It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why "Stormy" is probably a fraud...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: Bluntone22
She not a fraud.
She's a whore.
She boned the president.
I hope he used a condom.
I don't care...

And by this logic trump is a whore too.

The history books will remember him as President Whore.

I thought a whore sold their body for gains.
That makes trump the John.

Besides, Kennedy or Clinton got the president whore title locked up.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Possibly. Campaigns contributions are regulated by rules.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

There's no off position to the genius switch. I see 'things' and my angle machine auto starts hammering out all the angles. Since this is a non-story (unless you really care about his lifestyle type bs)what fascinated me was the prospect that there will be people that refuse to believe he did her, on this one.

A slam dunk to me, but still, there has to be some sort of arguments to be able to deny it, and now that is irresistible to see first hand.

Beyond that sort of thing, video of Trump could come out, se of him heating up slices of bologna in an microwave and whizzing them like frizbees at naked hookers, for all I care. For the social psychology minded, gonzo type person, seeing how society reacts to it now that's the Big Story. Each story thus becomes its own petri dish experiment. And I do love how Trump has been like an conveyor belt of such petri dishes. I seriously never had time to get sucked back into all this stuff again, bt its been just too good to miss itd have been folly despite the detriment it has caused me.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
judge a u.s president not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. when the united states elects presidents they are not electing their best people!

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: burdman30ott6

a reply to: carewemust

Facts to the Leftists are like the cross to a vampire.

We scared them away with real facts.

Is it not amazing how those that make statements like this are just projecting their actions on others. I assume they think that because they act this way so others must as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: RazorV66

It shows his lack of integrity....cheating on all three wives with multiple women. That speaks volumes to me.

Hey when Bill was caught with Monica all he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman. " He did not ATTACK her call her a LIAR , scream FAKE NEWS, at the media.

He is AGAIN showing his true colors. Everyone is lying accept him....this should bother you.

LOL
The infamous Leftist double standard.
You guys are showing your true colors as usual.

You pretty much copied what I said... you are nuts

I am nuts.....that’s what happens from listening to Leftists for so long.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The problem isnt the sex or the affair but lying, obfuscation, and the whole campaign where he constantly brought up a past president and his affairs to use a tool against his oppenent while he himself was guilty of the same things. I am sure your "genius" and "angle machine" didnt miss those because they are pretty front and center of the issue.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
(at least on some counts)

In typical fake-news Gloria Allred fashion, Clifford's attorney provided a mysterious picture of a DVD contained within a "safe" as an ominous warning. This is why I believe she's a fraud, and I'm intensely curious to see whether her attorney has any ties to Allred's sham operation.

The problem is, for someone trying to keep a so-called "smoking gun" safe against "all the President's men" (laughable) they sure choose a poor security container. To me, this appears like a staged scene for a photoshoot. One would have to believe the container itself was selected solely to house this disc (since it is the sole content). However, for a lawyer/client who is terribly afraid of Presidential attempts to suppress Clifford's alleged-evidence (and the unlimited reach/budget associated with said hypothetical attempts), why choose a simple fire safe (not even a security container) to house said evidence?

This is evidenced by the container's plastic backing over the locking mechanism, and the generally cheap appearance. Surely this lawyer understands that to have a hope at protecting anything, one needs a UL listed mechanical lock, with a security rated container either: TL-15, TL-30 or TL-30+6. The safe they display in the photo is not designed to defeat any security threats whatsoever and is a poor attempt at theatrics (the lone DVD in a safe)

Only problem is, it isn't realistic. It is my personal opinion this demonstrates their theatrical attempts at maintaining relevance in today's society (which was the entire point of violating the very expensive NDA to begin with).

"Hey look at me, I claim to have slept with the President! I matter now!" Meanwhile, keep on Tweeting pictures of no-security safes in some half-baked spy game tale.

twitter.com...

You don't believe the food commercials are the real food you order when you go to the places in person now do you?

All fake, staged, shot with Armor All and various things to look "juicy"..

That c.d. could be anything anywhere

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: JBurns

Then why the hush money and keep quiet contract?

Another question:

Larry Flynt was offering a million dollars for scandalous audio or video of Trump before Stormy ever signed the NDA (10 days prior, in fact); so why on earth would she bind herself to a hush agreement for only $130,000 if she has audio or video that she could have sold for a million dollars?

edit on 3/24/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

The problem isnt the sex or the affair but lying, obfuscation, and the whole campaign where he constantly brought up a past president and his affairs to use a tool against his oppenent while he himself was guilty of the same things. I am sure your "genius" and "angle machine" didnt miss those because they are pretty front and center of the issue.

Typical partisan deflection er "whataboutism". Yawn. If only I've been following the issue maybe I'd have even noticed. Thanks for the update.

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Then she must not have any tapes. Just a story. It seems like he would have had her sign such a thing back in the day.

Damnit I was really hoping to see a full denial Trump didnt do it response in this thread.

edit on 24-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

...but still, there has to be some sort of arguments to be able to deny it, and now that is irresistible to see first hand.

It is possible that Trump did not sleep with Stormy and made an arrangement with her to sign the NDA, for $130,000, agreeing to pay him $1 million for each breach of the agreement and with the understanding that she would, in fact, breach it into the tens of millions of dollars.

I am confident Stormy has a liability insurer that likely covers breach of contract claims up to a certain limit.

Stormy agreed to settle any resulting disputes in arbitration, and if she settles for, say, $10 million dollars...I imagine Trump would find those funds very useful for his 2020 campaign.

Plus, Trump would pocket ALL of the money his detractors have donated to Stormy's legal expenses, pursuant to the NDA.

Of course, Trump could have easily slept with Stormy and still arranged the above scenario. It's not like it's damaging his reputation.

I'm anxious to see how Trump's lawsuit against Stormy is resolved!

edit on 3/24/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Damnit I was really hoping to see a full denial Trump didnt do it response in this thread.

I gave you a denial argument, see my previous comment!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I don't think she's a fraud. She's trying to cash in, i think, but she's telling the truth 100%. I also believe the playmate who is basically telling the same story. It's like the Bill Clinton thing, or the Bill cosby thing...If it was one person, okay...but it's over and over and over again. He's definitely a scumbag, cheating on his wife with so many people.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

When he loses the Christian Conservative vote, what was the point of all of that again?

Ten million bucks huh. Dont you think that's what it'll cost him to compensate for the damage it caused him? Sounds about right to me. Note this is a guy who could go and have a ten million dollar bonfire and it wouldn't even hurt his great grandkids bottom line.

So then what does that leave us?

Here's one that just came to mind: he's 'wagging the dog'. Its all a big "Perception Management" diversion. Kind of like the transgendered banned (again) from the military that hit yesterday. Or covfefe.

Well if that all be the case, at least eh covfefe thing was funny (and it illustrated how insane people are over him which made it quite the little 'petri dish' study beyond its immediate 'worth'). And at the time he was swamped with absurd out of their minds just for the hell of it liberal hate press, so it was kind of brilliant at that.

Now that things have settled down, Trump supporters should be offended IF he's playing deliberate diversion games like this on them (to distract from stuff that would piss them off).

Which of course brings us to the Big Issue of WHAT is it he / they are trying to divert US from? Well I can think of about about 1.3 trillion things that might be, but just imagine if its something even 'bigger' than 'that'...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

When he loses the Christian Conservative vote, what was the point of all of that again?

I don't think he would lose any significant votes from this. He already cheated on Ivana with Marla Maples and that played out very publicly in 1989. I'm sure Christian Conservative voters were aware of that when they cast votes for him in 2016.

I really don't see how any of it is damaging to him.

The scenario I described is insurance fraud (not that I think anyone would even consider it if that's what is really going on).

Of course, people should be pissed that we are served distractions, like this. And if Trump has helped orchestrate a distraction, I think it's low. But, orchestrating distractions isn't new with Trump or the last president.

Bill Clinton was a master at using highly-controlled sex scandals to his benefit.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

...You don't go up Against a person like trump without solid proof....

you dont go up against trump without solid proof, or you know, anyone... considering we live in a legal system that assumes innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, solid proof should be the requirement for EVERY court case.

its strange that you seem to think that only applies for "people like trump" either you are saying we ought to live in a land of presumed guilt, OR you are saying this stormy daniels person damn sure better have GOOD proof, or else she is illegally slandering an innocent person as im sure any legitimate court would rule if she doesnt present "solid proof"

you should really catch up on Q, he has stated multiple times that the distractions put out in the MSM are necessary for the time being to catch the bad actors. he has stated that the trump team does indeed put out their own distractions in the MSM as well, but they are not targeted at trump supporters as you seem to think...
edit on 24-3-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I take it you're assuming all of his "supporters" / Republican's are full blown Trump Cultists already at this stage?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I take it you're assuming all of his "supporters" / Republican's are full blown Trump Cultists already at this stage?

No, I am assuming that Trump voters knew he was not a faithful husband when they voted in 2016, and I don't see any reason they would be especially troubled with Stormy's claims.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

I tried reading Q, like everyone insisted. I went into that github spot has all his posts layed out on one page real convenient. And the more I looked at the blobs the more annoying it got for all the same reasons I complain about.

I tried following the thread, like everyone insisted. For about 50 pages I did at one point, and it did nothing but confirm my suspicion that the whole Q format was wasting everyones time. 50 pages of hardly anything is what I observed.

And if Trump's diversions are only meant for *um well who exactly?!* well which ones can we look back on and see the what and the whys it was about at the time and how it WASNT a diversion meant for everyone.

Everyone, everyone has bitched about every other POTUS (they dont like) pulling that kind of BS, as they've all done it and as a constant. How many free passes we gonna give Trump for repeating the same kind of BS until we're gonna hold him to the same standards as if it were Obama doing it in any old case of it being obvious he was doing it just not obvious what it was behind the scenes they needed us all too distracted to figure out what was really going on.

Anyways, how about "Q" provides a cheat sheet once in a while to show people what "he" really meant with se last months coded bs? Has he ever done that, or is he not even willing to throw you guys a bone so you can look back and know whether or not you had actually gotten one of his code thingies correct or not? I'm going to guess the answer is NO. And that offends me, even though I dont have anything invested in it. It further erodes my trust in "Trump" assuming Q actually has anything to do with Trump (which I still have my doubts there even).

People trusting politicians, and intelligence agencies, and so on, I cant think of hardly any precedent more dangerous.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Oh you mean like this:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join