It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a Bar room near you....ATS Groups

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salem
Well deep I think there only three Canadian ats members, you, messupwithannie ( something like that ) and me.

You're from Alberta
She's from BC
And I'm from QC

ah c'mon kid u forgot me!! in
toronto

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hey London would be wicked

Its pretty cheap by ferry to cross the north sea, it would take me 4 hours or something.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
my only problem is gettin some cash together, and convincin my mom to let me go to london alone lol. i could bring some people from school, i dunno yet, i'm not too worried.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Only 2? Invite 50.

Impossible damefool and i are the only ATS users from Hong Kong we have spread the word about it.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:34 AM
link   
hey Zion, we could leave from Amsterdam, takes me about 3 -4 hours by train to get there! this could work out

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
mainland europeans meet up in amsterdam, then continue on to britain. that'd work pretty well. i'm for it.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I saw an ad here locally, (close to Hamburg) for a ferry ride to London for around 120 euros...it's only good for 3 days, and meals are inclusive on the ride. so we could meet up in Amsterdam or here, take the ferry, and pitch in on renting a car

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
i'm 15 heh, i can't drive, but i'll see what i can about cash.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Would take me and dame about a 16 hours to get there!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
yall could go join the mile high club or somethin during the flight. lol jk. i think estragon is somewhere in northern china, and i think there are a few others, just do some searching, it could include australia too.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I am too lazy to search right now but might do it later tho.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
sounds good, you're avatar, it scares me.....

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We could meet in Amsterdam, and then travel by train to Rotterdam (Hoek van Holland) where the ferries depart.
I can get 40% off the train tickets with my student public transportation card, for 5 people.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
that's cool, i doubt they offer military discounts, but i have my ways of getting cash together. well, it's the fourth, time will tell alll

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon

Originally posted by Salem
Well deep I think there only three Canadian ats members, you, messupwithannie ( something like that ) and me.

You're from Alberta
She's from BC
And I'm from QC

ah c'mon kid u forgot me!! in
toronto

Toronto ? That's not so far, guess we can do it.

[Edited on 4-7-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Are guests allowed?

Or just members?

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hello folks, been a while. Real life taking over etc. Just thought i'd chip in and say i'm from North West UK. London would be ideal I think. "1st Annual ATS Conference" 1st AATSC has a bit of a ring to it i think. Just rolls off the tongue...

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ok now we need to set up a time. november sounds good, i don't know about any of you, but i have a break then for school, thankgivin, which also happens to be my 16th birthday. lol, i could figure somethin out, i doubt i'll be livin with my family for much longer.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by guest
Are guests allowed?

Or just members?

I would think all would be welcome....... As long as you have a desire to think outside the box, why not.....

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
i think a date has been set. after discussion with a few people.....

June 26th, 2oo4, in London, England. The ATS Convention will be setup to increase public awareness of Above Top Secret related topics, as well as present a host of speakers who will rant on about what is going on in todays world and why to be aware of it.

more information on where this will be held will be presented as it becomes available.

Abraham Virtue has been appointed Representitive to the Meet from the United States, if anyone else would like to represent a far off area, please let us know!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join