It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short report about Godzilla my daughter wrote back in 2014 at age 9

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Godzilla
Godzilla was the greatest beast of all. He saved many cities. He fought many monsters. Godzilla seemed like a destructive ticking time bomb, but he acutally was a savior. Today you'll learn everything you need to know about Godzilla.

How Godzilla Came to Be

It was 1945. A war was going on between the Japanese and the Americans. The Americans launched a nuclear bomb. At that time, Godzilla was a normal Dinosaur. One of the last to be alive. Instead of the bomb hitting the Japanese, it hit Godzilla. Godzilla didn't die from it, he evolved from it. Godzilla was now bigger and stronger than before. Soon he'd be around to save many cities.

Godzilla's Giant Habitat

Surprisingly, Godzilla didn't stay on that island where he was before. After evolving, he moved into the ocean. I don't know why he moved there, but he just did. He eats, sleeps, and breeds down there. Wait, you didn't know Godzilla had a son? It's true. After Godzilla died, his son took his place and became the second Godzilla. Nobody knew because when Godzilla died, Godzilla's son became full grown and took his place.

Special Moves

Godzilla was only able to defeat evil because he had special moves he could use. A very powerful move he used was Charge. When Godzilla used Charge, his spikes would turn blue and he would shoot a beam out of his mouth. This beam would light enemies on fire and weaken them. Godzilla used Charge alot, though he could only use it when there was nuclear energy around. The next move he used was Tail Whack. The Tail Whack move is really powerful. It easily knocked enemies off there feet. Or it just hurt evil monsters badly. When Godzilla is done attacking, he lets out one final roar before going back into the ocean.

Godzilla's Appearance

Godzilla is a giant, scaly lizard. He has large black scales and big white spikes. He also has black eyes. Godzilla's big claws are used for scratching enemies. His spikes are used to show when Godzilla's about to use the Charge move. I don't know why his scales are black. Probably to confuse enemies if Godzilla's part of the night sky when he's fighting at night. Godzilla's large mouth is used for biting evil monsters that try to attack him or the city he's in.
Did You Know?

1. Godzilla won almost every battle he was in.
2. Godzilla had a son.
3. Godzilla always lets out one final roar before going back into the ocean.
Monsters Godzilla Fought

This is a list of Monsters Godzilla Fought:
1. Mothra
2. Kiryu (MechaGodzilla)
3. King Ghirodorah
4. King Kong
5. Destoroyah
6. Space Godzilla
7. Baragon
8. Gigan
9. Mecha King Ghirodorah
10. Muto
11. Biollante
12. Megaguirus
13. Ebirah
14. Astro Monster
15. Hedorah
16. Megalon
17. Zilla
And there's even more monsters Godzilla fought for you to find out yourselves!
Yes, Godzilla is the best giant lizard you'll ever meet. He's strong and powerful. Godzilla is amazing.

Resources
1. godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
2. Godzilla Movies

edit on 23-3-2018 by Fools because: ..

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Very well written. Love Godzilla

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Wow, age 9 ? She's exceptional....

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Wow, age 9 ? She's exceptional....

Don't want to brag about her too much but they already have her taking ACT tests at age 12. She was picked for this university summer camp for gifted kiddos as well.

Very proud of her.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Very cool!

I'm gonna leave this here.. she might enjoy it.

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Very well written for a nine year old girl. It reminds me of Sir Issac Asimov's first story at age 9. This young lady has an exciting future and I wish her the best. Flag for a good post and my best,

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Now for the rest of the story .
Godzilla Represents The united states When they nuked Japan . Godzilla did not start out as a good guy they were scared to death of him .Aka the end of ww 11 .
A few years goes by and they relize America no longer wishes to destroy them and is helping them rebuild even and Godzilla becomes a good guy .

Godzilla was born of war and grow in peace he was a statement for Japans fealing on Americas attacks in a way they felt would not anger america .

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing that!! It reminded me of the sort of topics my own daughter would choose to write about in elementary school..

..and now that you've made me sentimental, it has to be said -

- cherish every minute with your daughter, because they grow up so fast!
Mine just went away to college in January (to get a degree in Zoo Keeping
), and I miss her so much I can hardly stand it!!

edit on 24-3-2018 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Love that. Great writing and awesome when you witness a kid getting engaged with a subject like that.

Thanks for sharing and keep bigging her up, who knows what she can achieve?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thank all of you for your kind words. She is a wonderful kid.

top topics

join