It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami Disaster: No Accident!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The Sunami disaster in the Indian Ocean was no accident, nor was it a natural disaster. It was an underwater chain reaction that was caused by a North Korea Nuclear Weapon Test launched by a mini submarine.

A North Korean Intelligence Officer defected to the South last week seeking asylum in the US. This officer detailed facts related to North Korea's Nuclear Testing Program. He admitted that the North had launched a mini sub in the Indian Ocean with the nuclear device aboard. It was remotely navigated by another submarine to the bottom of the ocean and detonated 5 hours later after some computer gliches were worked out with 2 aborted firing sequences prior to actual detonation. The North chose the area for its test due to normal geological disturbances to make it look like a natural disaster. There really was an earthquake, but it was caused by the nuclear detonation, not by natural causes. The earthquake and the sunami was just to cover-up the nuclear test. The US did its prior nuclear testing under ground, the north did theirs under water and in secret up til now.

A North Korean Sub was 45 NM away and recording the incident with monitoring devices for testing purposes and was unaffected by the blast, nor the sunami that followed. The Sub returned to port just 96 hours later and reported the results and within 2 months, North Korea makes a public statement that it has nuclear capbilities. They cannot claim that without nuclear testing first.

The US was informed of this and immediately put this officer under their protection. 14 hours later this offficer was murdered in his bed by unknown person(s).

North Korea nor the US wants this information revealed. I think you can understand why in both cases.

I cannot give you supporting facts, else my identity would be revealed and my life would be in danger as only certain individuals in the loop have this info. I'm giving it to you to clear my conscience as the world has a right to know.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by John bull 1]

[edit on 17-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Source Credentials

anon-news
Deleted Member

I'm a bit puzzled by the member data and the edits by John bull 1.

Does anyone have a little background to offer about this post?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hmmmmm......

Ok, for one, they would have to silence every earth quake monitoring station on the planet.. no way would this be able to slip under the net.

Im sorry, but i don't buy this one, as if you look at when the French did under water testing in the 70's, no tusunamis resulted.

This gets my shake of my head award.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
sounds like the mods are trying to see how observant we are the membership date 12-31-69 is an administrative code execution,if it where not then that makes me wonder about a new hacker program. and why didnt it flag after all a higher ranking mod was in it. Mods at that high up would have administrative code execution authority man its a game well played but didnt fool me a second , nice one mods I enjoyed the tweaks. I would assume the story is a little out of par but, that would be to obvious.

This story probably has merit it is just the effort of the author to get you not to believe it because of the outlying and obvious errors in the sign up date and the mod edits and so on you are meant to be thrown off track by the errors so you dont believe the story.....again good game mods.

it was a brain teaser for about 5 seconds.

The answer to your test was to test the membership for the effort of finding real fake spotters. Editors of the mind.

The second possible answer of the test is a proof of fire wall test to see if hacks can be traced by members, to find out how many IT security professionals you have in the ranks looking out for ATS while the mods are busy somewhere else.

Bravo good Idea, I think it was both subtle and inyour face at the same time , go on with more tests would you.

[edit on 17/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
hmm not sure, from what i remember "anon-news" is someone wh has submitted something to ATSNN with out being signed on the ATS board,

which would explain : 12/31/1969 as thats the date put on accounts that are no longer active.

Dont quote me on it all but im sure thats the reason,

I really dont think theres any mod conspirisy going on here...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
anon news search came up with this

search.msn.com...

out of these hits there are hit from a member anon-news

in member search there are members with the following info

anon 11/4/02
anon69 06/04/04

both close to the details involed in the id above but neither related
as for anon-news , there are no official records on that user in the rosters, I tryed various veriations

there are 4 anon-news entries in boolean search

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It's really not a conspiracy, because ordinary non-members sometimes submit through the website we had to choose a name for them, and that was anon-news.

We get a ton of these every day in the ATSNN staff forum, some of them merit a move onto ATS and some deserve to be scrapped.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
There was a anon-news towards the end of last year.
It was a good article actually and i think thats why it got posted.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
All Things Considered

Well, in light of the source, and certain characteristics of the story (it has all the classic things you need for a good conspiracy tale) I'll file this one under "sure, maybe" along with quite a few other uncorroborated tales that pass through these forums.

I won't hold my breath on that corroboration, but if I ever see any, I'll be interested.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Not sure on this one, but an underground nuclear explosion can really move things. Just watch (1.37 MB)

[edit on 17-2-2005 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The soviets carried out projects in the 60s that stated it is possible to trigger an earthquake by setting off a nuclear device. It was a covert way of testing nuclear weapons, but sometimes it can go wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I like the evidence of the underground exsplosion , one problem why is there no video from anyone or sattelite observations by any goverment, If our goverment had seen an explosion displace the ocean in the manor that it was then they would have used it to rally support for an invasion Okay.

You cant say a nuke test under the ocean went unchallenged by the Bush administration especially since almost 200,000 life where lost and what almost 100 were americans, no if this was the case we would already be at war with them for the simple fact of the lives lost, Bush would be saying they did a terrorists attack or something.

Then if these are news stories that are placed in by anonomous non members then why are they not in ATSNN and why are there not more of them it doesnt make since. The others I found are set forth as the heading news or news submission not in any other threads.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I cannot give you supporting facts, else my identity would be revealed and my life would be in danger as only certain individuals in the loop have this info. I'm giving it to you to clear my conscience as the world has a right to know.

But I can post it on a public internet discussion board... Yeah.

I smell something.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It could be Peter Jennings

He's from Ontario and a respected journalist is he not.

Just food for thought

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
But I can post it on a public internet discussion board... Yeah.

I smell something.

Thats a good point,
this might be put out to create some drama on this board.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Nuke weapons will not trigger massive earthquakes.

Is this anon-news character a creation of admin for one of the games? What with the anomylous start date and all?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Nuke weapons will not trigger massive earthquakes.

Is this anon-news character a creation of admin for one of the games? What with the anomylous start date and all?

Nuclear weaposn can trigger earthquakes, but im sure on a large scale. Im starting to think this might be an admin game, think about it, why let a anonymous member post a message with a date of 1969??

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
Then if these are news stories that are placed in by anonomous non members then why are they not in ATSNN and why are there not more of them it doesnt make since. The others I found are set forth as the heading news or news submission not in any other threads.

There are 2 reasons that you don't see many of these on ATSNN.

#1 No link to credable source. This submission is a perfect example.

#2 The submission is garbage.

I think 95% of these anon submissions fall into this category.

Getting back to the discussion. I read the New Zealand had been testing a tsunami bomb back during WWII.

New Zealand Times
Top-secret wartime experiments were conducted off the coast of Auckland to perfect a tidal wave bomb, declassified files reveal.

An Auckland University professor seconded to the Army set off a series of underwater explosions triggering mini-tidal waves at Whangaparaoa in 1944 and 1945.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I don't believe in this case the bomb itself (If this was a bomb) made the wave, but I suppose we can leave that open as a possiblity.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

So if the source isn't credable, why post it on ATS at all??
Whats with the wierd date??

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

Why then does the discrept. in the search there is a news story listed under news, this all just stinks of something shady. I have never been baffeled before by the actions of ATS, but there are to many questions, I enjoyed the set up as being a test or game, but now it's becoming a challenge , and research seems to be intriguing in this matter.

Okay it took a little work but this is all I cant find on this set up .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please note though that you will find that mods have queried the author like as if a real person posted the story , why is that , dont all the mods know about this alias name , if it was communicated and agreed apon then why ask as if there was a real author to answer it you cant get an answer from the author because supposedly they cant make posts because they arent members, still dont make since.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join