It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida men, one dressed in bull onesie, attempt to burn down house with Ragu sauce, police say

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
FOX< br />

Two Florida men were caught with their hands in the pasta jar after they used Ragu sauce to try and burn down a home they robbed last week, police said.

Is there something wrong in Florida?

"He was trying to make it look like I left the stove on but who gets up at 2 a.m. and fixes sketti?" the victim told the WKMC-TV.

Yes there is something wrong in Florida!

edit on 22-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Always has been something wrong, I was born and raised in Florida... thankfully in a hard working ranch town.

Especially now a days, lot of people turn to drugs and then crime because they have no real education, no job skills that can allow them to afford to live here so its eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we may die syndrome.

Least that's my opinion.

ETA: to give an example of expense... my dad paid about 60k for 5 acres and a 2200 sq foot house, he recently appraised it cause he is trying to figure out how he is going to divide everything up between me and my sister (yes I hate these conversations), it was appraised at over 400k and the house was built in 1975.
The average joe has little shot of a good life in florida.

edit on 22-3-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Those are the guys you follow to the next party.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I mean...the thread title man. LMAO

You got truthful elements arranged in such a way as to be clickbait for even the most hardened mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Her favorite food is sketti and butter.

link   
Florida is the turd of America.
Naked people eating peoples faces, hurricanes, swamps filled with giant snakes and gators, Jimmy Buffet, retirees...
Now Ragu bandits.

link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Master Chef MAFIA strikes again !!

Silly crooks, its Progresso sauce that is flammable..

SMH

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Woah. I know those Spaghetti sauces are bad news, this guy took it to an extreme. You would think he would put a frying pan full of cooking oil filled to the brim on the stove. Oh,oh. maybe I shouldn't teach crazy people how to do things correctly.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

OI I love Jimmy Buffett, dont hate on the man just because he took marginal talent and wrote songs that tapped into a dream for a lot of people and has never had to work hard in his adult life making a lot of money.

I remember an interview with Warren Buffett and he got asked about if he ever helped his nephew out and the old guy replied no, but looking back maybe I should have taken some advice from him.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
window unit ac

but has motion sensors

?????

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Florida Man is the craziest dude ever. Seriously, do an internet search for florida man. I would say it is all the drugs that come through those parts but florida has an astonishing amount of CRAZY. Must be something in the air or water.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

In all seriousness, a couple of years ago, I was at a music festival in North Central Florida at Suwannee Music Park (HULAWEEN!!!), and my girlfriend and I were almost trampled to death in front of the stage at a Primus show by a rather large, highly intoxicated, raging man in a bull onesie. This could be the same dude!

Long story short, we lived.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodStainedGlass
Florida Man is the craziest dude ever. Seriously, do an internet search for florida man. I would say it is all the drugs that come through those parts but florida has an astonishing amount of CRAZY. Must be something in the air or water.

As a 30+ year resident of Florida, I can assure you with certainty that your statement above is entirely understated.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Florida is the turd of America.
Naked people eating peoples faces, hurricanes, swamps filled with giant snakes and gators, Jimmy Buffet, retirees...
Now Ragu bandits.

Yet somehow people all over the rest of the country save their money all year long just to come down here for a week or two.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I would of cracked if they tried to light the sauce on fire..with a match.
Duh why doesnt it burn? Duh.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If the story starts with "a Florida man" you can guarantee what follows is going to be weird or just outright nuts.

I've yet to see this hypothesis fail experimentation. It is firmly in the theory category now.

The "A Florida Man" theory of strange behavior.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

*stares at the whole thing*
They*what*???? This is one of those things that makes my head (yes) actually ache trying to process it.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

swamps filled with giant snakes and gators

Hey! Those are the good things here.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Seems to me that the perps were trying to burn down the house, and spread Ragu around to make their attempt look like an accidental ignition, a culinary misstep, a gastronomically induced balls up. They may have changed the recipe for Ragu lately, its been a while since I had it, but I certainly cannot recall a time when any accelerant chemicals were a part of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

Love hulaween!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join