It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason For the Anger Mature Content

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

From your posting history I seriously doubt you can give marital advice

You claim not to use soap in this thread.....LOL

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every day most begin with what is believed to be a cleansing but in all likely hood is actually a ritual similar to hypnosis that allows for the continuation of control by T.P.T.B.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Every day most begin with what is believed to be a cleansing but in all likely hood is actually a ritual similar to hypnosis that allows for the continuation of control by T.P.T.B.

bs
it just shows your desire to deny my truth by claiming falsities at me.

You straight up lie.

This info in the thread can be tested in your own life since you lack comprehension skills.

I just do not get why one would choose to deflect truth by trying to lie on me.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Seriously stop lying.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

mommies are commies and daddies are capitalist

The seed is super powerful and interacts with those who come into contact with it.

Do you have a shower before going into the ocean or a swimming pool.

Are you being attacked by a Succubus?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

and now you melt

cause there is nothing left for you but personal attacks

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wait wait wait I’ve been trying to figure how your rhetoric and bs for a week now are you telling me that getting semen on or in your partners body is the root cause of pride and therefore the core of what makes a person angry? Is this the point your attempting to communicate here?

edit on 23-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I am saying the splat is the reason for the spat.

The stuff is volatile and is the physical representation of all the energy put forth in order to bring out.

So yes deal with it cleanly and quickly and you will have less conflict.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Wait wait wait I’ve been trying to figure how your rhetoric and bs for a week now are you telling me that getting semen on or in your partners body is the root cause of pride and therefore the core of what makes a person angry? Is this the point your attempting to communicate here?

Your post is surprising after all your other post that seemed to be as if you understood.

All the talk of input in me and such.

I guess you are just naturally wired for such.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm just going to put this one here...because Cyndi Lauper's "She Bop" would be immature of me.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I jut wanted to make sure. I wholeheartedly disagree with you.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I jut wanted to make sure. I wholeheartedly disagree with you.

I thought you were paying attention.

Your disagreement is beside the point.

This is a testable observation.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Seems like you’re lover didn’t love you back. All my tests have opposite conclusions.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Emotions basically result from two things; the fear of future suffering or the expectation of future pleasure. Anger is a violent sort of response to being afraid of suffering. Sadness is another kind of response to it, anxiety another, etc.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Wait wait wait I’ve been trying to figure how your rhetoric and bs for a week now are you telling me that getting semen on or in your partners body is the root cause of pride and therefore the core of what makes a person angry?

You got it; that's why I asked if he has a shower before wading in public water

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I find your constant reference to " testable " ...

quite detestable. You may have failed the test and be found to be unstable. That is unless you have a collection of horses kept in a stable. Can you make this info available ?

😘

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Good for you.

Perhaps you have not grasped the meaning. If so just reread till you get it or just let it go.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Wait wait wait I’ve been trying to figure how your rhetoric and bs for a week now are you telling me that getting semen on or in your partners body is the root cause of pride and therefore the core of what makes a person angry?

You got it; that's why I asked if he has a shower before wading in public water

Two wrongs do not make right.

The truth is in here and deflection is actually the key to the thread but not gonna win any battles by making fun. At this point you are making yourself look silly.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I think anger comes from many places, in my opinion, the first and foremost is taking all incoming interactions from people as a personal attack/insult, with a knee-jerk reaction to go on the defensive; protection. Sure, pride may play a part depending on the nature of the perceived personal attack/insult and who is doing the insulting. But some people are going through life simply reacting and not much of anything else to self-govern themselves. Online interactions are, for the most part, with people who know nothing about you, so why take it personal?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

i agree

now the last part of your statement why take it personal is the basis for the thread. Aside from all those things you mention i believe the reason we often take it personal is a sexual reason in how we deal with messes.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

We are sexual beings, but are you saying your sexuality trumps your intellect and controlling your emotions?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join