It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason For the Anger Mature Content

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: howtonhawky

And now we have arrived at the heart of entire issue. How do you know when you have built your foundation upon the true path and not lies? Wouldn't that be the biggest hurtle to jump of them all? Maybe when a person builds their reality on lies, it doesn't mesh with what they are experiencing day in and day out. Due to that misalignment, they become very unhappy and frustrated. They could be the most accepting and non judgemental person out there, but if they base their meekness on lies, it will cause nothing but suffering.

How do people recognize the true path? Would you perhaps have a way to identify the truth? The answer would also need to be free of any type of religious indoctrination and association or else you will only be helping a select few out there and chasing away a lot of people that will affect your reality.

Your post again is very intriguing but the thread is not metaphysical.

We are talking about the male seed being pride and how it causes anger issues.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Holy #*(*#@*. I didn't see that in the OP or at least I didn't want to see what this was based on.

From that new understanding, please disregard everything I have just commented on. I was approaching this from the completely wrong angle. I should have just continued along my peaceful and happy path without detouring here.

Good luck with those ideals. I have a feeling they will not bring you any understanding or contentment. You choose an interesting path and must love exploring suffering and despair. Please, continue on. Maybe you will actually learn from your decisions. Or will you just get angry as you beat your head against that brick wall?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: DeadElf

We are talking bout the male seed.

Save me and everyone else from dancing round in circles. Tell me exactly what the male seed is in English. Don't try and muddy the waters further by calling whatever you're trying to describe a rock or a seed. In plain English what exactly is it you think you're describing? It looks to me like you haven't formulated your ideas properly and are going off half cocked.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Holy #*(*#@*. I didn't see that in the OP or at least I didn't want to see what this was based on.

From that new understanding, please disregard everything I have just commented on. I was approaching this from the completely wrong angle. I should have just continued along my peaceful and happy path without detouring here.

Good luck with those ideals. I have a feeling they will not bring you any understanding or contentment. You choose an interesting path and must love exploring suffering and despair. Please, continue on. Maybe you will actually learn from your decisions. Or will you just get angry as you beat your head against that brick wall?

do tell how being clean and not having sperm all over the place could lead to suffering or despair???

I made the thread in case anyone out there is having anger issues or marital issues.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadElf

Save me and everyone else from dancing round in circles. Tell me exactly what the male seed is in English. Don't try and muddy the waters further by calling whatever you're trying to describe a rock or a seed. In plain English what exactly is it you think you're describing? It looks to me like you haven't formulated your ideas properly and are going off half cocked.

the male seed is sperm and if you get it on the ones you love then soon you all will argue even if it is just indirectly come into contact with.

in a marriage if used incorrectly it can ruin your life

it is the physical pride which is the source of anger.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Beautiful ideals.

Maybe someday the pride taken will shift from the material to qualities of the soul. People taking pride in positive karmatic actions. People taking pride in their adherence to always respecting other people's free will. People taking pride in full accountability and responsibility especially when it means that being honest will lessen their material rewards in a particular situation. People taking pride in not speaking falsely.

There is so much potential and beauty out there that I will need millions of lifetimes on this rock just to experience a fraction of them.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

the male seed is sperm and if you get it on the ones you love then soon you all will argue even if it is just indirectly come into contact with.

Oh wow, good luck with the path you're heading down. You have many, many years of suffering followed by resentment and anger ahead of you.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's an interesting notion to kick about and there are some interesting responses here, and very insightful. (cough- Boadicea and intrptr-cough)

People have different motivations for doing things. It's not something we can pinpoint with a "this is the reason".

Think about this. A man finds his wife with another man, and thinks "NO WOMAN cheats on me and lives to tell about it".
Is this not pride?

Another man finds his wife with another man, and is thrown into such a state of grief and sorrow, that he feels he can't live without her, and becomes suicidal, but he can't find is way to leave her either, so he kills her to 'take her with him". Is this not fear?

Another man, same scenario, goes into a blind rage upon finding them, losing control, and in a blinding anger, kills them both. Obviously anger.

Human being's are more complicated, and don't always fit in the same box. Different factors and emotions drive us.
edit on 3/22/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It is the source for the womans intuition when it comes to cheating. at least one of the sources.

The spirit can follow the seed.

When two people are sharing such closeness they are in tune with eachother via seed and that is often what leads ones spirit to tell the person to look here or there for cheaters to be caught.

Yes the pride is the source.

The seed is super powerful and interacts with those who come into contact with it.

Enter in through the gate and the sheep will hear my voice.
Enter in not through the gate and the same is as a thief.

thats what jesus said bout it.

Unless pride is swallowed it will either cause birth or birth anger. thats what i say

if input backwards it will drive them apart far distances

by the time we are older we usually developed ways to deal with such without realizing but when younger it can be a burden.

that is why i say use a sock as in stuff a sock in it aka shut up....it works

again this is all testable

then there is also the dom sub aspects for another thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Oh wow, good luck with the path you're heading down. You have many, many years of suffering followed by resentment and anger ahead of you.

you are wrong

why do you think such?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I take great pride in my humility.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Some people use mobile phones with limted data.

I don't wish to waste it on your playlist, which were written by people other than yourself that you agree with.

Please just share your original ideas with us, so we are discussing your thoughts and ideas, using our own words.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

I don't wish to waste it on your playlist, which were written by people other than yourself that you agree with.

Please just share your original ideas with us, so we are discussing your thoughts and ideas, using our own words.

not my playlist

part of the operating procedure for myself srry

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

what you said does not add up.
it is not as if i am making you listen to the music.
you actually have the choice to play the video or not.
it does not take away from your data if you do not play it.
i know you are not bitchin for no reason so what are you talking about exactly?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

pay attention.

Again your opinions and debate are meaningless because this is testable.

And so you are consumed by pride - that didn't take long

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Are you a misandrist?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

pay attention.

Again your opinions and debate are meaningless because this is testable.

And so you are consumed by pride - that didn't take long

what a joke post

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Are you a misandrist?

no i am a truther

dig in

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

In plain English what exactly is it you think you're describing? It looks to me like you haven't formulated your ideas properly and are going off half cocked.

They are being developed on the fly - look how many posts the poster creates in a day

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
mommies are commies and daddies are capitalist

it is a give and take relationship

that was the basis for the formation of the girl scouts and boy scouts

all that teenage anger spurred by the overflowing rock is what gave us cereal today. Thank John Kellog.

you all may think i am guessing at this but i am not

it is all facts of life

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join