It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liquid light in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Here is a strange thing for all you UFO believers.

A few years ago, I saw something really strange in the sky.
It looked like a big lifebuoy made out of something that can best be described as liquid light, I don't know how else to put it.
I saw it twice in one week, the second time there was another person with me who also saw it. On both occasions it was a nice sunny spring day, no clouds in the sky.

It was high up in te sky, so it seemed to me, and at first it was not moving, but then after about 5mins it moved quite fast, stoped for a few secs, then moved back again, then forward and so on. When it was hovering in one spot it looked like it was vibrating or something, it is really difficult to describe.

I looked for this phenomena on various UFO sites and in books, but I couldn't find anything. I am also not aware of existence of some weather phenomena that would fit the description above.

Has anyone seen something like this or do you have more info on this? It has been bugging me for years.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
about this "liqud light" i'll look into some reports and see if i can find any other simular ufo reports and get back to you on this....very intresting though remember if you need something found on the net you know who to call

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You say like a lifebuoy; was it anything like in these pictures?

Site with pics:
www.cassiopaea.org...

www.woai.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by minimi
You say like a lifebuoy; was it anything like in these pictures?

Site with pics:
www.cassiopaea.org...

www.woai.com...

Those two are awesome.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
minimi, that is some interesting stuff you found there, but it is not what I saw in the sky.

When I saw it, the sky was clear, no clouds, no lightning like it was described in that article. Also the thing on those pictures you found is black, what I saw was more uhmmmm milky white, at one point it was almost clear, like water.

Interesting find nevertheless.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Strange sighting paperclip

Here's a link about weird aerial phenomena photographed i think you'll find interesting : www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Usually i'd pass threads like this over but having seen something similar I won't. I think paperclip pretty much summed up how I would've described it. Except we're geographically very far away, I wonder how that would have happened?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think I may have seen what you're talking about
Follow the last link in my signature...

Also, I posed a few questions to Stanton Friedman regarding this here.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Seth76]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Linux
Usually i'd pass threads like this over but having seen something similar I won't. I think paperclip pretty much summed up how I would've described it. Except we're geographically very far away, I wonder how that would have happened?

Well, that makes two of us so far who have seen this.
I still have no clue what it could have been. I googled and googled, found nothing.

I am bumping this thread now in hope that someone might have an answer....

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Wondering a few things.. what time of year was it? Did happen two days in a row? What State? and was there any humidity?

Sorry to ask so specific questions but I have a need to know there paperclip.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It was in summer, july to be more precise.
It happened a few days apart (3 I think) in my hometown of Tuzla ( in Bosnia, meaningless little country in Europe
)
It was a normal sunny day on both occasions, not very hot, just warm, no clouds in the sky, humidity was normal I guess, nothing out of the ordinary.

The first time I saw it, I was alone and it was only for a few secs. I thought I might have imagined it. Then a few days later I saw it again, this time I had a witness, so I knew I was not imagining it. Also it lasted longer then the first time, 10 mins maybe.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well you sure do have something over a lot of us..you had a rayvac sighting twice. I carry my video camera with me every where I go these days but have not as yet seen one sighting..oh well. Sooner or later.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm gonna go with Seth here and say it was optical camouflage. What you describe very much so corresponds to what many have seen. Lost, here on the forum, Seth, highhorse and me, from the top of my head. Search up our threads to get some insight. I have several on the matter.

Anyways, long story short, what you saw was probably a UFO with it's camouflage activated but for unknown reasons not really working at full capacity. When they do this they still provide a good deal of camouflage, but what instead can be seen is often something that resembles water, or flickering, depending on the situation. When I say they provide a good deal of camouflage, would you say that if you hadn't looked up you wouldn't have seen it? Because that's almost always the case.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon

Anyways, long story short, what you saw was probably a UFO with it's camouflage activated but for unknown reasons not really working at full capacity. When they do this they still provide a good deal of camouflage, but what instead can be seen is often something that resembles water, or flickering, depending on the situation. When I say they provide a good deal of camouflage, would you say that if you hadn't looked up you wouldn't have seen it? Because that's almost always the case.

Interesting!

I shall look for more info on this.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hey, you missed my question.
Would you say that if you hadn't looked up, you wouldn't have seen 'it'?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Hey, you missed my question.
Would you say that if you hadn't looked up, you wouldn't have seen 'it'?

D'oh. Sorry.
Yes, indeed. If I hadn't looked up I wouldn't have noticed it.

top topics

join