It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Information Blackout?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I enjoy the forecasts by Dutchsinse and learned a great deal from them. However, there seems to be a huge lack of information from the EMSC-CSEM re. different parts of the world inc. the US, Africa, etc. There's no way that geologically-speaking, these regions (esp. in the US) would have zero quakes, regardless of the magnitude.

I emailed EMSC re. this - asked if there were technical issues as to why they aren't reporting on a number of areas and of course, never got a response.

Here's one of Dutch's videos in which he talks about this problem:

Source

I know that at times, EMSC obtains data from USGS (among other sources), but imho USGS isn't very reliable.

Perhaps this should have been posted in one of the conspiracy forums here, don't know. Perhaps it is a conspiracy of silence, or several regions around the world have suddenly gone silent, geologically-speaking. That's not very good.

Thoughts, ATS? Perhaps this is the silence before the storm?
edit on 22-3-2018 by dianajune because: problem with link

edit on 22-3-2018 by dianajune because: Still having problems posting link

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I wouldn't worry about the lack of information regarding the US because any decent quakes will be all over social media before the news these days.
Africa etc, I can only guess the same for populated areas, pretty much the whole world has cell phones now.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Don't worry, when a big one happens, you'll know it. My concern is the lack of seismic reporting of warfare. large bombs create localized seismic events, but ME, Africa, Ukraine, Baltics , nothing on the charts.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Good point,I wouldn't be surprised if information like that was suppressed. Didn't something big go down in NK not so long ago with claims of some destructive new weapon being used against them?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: intrptr

Good point,I wouldn't be surprised if information like that was suppressed. Didn't something big go down in NK not so long ago with claims of some destructive new weapon being used against them?

Not familiar. Wouldn't doubt it.

Recently US has announced revision of polivcy regarding limited use of smaller tactical nukes in other 'regions'.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Have you seen TrueAmerican's thread in RATS? It confirms that the military censors seismic data at times.

RATS: Aww Jeez- I think I'm Gonna be Sick.

TA used to be one of the first posters on any seismic event. I think this is the last thread he made.

I would bet that it has been going on for a while.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Hey, heres one site that i check sometimes, hisz.rsoe.hu...
Its world wide emergency and disaster information service, although i dont know if its cover whole world since it seems that parts of the world doesnt have any sort of info on this map but shows great many such events from US areas often.
edit on 22-3-2018 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Dutchsinse is a scam artist. How people believe him is beyond me. He definitely has a cult of very gullible people that follow him. I spent months proving his simple, yet brilliant tactics wrong. Didn't bother reading past Dutchsinse.
edit on 22-3-2018 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2018 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
World

Not the greatest site but lots of earthquakes

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I don't see any problem with the EMSC-CSEM site, at the moment it shows 60 earthquakes in North America for the last 24 hours.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

They wont use any website do not bother. It doesnt fit the conspiracy that this "Dutch" keeps pushing, that EQ data is being omitted or manipulated. Any post that mentions that guy needs to go into the Hoax bin IMO. Notice OP never even replied to anyone. They just push an agenda.
edit on 23-3-2018 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Have you seen TrueAmerican's thread in RATS? It confirms that the military censors seismic data at times.

RATS: Aww Jeez- I think I'm Gonna be Sick.

TA used to be one of the first posters on any seismic event. I think this is the last thread he made.

I would bet that it has been going on for a while.

TA might be right about this. I wouldn't put it past our gov't, inc. the military, to have something to do with the lack of seismic data. I don't trust the USGS and I've heard others voice similar concerns. I prefer the EMSC as my source for earthquake data (besides Dutchsinse, realtime tremor maps, etc). However, EMSC at times includes info from USGS.

Do you have any opinions about Mary Greeley? I've seen a few of her videos but have no idea if she has experience with quake research, etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo

Hey, heres one site that i check sometimes, hisz.rsoe.hu...
Its world wide emergency and disaster information service, although i dont know if its cover whole world since it seems that parts of the world doesnt have any sort of info on this map but shows great many such events from US areas often.

Thank you! I've got it bookmarked!

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31

Dutchsinse is a scam artist. How people believe him is beyond me. He definitely has a cult of very gullible people that follow him. I spent months proving his simple, yet brilliant tactics wrong. Didn't bother reading past Dutchsinse.

Why do you say this? I never had this impression of him. I haven't been watching his videos for very long but he seems to know what he's talking about.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

I don't see any problem with the EMSC-CSEM site, at the moment it shows 60 earthquakes in North America for the last 24 hours.

Which part are you looking at? Whenever I go to their page where 4+mag quakes are reported, there are several continents w/o any quakes on them, inc Africa, Australia, most of the US, etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31
a reply to: Blaine91555

They wont use any website do not bother. It doesnt fit the conspiracy that this "Dutch" keeps pushing, that EQ data is being omitted or manipulated. Any post that mentions that guy needs to go into the Hoax bin IMO. Notice OP never even replied to anyone. They just push an agenda.

Actually, I just got on ATS a few minutes ago. It's been a very long day and it's the first chance I had to say something. Not that I need to explain myself to you.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

"He seems to know what he is talking about." - So does every other good salesman.

1) Claims that data is incorrect and there is a conspiracy - First red flag.
2) Has a video of an hour long each, in which he mentions almost every single seismically active region in the world (thats why they have to be an hour long)
3) Gives himself a 250 mile margin of error on EQ "Prediction" to cover the 10% of areas remaining.
4) Gives himself a 2.0 margin of error on Richter Scale.
5) When something doesn't happen he claims the data being released is wrong and that its all part of the conspiracy.

Matter of fact, I can do exactly what he does with exactly the same accuracy. Im not going to discuss this cause I already spent months on end proving him wrong, and people who believe him have a cult like mentality, so facts wont do any good anyways.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HanSolo31

I'm walking away from this thread. As I said previously, i'ts been a long day and I'm just not up to arguing.....esp. about something like this.

I don't post at ATS to fight......no need to be rude, but I have had it.

edit on 23-3-2018 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Which part are you looking at?

This one, world earthquakes.

Whenever I go to their page where 4+mag quakes are reported, there are several continents w/o any quakes on them, inc Africa, Australia, most of the US, etc.

Some areas are less active than others, including most of Africa, North Europe and Australia. The default setting on that page shows only the earthquakes for the last 24 hours and with a magnitude 4 or above. You can see a list of mag 3+ earthquakes below the map and it shows more, obviously.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join