It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Gov agency tells staff they can't use words father or mother

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
My bud.

So what happens to songs and books?

edit on 3 24 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 24 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
But you can still define yourself as women for government aid?

www.swc-cfc.gc.ca...

Status of Women Canada's Women's Program provides funding to eligible organizations to support actions that advance equality between women and men in the economic, social and democratic life of Canada.

Funny what people will label themselves for aid?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Can I be an endangered species?

Get about 20 sq miles of living space and a nice house?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And yet, the Local Drug Smarts, are getting rich like the divorce court lawyers.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Can I be an endangered species?

Get about 20 sq miles of living space and a nice house?

In Canada? Only 20 sq miles?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Thats enough space to build an entire town of igloo's, eh?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Polar bear sanctuary?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
It's offensive to possibly only 3% of the population. This is just another example of government lunacy and the tail-wag-dog sanctioned idiocy.

Cheers - Dave

If being polite and referring to people how they’d like to be referred to is lunacy - call me crazy.

In a democracy, as the short bus liberals like to refer to it when it's really a republic, the majority rules. Wtf happened to that overwhelming 97% majority? You know, "normal" is defined as the behavior of the majority of society, not the minority. Trying to force the ideas of the minority on the majority, concerning what is normal, is paramount to social fascism.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/24.2018 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This world is growing insane........ never seen anything like this..Awful lot like the early stages of evil NAZI and communist movements..They are crazy as if their hearts are failing them with anger and hate.
Very very dangerous movement going on......2008 financial collaspe did the world in economically....social media is behaving like fascists would.
edit on 24-3-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ya but they have free healthcare! /sarcasm

LOL People praise Canada up and down because of the perks Canadian citizens have but this is just ridiculous.

Just to play devils advocate though "Canadian Gov agency tells staff they can't use words father or mother" is a false statement. It's not that they can't use it, it's just they can't assume. If the preference is known they can use it.

Now I'm not a fan of this idea, but at the same time you shouldn't over sensationalize titles, especially when it's not even an accurate statement

My question is, what about the Majority of people who are offended by this change? Screw them? Screw the majority! Let's cater to the minority who all have mental issues thinking they are a woman when they have a penis! ya I said it, trans have mental problems.
edit on 24-3-2018 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
Ya but they have free healthcare! /sarcasm

LOL People praise Canada up and down because of the perks Canadian citizens have but this is just ridiculous.

Just to play devils advocate though "Canadian Gov agency tells staff they can't use words father or mother" is a false statement. It's not that they can't use it, it's just they can't assume. If the preference is known they can use it.

Now I'm not a fan of this idea, but at the same time you shouldn't over sensationalize titles, especially when it's not even an accurate statement

My question is, what about the Majority of people who are offended by this change? Screw them? Screw the majority! Let's cater to the minority who all have mental issues thinking they are a woman when they have a penis! ya I said it, trans have mental problems.

Here's an idea and I'm just throwing out somewhat realistic numbers... What if 10% of society believed in the "fictional" ferengi (star trek) concept of social orders. One where women are second class persons and are meant to be naked, available-anytime sex slaves popping out babies and in the kitchen? Shouldn't that 10% have the same rights as the 3% trying to control what's normal, and a voice 3 times louder? Reality and ideas cut both ways, what's good for the goose is good for the gander is good for the mentally confused goosander lol.

Does that 10% number sound unrealistic? Just look at the tenets of Islam, this kind of segregated ideology runs rampant across hundreds of millions of people. What's really insane however, is our liberal governments are importing this ideology and the liberal sheep are applauding and defending this insanity. They don't even seem to realize it will be their undoing. It's almost like a twisted love affair with an abusive partner thinking that last time they beat you or berated you was because they're misunderstood and you can change them. So you hang in there till they kill you. Progressives, sjws and Liberals really are f****d in the head.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Where have you been?

Majorities are all automatically evil and oppressive these days. I guess the argument is that that's how they got to be majorities -- through evil oppression or something and not because they're successful.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Harper became a dictator(or at least appeared so) and got a huge boot. Trudeau gets a majority. Means you can do pretty much what you want. We went from one to the other. Just a different colour.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: ketsuko

Harper became a dictator(or at least appeared so) and got a huge boot. Trudeau gets a majority. Means you can do pretty much what you want. We went from one to the other. Just a different colour.

A majority lol. Wasn't it like 35% of 60% of the voting population? I think he came out at 24.5% of the voting population in total. Three quarters of that were votes against harper, so that means 6% of the voting population actually voted for turd-eau. Tail-wag-dog much?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Is mom and dad okay?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang
a reply to: trollz

Is mom and dad okay?

Yup.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Bet that sucks for you, Wolvie...

Just teasin'.

This really is silly, isn't it? Although, if this is the biggest issue facin' Canada, I may move...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
This really is silly, isn't it? Although, if this is the biggest issue facin' Canada, I may move...

Hope you have a pantload of apathy. That's mandatory here.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Does being all out of "give a #" count?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
RT is the source for the OP, which means it's Bulls**t to me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join