It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason For the Anger Mature Content

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: Woodcarver

so be it

if the spirit moves one then one is moved

knowledge requires thought

The song you point to ties in with

the parable of the sower
Who cares about parables? Spirit isn’t a real thing. Knowledge and thought are not the same thing and not reliant upon each other. Songs are subjective, they mean different things to different people. When you start understanding that the world is not here for you, and that there are tons of people who are not you living around you, who don’t care about what you think about the Bible, or Jesus, or what you post on ATS, the better The world will be. Let’s make the world a better place, and start talking about things that makes sense.

There are forums on the site for creative writing, feel welcome to use them. All other areas are open for skeptical debate. But if you make claims, and people want you to prove those claims or want you to back them up with sources and evidence, then you should just bring what you have and we’ll take a look at it. When everybody posting in your thread disagrees with you, you have two choices. you can cry about it and get mad and make a different thread saying the exact same thing, or you can look at the evidence that those people are showing to prove that you were wrong, accept that new evidence into your worldview, and learn to live your life with this new information. It is also wise to throw out the old information That this new information replaces.
edit on 22-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Again your opinions and debate are meaningless because this is testable.

Then don't post this onto a forum that is meant for opinions and debates...unless you did it for the sake of pride.

Did you? Are you angry?

Know that a great force has hidden this knowledge from you all your life.

Okay then...and where did you find it?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I strongly disagree with most of your premise.

Anger is an appropriate response to wrong doing. In and of itself, it is neutral. It is how we choose to channel that anger that matters. Channeling that anger into violence and revenge is negative. Channeling that anger into proactive reforms is positive. Even if that anger only serves to make us determined to not be that person and to be a better person. One's anger can motivate one to do better... or worse. That's up to us.

And I would also posit that you mistake pride -- a positive sense of accomplishment for one's achievements -- for ego -- the sense that one's accomplishments and achievements make one superior to another. Giving credit where credit is due is a good thing... taking credit where it's not due is a bad thing.

And as for your test... well... let's just say I think you're a little too big for your britches. Playing these mind games with your fellow ATSers is disrespectful, insulting and only serves your own ego.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Well thought out response.

It is not hard at all to trace anger and behaviors and such.

That is not at all what i have done.

The source or the seed flows from the rock where it lands determines it's presence in this world and the energy from such has negative effects if not bonded with an equal source of energy that allows for PROcreation. Otherwise the seed turns to the negative side if not dealt with.

If you are put off by the truth perhaps examine your dealings with the seed or lack there of.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

no not angry

but i sense some defensiveness overriding your understanding.

the point of the line you pasted was that if one wants to prove me wrong they can do by testing such in their own lives.

you can claim my ignorance all day but does not change the fact of the matter

it is like me claiming the sky is blue and then saying that there is no need to argue bout it cause it can be proven of disproved by the reader by testing in their own lives.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There is the possibility that the hour is late and we have all been turned over to our collective masters.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The source or the seed flows from the rock...

Everything flows from "thee" source... both the seed and the rock... everything.

... where it lands determines it's presence in this world...

But nothing is constant. All is subject to change. Including the the seed and rock. The same source... the same energy which determined its presence also allows for transformation.

... and the energy from such has negative effects if not bonded with an equal source of energy that allows for PROcreation.

Not negative, but neutral... A seed only has potential until it is planted. We can plant it in a spot where it will thrive and produce fruit... or we can plant it where it will struggle (if it germinates at all) and ultimately die without bearing any fruit -- sweet or bitter. It all comes back to what we do with it...

If you are put off by the truth...

Those are some mighty big words there. Excuse me for not believing that you are thee omnipotent and omniscient one we've all been waiting for.

...perhaps examine your dealings with the seed or lack there of.

Perhaps you should examine your own presumptions.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

i disagree

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thats old testament. Jesus said, forgive them for they know not what they do, right? He wasn't angry or vengeful, he didn't hate them for killing him. He understood raw emotions like hate and anger are 'mindless' , like a rabid animal.
no ,that is NT . Jesus was pretty angry when He drove the money changers out of the Temple .

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is not a metaphysical topic

It is the conspiracy that effects the world the greatest above all else.
edit on 22-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

but i sense some defensiveness overriding your understanding.

I'm sure that you do.

the point of the line you pasted was that if one wants to prove me wrong they can do by testing such in their own lives.

Or, as the way it should happen goes, you make a claim and back it up with proof when asked. I see that you are reluctant to do so.

I sense some defensiveness overriding your willingness.

you can claim my ignorance all day but does not change the fact of the matter

What fact? You have not proposed a fact, yet, just your opinion or hypothesis.

it is like me claiming the sky is blue and then saying that there is no need to argue bout it cause it can be proven of disproved by the reader by testing in their own lives.

No, it is nothing like that.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: intrptr

Thats old testament. Jesus said, forgive them for they know not what they do, right? He wasn't angry or vengeful, he didn't hate them for killing him. He understood raw emotions like hate and anger are 'mindless' , like a rabid animal.
no ,that is NT . Jesus was pretty angry when He drove the money changers out of the Temple .

He was Righteously Indignant at mixing church and state. So am I.
edit on 22-3-2018 by intrptr because: change

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The fruit of the Spirit is not anger, angry Christians are not showing the Spirits fruit Anger is judgement, judgement condemns That verse is out of context If you cared to read further on, it states anger is opportunity for the devil. Anger is a sin
Well then Jesus making the cords to whip the money changers in the Temple causes a problem don't you think ? Its ok to be angry but just don't sin .

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Ah, yes...the "temple tantrum."

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

i disagree

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The fruit of the Spirit is not anger, angry Christians are not showing the Spirits fruit Anger is judgement, judgement condemns That verse is out of context If you cared to read further on, it states anger is opportunity for the devil. Anger is a sin
Well then Jesus making the cords to whip the money changers in the Temple causes a problem don't you think ? Its ok to be angry but just don't sin .

where does it say he was angry

cords? like blockchains?
edit on 22-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I know

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Ah, yes...the "temple tantrum."

i see no tantrum spoke of

tan·trum
ˈtantrəm/Submit
noun
an uncontrolled outburst of anger and frustration, typically in a young child.

it reads to me to be very a controlled outburst

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Yes, Jesus ( He was God) did that, judged the priests
Jesus didn't tell His followers to copy His actions in this display.
Irrespective, Christians are known for their fruit, show me anger in the fruit of the Spirit

Anger is not a Christian virtue, it's a base human response
We are in a spiritual war

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
-“Do as I say not as I do” -Jesus Christ....probably..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join