It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Dowd Resigns as Trump’s Lead Lawyer in Special Counsel Inquiry

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

it is obvious mueller has nothing and is looking to set trump up

LOL.

You lot are getting really desperate now aren't you? The Reckoning is coming mate, you better be ready.....

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Many ATS members know more than they do about what is actually transpiring.

Yep, the Mud Pit is full of them, they all support a man nicknamed "Orange Hitler".

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

I am starting to feel sorry for Trump followers.

I can't imagine what it must be like to sacrifice honesty and self respect for an oaf.

You're assuming they have feelings.

Based on literally thousands of posts here at ATS since Trump became President, I can safely conclude that, given most Trump supporters propensity to insult, denigrate, abuse, belittle and outright mock anyone who DARES not to agree wholeheartedly with their views, Trump supporters do not care about the feelings of anyone but themselves.

They are the perfect example of an insular segment society, afraid of the big, bad world and wanting to just make it all "go away" so they can live their lives completely cotton-wrapped without all those pesky "lefties" demanding democracy.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Kelley Ann, his female campaign Mgr, first woman to run a successful bid for the Oval Office.

After having initially supported Ted Cruz then jumping ship when it looked like Trump was going to win.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Wayfarer

Fair call - i apologize for my blunt nature.

I dont believe Mueller will deliver a report exonerating trump - even if thats what the evidence shows

With everything thats come to light about the corruption, lies, fake reporting.. Mueller cant afford to just back down.. as a war veteran (hero) i hope he doesnt tarnish his reputation for his Cabal friends.

Quick question:

If Muellers report DOES show that Trump colluded with Russia, or obstructed justice, and the report provides proof of this, will you believe it? Or will you go down the "conspiracy" rabbit hole and claim, for "reasons", that Mueller is lying, or wrong, or whatever?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Considering there is no such statute of collusion anywhere in the federal body of law (criminal) it is kind of hard to charge someone with a nonexistent crime.

Absolutely correct. Conspiracy to Defraud the Untied States of America, Racketeering and if they have a slam dunk, treason, are the most likely charges in place of collusion.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

a reply to: Agit8dChop

Considering there is no such statute of collusion anywhere in the federal body of law (criminal) it is kind of hard to charge someone with a nonexistent crime.

Absolutely correct. Conspiracy to Defraud the Untied States of America, Racketeering and if they have a slam dunk, treason, are the most likely charges in place of collusion.

They cant be "in place" of a crime that doesnt exist. This is what you and others dont seem to understand. Read the special prosecutor statute, specifically what must exist in order to lawfully appoint one. Even DAG's letter uses conclusion with Russia as the basis. Since collusion is not a crime the SC was illegally appointed.

Secondly of the crimes you listed none apply and none of the people indicted / plead guilty are charged with them.

As I said we will find out between now and April on whether Mueller goes away by a judge, DAG, AG or not.
edit on 23-3-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Trump told his son in law ,Kushner, to meet with the Russians at Dump Tower to make payments to them for helping him win the electoral vote. They refused any payment in order to have more control over the white house.

Trump fired Comey because he did not him to have the authority to get to the truth. Of course loyalty was just out the window at this point.

I is well known that Trump has had numerous affairs since marrying his current babe. Its something he is proud of. Remember the old boys locker room talk.

All of the hookers provided to him in Russia , for the urinating thing, have mysteriously disappeared.
All of this information provided by an anonymous sources.

Forgive me while I fill out my application for a job at Fox News.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

Based on your post content and level of knowledge on the topic you would be more suited to CNN or MSNBC.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Based on your post content and level of knowledge on the topic you would be more suited to CNN or MSNBC.

Please refresh my knowledge. I'm just a humble moderate hoping someone in our executive branch of government will understand the basic concept of integrity and honesty.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Please refresh my knowledge. I'm just a humble moderate hoping someone in our executive branch of government will understand the basic concept of integrity and honesty.

Trump does however it has nothing to do with what you posted and my response to it.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Trump does however it has nothing to do with what you posted and my response to it.

Whoa whoa whoa - did you just say that Trump "understands the basic concepts of integrity and honesty"?

Seriously?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Whoa whoa whoa - did you just say that Trump "understands the basic concepts of integrity and honesty"?

Seriously?

I did... Trump wants to meet with the SC.

Obama invoked executive privilege.

See the difference?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join