It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would win, Biden or Trump?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

LOL You're wrong on that account. Try grappling a 300 pound guy and then come back and tell me size doesn't matter. All martial artists know that size matters, otherwise every single combat sport wouldn't have weight classes.

And although I can't do a true analysis, I can give you prediction based on what I'm abserving about (this hypothetical matchup that will never happen in real life) Based on my past experience. All martial artists size up their opponents before a match or a fight. Maybe you need to train more and actually attend some classes? LOL

Of course they size them up but everyone I know who sparred did not say nope..too big and if you are teaching people this..give up your job..LOL A true fighter and instructor comes up with strategy to overcome not to give in before it happens.

People in MMA have been fighting bigger guys and grappling with bigger guys and winning before they instituted weight classes. I have seen smaller guys grapple with bigger guys plenty of times and they were able to handle themselves pretty good, so I have no idea what you are talking about. You're stepping deeper and deeper into your pretend persona of a martial artist. Again I ask WTH kind of martial artist are you and who is paying you to teach them self defence?..LOL

Yes a bigger guy can beat the smaller guy but only if he is of equal skill and if he does not know crap, well he is going to lose.

I base my opinion of Trump losing when I watched him almost jumped into a security guards arms when someone touched his heel..LOL.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Trump,liberals fight like little girls

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil

originally posted by: amazing

LOL You're wrong on that account. Try grappling a 300 pound guy and then come back and tell me size doesn't matter. All martial artists know that size matters, otherwise every single combat sport wouldn't have weight classes.

And although I can't do a true analysis, I can give you prediction based on what I'm abserving about (this hypothetical matchup that will never happen in real life) Based on my past experience. All martial artists size up their opponents before a match or a fight. Maybe you need to train more and actually attend some classes? LOL

Of course they size them up but everyone I know who sparred did not say nope..too big and if you are teaching people this..give up your job..LOL A true fighter and instructor comes up with strategy to overcome not to give in before it happens.

People in MMA have been fighting bigger guys and grappling with bigger guys and winning before they instituted weight classes. I have seen smaller guys grapple with bigger guys plenty of times and they were able to handle themselves pretty good, so I have no idea what you are talking about. You're stepping deeper and deeper into your pretend persona of a martial artist. Again I ask WTH kind of martial artist are you and who is paying you to teach them self defence?..LOL

Yes a bigger guy can beat the smaller guy but only if he is of equal skill and if he does not know crap, well he is going to lose.

I base my opinion of Trump losing when I watched him almost jumped into a security guards arms when someone touched his heel..LOL.

Although you have some points, you still seem to think that size doesn't matter. It has a huge impact on fighting. I teach women's self defense classes on a regular basis(one aspect of what I do) and that is all about smaller people fighting bigger stronger people. Nobody understands more than me that a smaller person can win or at least defend themselves from a larger opponent. But I still don't see how you can sit there and insult me for saying that size does matter. It again, makes me think that you don't really train or train in point sparring. pretend persona? just because you disagree with me?

Funny. I find the guys that talk the most crap are the ones that can't really fight and don't really know what their talking about.

I go back to my first point about having a 300 pound guy on you in a grappling match and then come back and tell me that size doesn't give him some advantage there. Stop by any JiuJitsu gym in your city or town. I'm sure they'd love to have to grapple one of their biggest guys so that you can experience it. You really should.
edit on 23-3-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Trump easily, taller and weights 40 lbs more. Not to mention younger. That is a huge advantage if you are in the UFC or have the same level fighting skill set. Plus, he has experience in the WWE.

I'll put my 401k on Trump.

How much could you raise for charity with a PPV cage match?

Trump would thump him.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My Mom.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Alex Jones.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Don't underestimate the strength of some old dudes. Trump is heavier but sometimes that means they are out of breath easier too. Can you imagine Biden doing a leg sweep and taking trump down, or Trump jumping on Biden like the Hulk then ripping his shirt apart?
I think I watched too much WWf as a child.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

America is dead once it lost its third party. So goodbye. Even aliens don't approve giving space technology to America.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Trump,liberals fight like little girls

Hmmm, wasn't it all the conservatives that were acting all whiny cause Antifa is sooooo violent and dangerous?
Gimme a break with the basement flexing.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Joe Biden is a wimp hiding behind "big talk"
You know , like some of the bullies that fell to the small frame , quite types in school .
"Talk is cheap , takes real money to buy land"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join