It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Clapper apparently perjured himself to Congress.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
HERE WE GO=> House Intel Members Accuse James Clapper Of Providing ‘Inconsistent Testimony’ About Contact With Media

James Clapper, the director of national intelligence under former President Barack Obama, gave “inconsistent testimony” about contacts he had with the media while in office, according to a document released Thursday by Republicans on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

“Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, now a CNN national security analyst, provided inconsistent testimony to the Committee about his contacts with the media, including CNN,” reads one entry in a seven-page summary of findings from the committee’s Russia investigation.

The committee voted on Thursday to formally end the Russia probe. A 150-page report authored by Republicans will now undergo an intelligence community review before being released to the public.

Committee Republicans released a one-page preview of its report last week in which they pointed to “problematic contacts between senior Intelligence Community officials and the media.”

I wonder if they're going to use the threat of a perjury indictment to get him to rat out Obama and Hillary over the FISA abuse scandal.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

wonder if he will lose his house too?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
James Clapper will be featured prominently in the upcoming I.G. Report, and in subsequent criminal referrals to the Special Prosecutor.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There can be only one fair outcome.. he is put through the same process as Flynn, preferably along with others after a special counsel investigation. It's way past time to bring these people to justice.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Not entirely on topic, I'm sorry, but damn, could America not make some laws that stop people who worked in government from getting a job in the media? Seems so shady to me as a conspiracy minded outsider.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yes, because the House Republican Committee has SO much credibility right now, and they wouldn't possibly do something to bloody-up possible witnesses against Trump, not at all, not Nunes the man who was ON the Trump transition team who leads this investigation, except for the part that he recused himself from, which is none bc he changed his mind bc he could. Yes, I TOTALLY believe that there is something very real here, and is not just more of the same beat up the people who know the truth about Trump.

BTW - There is no "FISA scandal except in the heads of people that need to protect Trump. We now KNOW that since we read that "groundbreaking "MEMO" from the same source that of course added up to a big nothing.

But, I am sure it is more than enough for AndyfromMI or Ivan from St. Petersberg to convince us that THIS means Trump is innocent, no matter how guilty he continues to act.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Ummm...the mans a scum bag...just like Brennon...

To the dungeon...with the both of them...

YouSir

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog
Yes, because the House Republican Committee has SO much credibility right now, and they wouldn't possibly do something to bloody-up possible witnesses against Trump, not at all, not Nunes the man who was ON the Trump transition team who leads this investigation, except for the part that he recused himself from, which is none bc he changed his mind bc he could. Yes, I TOTALLY believe that there is something very real here, and is not just more of the same beat up the people who know the truth about Trump.

BTW - There is no "FISA scandal except in the heads of people that need to protect Trump. We now KNOW that since we read that "groundbreaking "MEMO" from the same source that of course added up to a big nothing.

But, I am sure it is more than enough for AndyfromMI or Ivan from St. Petersberg to convince us that THIS means Trump is innocent, no matter how guilty he continues to act.

You seem awfully concerned with potential conflicts of interest when it comes to Nunes. Are you as concerned with the conflicts of interest in the special counsel investigating Russian election interference (and anything else they want)?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on Sat Mar 24 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

(post by Grambler removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Sublimecraft removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
They should just bust hiss ass for telling fibs. Seems like they make a big investigation out of something so easy to see. The thing is that this was ignored by his co-workers in intelligence even though it was pertinent.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Hmmm... that's interesting, Scrubdog.

So, pray tell, what was the head judge of the FISA court talking about in her 99 page FISA Court memo which was declassified and released on April 16, 2017, when she repeatedly referenced illegal surveillance by the FBI which appeared to be "deliberate"?

...asking for a friend.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
Not entirely on topic, I'm sorry, but damn, could America not make some laws that stop people who worked in government from getting a job in the media? Seems so shady to me as a conspiracy minded outsider.

Trust me it's worse than you think! They NEVER use the last name of their spouse in the old traditional married sense. You do a so called ancestry check on who the television "talking heads" are married/related too, you would be insane to NOT think that the media is our modern day MKULTRA!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

Hmmm... that's interesting, Scrubdog.

So, pray tell, what was the head judge of the FISA court talking about in her 99 page FISA Court memo which was declassified and released on April 16, 2017, when she repeatedly referenced illegal surveillance by the FBI which appeared to be "deliberate"?

...asking for a friend.

Also, please explain why Strzak (sp?) & Page were texting about communicating secretly with the FISA judge, who was eventually pulled off the case?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

James Clapper apparently perjured himself to Congress.

Good. Die, scumbag.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You presented ZERO EVIDENCE to back up any of your BS and malicious claims.

Where's the evidence, ScrubDog?

Where's the evidence to back up the myriad of claims you just made? I can quote if needed.

No proof = no pie.
edit on 3/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of course they aren't concerned with Ohr, McCabe, Comey, Steele, Strozok, Page, Hillary or anyone else's conflicts of interest. But if you're a Trump voter who does their job, look out!

That has to be a satire account. No other possibility.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
And precisely nothing will ever happen to him.

Haven't you peasants learned yet?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

CNN didn't report that so liberals don't know about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join