It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Turkey, filmed from plane window in 4k

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

Maybe a rocket testing or missile.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
My guess is at the beginning of the clip the plane that the witness is in is banking. That's why the object looks like it's turning or moving strangely. I'm going with jet contrail.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well I'm going for S&F here. Bravo for the camera clarity. I would suspect it is another jet though, reaching altitude and visibility then leveling.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Black exhaust is unusual, what kind of fuel leaves black exhaust
Definetly think its a jet or some kind of combustion driven aircraft

It's a guy in an Ironman suit and his arc reactor is running on diesel.

Diesel powered, of corse

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Definetly think its a jet or some kind of combustion driven aircraft

Lighting conditions? Contrails are white when there is direct sunlight reaching them, then the light scatters in all directions. After sunset, there is still enough ambient light to outline the contrail and make the sky light, but not enough to go through the interior volume, so it appears dark.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Filmed in 4k but uploaded in 1080p? Seems to be just another plane to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I vote airplane contrail seen from an odd angle.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
the plane is moving past it its not changing direction... its trajectory was going from land to air...

therefore human ... maybe

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have to say that is very interesting and rather odd. Definitely makes me wonder. If it's a bonafide UFO, well done to those who caught it in such good quality.
Really wonder what that thing is...?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Diesel that's been dyed for agricultural use?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I predict nobody will be able to provide us with anything that looks similar to this.

I've seen dark looking contrails due to lighting conditions. This doesn't look like that to me.

I thought the person who said cloud seeding may be onto something.

This is Turkey?

Maybe the gov is testing something on one of its cities?

Here debunk this and you'll feel better:
Maybe an enemy just launched a massive "black death-type" bio attack that we won't see the first signs of until well after a million+ humans were fully incubated and spread across the globe... the symptoms will mimic a common cold for 4-6 days in order to delay an organized response as long as possible... the genius part of this is that, after the 4-6 days, it goes under a metamorphosis stage for 3 days, causing it to go dormant, but a byproduct of its metamorphosis causes the host to feel very social, and will feel an urge to be around large groups of people, dancing, celebrating, entertaining, spectating sports, conversating, sharing food, interacting with one another sexually, etc., its a rare evolutionary trait that cuases the host to spread the now "dormant" bug to as many people as possible, thinking they just got over a cold/flu and they wanna get out and have some fun after staying home sick for the last 4 to 6 days.

Maybe thats what happened?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Nothing remarkable about it. Simply another aircraft and due to lighting conditions the contrail appears dark. You can see numerous similar contrails filmed by this chemtrail believer from a Turkish Airways flight as it flies over Europe.

The chemtrail believer makes the claim that none of the aircraft appears on fllight tracking software when in fact they can all be identified. Just an example of how light conditions can have an effect on contrails.

Video at following link.

Not the flight at 06:40 which is quite similar to the one in the OP video. The aircraft is simply on another upper air route as the aircraft with the person filming flies by.

Vimeo video link

Debunk at following.

Metabunk link

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lady_Tuatha
Filmed flying over Turkey somewhere over Izmir and Khios Agean sea on Mar 21st.

I am seeing comments saying that it is another plane and that its due to them travelling perpendicular to the object, looks weird to me tho, especially the start of the video. Any ideas?

Another plane.

Saw the same thing couple yrs ago on the way to Europe.

I filmed it too but I'd need to post on YT and it would out me if I did.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It's not black, it's just not sunlight. The angle it's at, the sun isn't reflecting off it so it makes it look black.

This!

Looks cool tho.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The UFO loons have got hold of it!

Commercial Plane Over Turkey Almost Hit By UFO.

I've asked the original uploader for the flight details. Via flight tracking software the other aircraft should be identifiable?
edit on 24/3/2018 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
The UFO loons have got hold of it!

Commercial Plane Over Turkey Almost Hit By UFO.

I've asked the original uploader for the flight details. Via flight tracking software the other aircraft should be identifiable?

I'm trying to find my vid.

No luck yet.

Went back to 2013 on my iphone.

I know I have it. I sent it to my friends.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

or the it is a trick of light, iv seen shadows from similar shapes in clouds.

but it does look very strange

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've got an answer from a French military pilot and he was not surprised at all.

It's a common thing (!!) during flight training to intercept regular civilian flights, with a certain security distance of course.

Unsurprisingly, it seems that there was a major Greek military exercise the day the airplane was flying:

My military contact said that the black plume is due to the fact that the fighter went full throttle for the interception exercise, causing then incomplete combustion...

Similar sample from my own archives:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
That's an interesting find.
It does look like some kind of black smoke of some kind coming out of the back of it. Whatever it is, it certainly has some thrust on it.
It changes shape, goes in and out of focus, and moves pretty fast. I wouldn't rule out military though. We have no idea what type of crafts they have laying about.

An intriguing video.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

The problem with this being an F-4, even at full power, is that the F-4 leaves a very thin black trail behind it. This is far thicker than any trail I've ever seen from an F-4.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join