It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Turkey, filmed from plane window in 4k

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Black exhaust is unusual, what kind of fuel leaves black exhaust
Definetly think its a jet or some kind of combustion driven aircraft

One of them diesel powered Turkey saucers.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
A really slow missile or rocket?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

This really does look just like an aircraft leaving a contrail. Contrails themselves are colorless. They form typically in low pressure air 250 - 300 millibars.

Due to the way light scatters through gas and particles (see Mie and Rayliegh scattering principles) contrails look brighter when backlit. They look darker when front lit or side lit. They take on the colour of the light that they diffuse.

Contrails can take on a variety of colours, brightness and volume (fluffiness) depending on light level, direction of light, altitude, pressure, humidity, temperature and dew point.

As long as the air temperature and dew point temperature are close, aircraft flying through this air will produce contrails. In other words, air that is full of moisture and close to saturation will condensate and form a contrail when an aircraft flies through it.

The contrails here isn't Smokey or unusual. It's just front lit.
edit on 2532018 by horatio321 because: Typo

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It's not black, it's just not sunlight. The angle it's at, the sun isn't reflecting off it so it makes it look black.

Exactly right. Those of us who have quite a few flight hours, see these dark contrails occassionally. Just another jet. Paralleling aircraft really fun to watch when they're only a couple thousand feet away. It's like a slow-motion horse race.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The lady that took the video has confirmed that she was on the Qatar Airways flight from Doha to Athens.

This would make it flight QTR211. As QTR211 passed over Izmir and headed out towards the Aegean Sea two airliners flew under the flight heading in a northerly direction. Difficult to determine which airliner. It could be the lower one due to it being close to sunset and being in the earth's shadow?

Planefinder playback link of Qatar Airways flight

You can also see the second airliner following TOM41W (Tui Airways Boeing 737)

Planefinder playback link of first crossng airliner

I posted a thread on Metabunk with some screen shots.

Metabunk thread link
edit on 26/3/2018 by tommyjo because: Link corrected

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
At first I was baffled at what I was seeing.
I thought it had to be a reflection on the window, perhaps of the planes wing.
But the beginning of the video rules that out.
Then the idea of a contrail from another jet was posted and that's exactly what I see now.

So I'm going with another planes contrail

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It looks like an island or peninsula off in the distance to me. The clouds end showing the sea in front of it. There are lots of islands out in that sea, I do not think it is a UFO or even anything in the air myself.

The plane is making a hard left turn giving the illusion that it is turning. It appears to be a reef or something, long and narrow.

That is what it looks like to me, I have seen stuff like that when I flew. The jet is going pretty fast and banks pretty hard to get in line for an approach or into an air lane or something.

I could be wrong.
edit on 28-3-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Its another Jet Aircraft, I can't understand why people can't see it!!

Just the contrail of a jet.......no UFO.

Could be Commercial or Military, just human old technology either way.

Now, if it had no contrail and just went straight up.....then you could start to question.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Cool vid none the less be it contrail from a distant aircraft or something else. Not often that videos are uploaded that while make you scratch your head it's clear and the object in question is not suddenly uber pixelated and the camera suddenly is having a mild seizure.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Jefferton

Well then I must be missing something. It's just a dot very far away releasing some black exhaust.

Could be a rocket or a jet... Gonna need waaaay more proofs to rule it as extraterrestrial visitors

UFO doesn't mean "extra terrestrial".

It means a flying object that we can't identify.

Which it looks like this is.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It looks like an island or peninsula off in the distance to me. The clouds end showing the sea in front of it. There are lots of islands out in that sea, I do not think it is a UFO or even anything in the air myself.

The plane is making a hard left turn giving the illusion that it is turning. It appears to be a reef or something, long and narrow.

That is what it looks like to me, I have seen stuff like that when I flew. The jet is going pretty fast and banks pretty hard to get in line for an approach or into an air lane or something.

I could be wrong.

It doesn't even kind of look like that, as what I assume is the contrail is seen clearly in front of white clouds.

Looks like a rocket or airplane though, unless alien spacecraft now use some sort of liquid fuel with an exhaust to get around. : )

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
I
It ...goes in and out of focus, and moves pretty fast. I wouldn't rule out military though. We have no idea what type of crafts they have laying about.

commercial flight corridors would make this type of sky crossing possible... the altitudes of the crafts seem to be close to a mere 2,000 feet difference & that seems close to me.

so my best guess the lower altitude craft is a military missile/rocket/drone/... maybe a subsonic cruise missile being targeted at a Kurdish stronghold from a Turk Army launch site...wish we had more data about flight path/time/location & the direction of each aircraft

I am sure that behind-the-scenes that intel is neck deep but is mum and will remain so...as the public knows too much already & people like myself are suggesting investigations to deduce the actions of bad actors all around us

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The flight is a Doha to Athen flight just west of Izmir, Turkey. It is about to head out over the Aegean Sea.

See following post and see the Metabunk link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

If both aircraft meet the requirements under Reduced Vertical Separation Minimums (RVSM), then they are required to stay 1,000 feet apart vertically. If they don't meet the requirements, then vertical separation minimums are 2,000 feet.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Could be the contrail of an approaching fighter jet that changed direction. I'm not sure if Turkey has any Russian aircraft in their inventory, but they are notorious for leaving dark exhaust in their wake.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienOutlaw

The problem with that being a black exhaust trail is that even at full power, it's not going to expand like that.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

So much for element 115 antimatter/anti-gravity or Plasma filled accelerator rings/magnetic field disrupters.

Whatever it is, it seems to be burning something nasty as a propellant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join