It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well That Sucks! (FF7)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Maybe in the remake they will fix that problem it looks really good. There is nothing worse than losing a huge chunk of in game time and progress.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I can't fricken wait...my god, I can't wait.
I've been thinking about buying a ps just to play that game again.
Eagerly willing to spend 40 hours breeding my chocobo so I can get Knights of the round.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

There's a pretty decent port of it on steam for under £10 mate, you don't need a PS anymore.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Pick up an APC battery back-up, gives you enough time to reset your breaker.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Me too! That’s why I am a huge fan of the souls series, great games set in great worlds not to easy either. I like ff7,8,9,10 they lost me after that. I bought 15 for my PS4 what a hot load of crap.

a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: zGrimReapah

11 is often overlooked. However it's a great game with an awesome story. Do play if you get the chance.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

First argument I have ever seen in favor of laptop gaming over desktop gaming.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I do a lot of gaming on my cell phone, seems to run into less issues (tripped breakers, power outages). My house usually loses power once a month due to storms, and being on a lake.

No, before you say anything, I don't play clash of clans or candy crush. When I play games on my cellphone, I'm using N64oid, fpse, or super retro 16 so I can hammer out some Zelda, Chrono Trigger/Cross and Final Fantasy titles.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
When my power goes out my battery backup keeps everything running for hours. Also, if the internet goes out I use the hot spot in my cell. I can game for hours without power and usually I have enough juice to get me through any outage.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I don't know. I switched from wireless mouse to wired gaming mouse because I got tired of my batteries going dead at crucial moments.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

They give you a single save crystal that you can place yourself. Use it wisely.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
heh. brutal.

One of my favorite games I guess cause Cloud is even more #ed up than I am. hahaha. poor bastard.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
oh BTW you are playing w the hd model mod right?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: badw0lf

a reply to: badw0lf

you could play ff7 with that computer!

first world problems indeed!

nah, I'm fine with plants vz zombies.

Clearly you've never played FF7

Very clearly. So clear that in fact you can see right through the fact. Never played any of them. Last thing I ever played like that was day of the tentacle.

I used to think it was called Dave the tentacle. Putting the hamster in the ice box in the 1700's to grab it out today, or was it in the future.. and stealing the horses false teeth to give to washington, brilliant !

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

a reply to: TrueBrit

I'm at the end stage, I can go back and save, I just didn't expect a shotty breaker to trip.

The FF7 remake looks amazing though.

Everyone has their specific final fantasy, but we all have FF7

My FF7 is FF3...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

a reply to: badw0lf

you could play ff7 with that computer!

first world problems indeed!

nah, I'm fine with plants vz zombies.

Clearly you've never played FF7

Very clearly. So clear that in fact you can see right through the fact. Never played any of them. Last thing I ever played like that was day of the tentacle.

I used to think it was called Dave the tentacle. Putting the hamster in the ice box in the 1700's to grab it out today, or was it in the future.. and stealing the horses false teeth to give to washington, brilliant !

Sounds cool! Id like to meet dave of the tentacle (tsk!)

That other post about the crappy machines and hot days with no ac and flies coming in the window, that was just depressing! Where the hell do you live? Louisiana? Or Florida? Austrailia?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

11 was amazing.
Its crazy to think you would have so many great memories playing a video game.
I played 11 for 10 years.
met some really good people from that game.
People I still talk with to this day.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I had a file last year on the ps4 port. The only differences are you can Fast forward(3x) through any non cinematics, which I found awesome and it made the game go so much faster. I think you can put on some power mode but I didnt use that.

So, get to norther crater, end game. about to fight weapons and master all materias, etc. I decided to get a new HDD for my ps4, and I forgot to upload my saves to cloud or a usb. It automatically formatted it
I tried putting it back in and then transfering saves but it was too late.

I stopped playing for like a year, then finally picked it up again and got platinum. Cant wait for the remake.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join