It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton In, McMaster Out!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have a theory.

The leftists want a global nuclear war.

Now hear me out. . .

For the past 25 years, we've treated North Korea the same way, in the same fashion, using the same routine.

As a result? North Korea now has nukes and has threatened Japan, Guam, Hawaii, Mainland USA.

Trump wants to do something different, and the leftists want to do the same thing they've been doing for years.

This tells me that the leftists want global nuclear war and Trump wants peace.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is also called the Clinton/Bush/Obama Foreign Policy on North Korea.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Kim Jong was testing Nukes during Obama's terms. Why didn't he (Obama) start the war? He's LEFT.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Kim Jong was testing Nukes during Obama's terms. Why didn't he (Obama) start the war? He's LEFT.

Kim Jong wasn't ready yet.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is also called the Clinton/Bush/Obama Foreign Policy on North Korea.

This, I feel, is key as to why Bolton. Bolton adamantly disagreed with the Clinton Stance on North Korea, and even went so far as to say that all it would do is bolster North Korea's nuclear program (which is what it did, and which is why we're in this place in time)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Kim Jong wasn't ready yet.

haha..he's still not ready for a nuclear war. We could send Kim Jong into oblivion with a single cruise missile while he's on the potty.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I think Bolton is a strategic move to make sure NoKo knows there's no wiggle room to screw around with the negotiations.

If so it's pretty brilliant.

Stop spinning everything Trump does into some sort of move of brilliance. You people are willfully blinding yourselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ever wonder if his constant shuffling of people is an attempt to keep the people arrayed against him off balance?
I am not saying that's what I think, I just find it curious with so many people vehemently opposing everything he does its possible that some of his odd decisions are an attempt to keep them guessing so he can keep getting some things done.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteveR

I think Bolton is a strategic move to make sure NoKo knows there's no wiggle room to screw around with the negotiations.

Stop spinning everything Trump does into some sort of move of brilliance. You people are willfully blinding yourselves.

And your vested interest in our thoughts are...what exactly?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: face23785

The idiot wanted to invade Cuba.
And I don't need or watch Youtube, I personally lived through the lead up and invasion of Iraq based on false intelligence this man sold.

For all of trump's crap he gave Jeb Bush about Ws bad decision to invade Iraq, he is hiring the man who helped rig the intelligence and make it happen.

Obviously, NK knows these facts too. He knowswhat happened to Iraq and Saddam. Trump just played a trump card before negotiating...let's see if Kim wishes to continue to bluff or fold.

Iraq didnt have Nukes and had no stockpiles of usable chemical weapons when we went back in during OIF. North Korea does have Nukes.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteveR

And your vested interest in our thoughts are...what exactly?

One would assume to stop the blind faith in a known liar that just hired a man that helped get the US involved in the middle east quagmire for oil, revenge and sweet sweet DoD contractor money.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Although Bolton is hawkish. He is miles ahead of McMaster. McMaster was hawkish and backstabbing.

Bolton seems hawkish but not a back stabber.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Good...

I wonder if McMasters was the leak to the media about Trumps call with Putin.

I believe he was - and also the leak of the meeting in the Oval Office with the Russian delegation.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I have a theory.

The leftists want a global nuclear war.

Now hear me out. . .

For the past 25 years, we've treated North Korea the same way, in the same fashion, using the same routine.

As a result? North Korea now has nukes and has threatened Japan, Guam, Hawaii, Mainland USA.

Trump wants to do something different, and the leftists want to do the same thing they've been doing for years.

This tells me that the leftists want global nuclear war and Trump wants peace.

Leftists.
Like hippy types that have been against nuclear weapons and have held countless protests against the MIC for decades?

You're pulling a Dr. Strangelove here...
No one wants nuclear war. The "left" actually protests against war.
They don't encourage it.

Spoken as an independent.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

its hard to tell when you're being facetious sometimes...
i hope your sanity isn't going out the door too...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Good...

I wonder if McMasters was the leak to the media about Trumps call with Putin.

I believe he was - and also the leak of the meeting in the Oval Office with the Russian delegation.

When you read President Trump's full statement regarding McMaster's departure, it sounds like one of the best employees he's ever had, is moving on.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Trump did say he liked wars on the campaign trail.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
DB..... Really dude? If the left wanted nuclear war then why didn’t it happen when they had all the cards? Do you really think liberals want war?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Withdraw every American troop, family member, and support staff 24 hours before striking Pyongyang. Problem solved.

I see. So, you are saying that the lives of South Koreans and by extension the Japanese do not matter? Is that what you are saying?

Don’t forget Persians

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to:JinMI

good one lol

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
do Americans seriously think that NK has nuclear weapon capabilities or is close to acquiring it? lol. If they do one-day attack NK they will find the same things that they found in Iraq when it comes to WMD. zilch. Watch the movie The Dictator to understand how Nk is really run. His advisors tell Rocket boy what he wants to hear and the idiot believes it The US deep state knows that but that will not stop them from their objectives so it is important to continue with the Nk nuclear state narrative. Remember that the zionist neocon Bolton was one of the major players behind Bush Axis of evil comment. They already took out Syria, making move on Iran and Nk is the next step.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join