It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a Bar room near you....ATS Groups

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by guest
Are guests allowed?

Or just members?

I would think all would be welcome....... As long as you have a desire to think outside the box, why not.....

Very good comment

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
notice, what i am talking about is the Convention in Europe. if you would like to organise, or seek help organising meet ups in the united states, i'm sure i could help with that, or lead you in the right direction. but what the hell, if you and some beer buddies wanta get a milk crate and an amp and mic, be my guest, that'd be pretty cool.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
please send me your name, and how many people you are likely to bring with you to the meet, via u2u, so i can get a rough estimate of how many people we're looking at. the next month planning will be rough, but once i get a solid internet it should get a bit easier.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Since so many members dislike the current staff and the way ATS is growing, I will not be joining the london meeting.
I am very disappointed that many members have become paranoid and attack william, claiming he's a dictatro and all kind of stuff like that.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have absolutey NO CLUE what you are talking about..but I'll tell ya a little something you should take straight to heart.

*Don't let a few rotten apples spoil the entire bunch*
Magestica

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I would be very interested in getting a group of ATSers together in Northern Va. If there is anyone 21+ that would like to discuss this, please let me know.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
How bout instead of finding members close to ya(unless you already know em and stuff) how bout we hold these little meeting around our towns and potentially get new ideas and memebers. Thiis is probly what ASE was saying at first. But i could get around 10 ppl or so to have a meeting at lets say a coffee shop(cause im under 21
) out of those 10 members probly 2-3 will check out the site an dthen maybe 1 willl join. Well the next month you and that one memeber get 10 different ppl and so on. How bout if we do do this maybe the mods or some senior members could arrange like a meeting packet to use. Like hot topic, breaking news, and stuff like that to get it kicked off at the meeting. I mean have the Official "Meet ATS" discussion packet made each month for memebers who wanna do it. I see this as a way of furthering ats and broadining our conspiracy horizons

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
if it is merely recruitment we are after, then a convention isn't needed. if we want to advertise ATS, it could easily be done in a host of fashions.

the purpose of these meets is to incite a stronger sense of purpose amongst members, and to show guests what is in store for them if they decide to join. sooner rather than later, we're are going to need to find a way to increase the content of the main ATS page, as current information becomes available through more than one source, it should be our duty as members of the ATS community to find out more. i have a greater vision for this idea than merely groups of ppl to drink with.

people who become dedicated to truth and knowledge of what goes on in the undeground world of reality, will soon find themselves banding together and showing the public what goes on behind the scenes. we at ATS are already ahead of the game. i think if we had groups of people, who worked on certain cases and events and coverups, we could discover a lot more information than a bunch of lone rangers spending years to find half of the truth.

the conventions should be a way to incite intrest in discovering the truth, not readin content that is old and available. discovering new coverups and corruptions should be our goal. not making new conspiracies from the same old articles we have yet to sort out. i know many of the things here are factual in theory, but we don't have enough evidence to convince the portion of the population who think seeing is beliving.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well, here's my question. Is there any idea for a gathering in the U.S. at all? I'm in the Northeast region. Middlesex County, New Jersey to be exact. anyone from around there?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i'm not taking part in any US conventions, but if anyone wants to set one up, get some people together from each region, being the northwest, northeast, midwest, southwest, and the southeast. some cities to think about would be, (for their respective areas) San Fransisco or LA, New York City, Philidelphia, DC, Chicago, Minniapolis, Nashville, Columbia SC, Atlanta, Miami.

If anyone wants to setup a convention in the US, i could help you organise it if need be. the date, however, will remain the same, June 26th, 2oo4.

anyone interesting in leading or organising a convention, please contact me. thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salem
Well deep I think there only three Canadian ats members, you, messupwithannie ( something like that ) and me.

You're from Alberta
She's from BC
And I'm from QC

always forgetting about decifer too.... i leave for a couple weeks because of school and its like i dont even exist. i see how it is. i'm going back to my corner now....

hehehe j/k man, i'm from the t dot as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Who here is from the east coast that is willing ot go to a convention???

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am happier to attend an ATS Convention in 2004, somewhere in the world, than to have a localized group wherever I happen to live at the time.

I will one day write a total unreserved apology on the ATS Convention thread for nominating ThomasCrowne's place (dragonrider cooking) as the venue which got overwhelmingly the targest number of votes.

I did that in jest, as they were both virtually having drinks and grilling newbies at the time.

But real life meetings are a really nice idea. I hope to still get to ThomasCrowne's one day, and enjoy a convivial and enlightening time, hopefully without being shot or seeing FreeMason grilled on the bbq.

Cannibalism is not legal in any state in the USA as far as I am aware.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe

I am very disappointed that many members have become paranoid and attack william, claiming he's a dictatro and all kind of stuff like that.

Zion, these members are just a minority. May I oppress them Herr OberModerator ?
It's allways funny when it comes to oppress a minority.

P.S : As I'm not sure, I do this post scriptum. I WAS KIDDING AND I DON'T OPPRESS ANY MINORITY. ( I just annoy them
)

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk, anyway, ppl that think william is a dictator are wrong. he's keepin up with things as they change with the ppl. many of us don't see the new troubles though, and see the new modding as a way of hard ships. that's not exactly true.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Since only me and drunk are the only members here in HK,......but then we do meet up for drinks....ain't that rite old chap!!

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by damefool
Since only me and drunk are the only members here in HK,......but then we do meet up for drinks....ain't that rite old chap!!

Yep yep yep , will let u know bout my trip to u know where so we can have a booze up

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm in Texas and it seems there isn't anybody else around here
I'd love to go to an ATS meet and will do all in my power to make it to one (and bring icyfenix and depending on the date little Kking)

if anybody is around here and wants to organize a more informal local group for now then let me know, we can talk.

I'm in Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas (specifically Arlington).

Just e-mail me, i'm not on messengers alot because i dont have internet at my new condo

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by KKing123]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join