are pretty front and center of the issue.

Typical partisan deflection er "whataboutism". Yawn. If only I've been following the issue maybe I'd have even noticed. Thanks for the update.

Wait you are making comments about this story with out even knowing anything about the story and crying whataboutism?

But your last post said you had been following the story using your genius abilities to see all the angles of the story. So which is it? Do you really know nothing about the topic and are doing your best defection or did you purposefully ignore things that are counter to you Trump supporting beliefs?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join