It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious: Hypocrite Hillary Scolds Trump For Enriching Himself While In White House

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Painterz

Please list all of Trump's actual crimes. Thanks.

If you are so worried about crimes committed with Trump, why do you not have that same level of care with calling Clinton a criminal?

Also I am not sure what a charity has to do with Clinton's making money in office. If we compare that apple to Trump's orange of the government paying him every-time they use his "properties" or how he didnt de-invest from his businesses that are now profiting off his power...

Just keep focusing on debatable stuff like the MSM tells you to,and never mind shes a terrorist, a war criminal, and a international drug cartel critter, of a career criminal.
edit on 22-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

a reply to: Painterz

Please list all of Trump's actual crimes. Thanks.

If you are so worried about crimes committed with Trump, why do you not have that same level of care with calling Clinton a criminal?

Also I am not sure what a charity has to do with Clinton's making money in office. If we compare that apple to Trump's orange of the government paying him every-time they use his "properties" or how he didnt de-invest from his businesses that are now profiting off his power...

Just keep focusing on debatable stuff like the MSM tells you to,and never mind shes a terrorist, a war criminal, and a international drug cartel critter, of a career criminal.

As long as you stop regurgitating right-wing talking points word for word while pretending to non-partisan.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Last I heard, Trump has lost $400 million since becoming prez. I'd hardly call that enriching himself...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yea I skimmed through the last part to find all the Clinton mentions. I couldn't find the indictments, however. Did I miss something? Or are we using different definition for crime depending on who's involved?

As long as nobody is ever indicted for being a war criminal, then that "PROVES" none are one!!!!

I like how that works out like that!

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Name and number please of charitable institutions Trump donated his Presidential salary to. He said he would.

Please, name of charitable institutions the Trump campaign donated its leftover mony from the inauguration fund. Can anyone tell me what happened to this money.

No Fox News jabber please , facts, names and numbers.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Why do you think Trump had control over his anauguration funds? He didn't those funds are controlled by A Joint Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies. Future president doesn't have the power to do anything g until he is sworn in. To get around this detail members of Congress are chosen to oversee the inauguration.

For Trump that was Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO), Chairman
Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)
Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA)
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)

The problem seems to be Sen Blunt isn't very good at accounting because people claim there is missing funds. He has given out about 8 million in charity and supposedly there is still about 2 and a half million to go. But the way Trump had no control over this so makes you look like a fool. However his wife did have input per tradition she becomes the host.

As for his salary he's wrighting checks giving away his salary

mobile.nytimes.com...://www.google.com/

www.businessinsider.com...

www.politico.com...

www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-politics/wp/2018/02/13/trump-donates-100000-of-his-salary-to-a-new-federal-grant-program-for-infrastructure-p rojects/
edit on 3/23/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
That is the absolute height of the pot calling the kettle black

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Look at all the 'public servants' who never did an honest days work in their lives yet got to be millionaires. Hillary may be the worst of the bunch, but let's not forget Obama, Pelosi, Sanders, Schumer... they are all the same. Somehow millionaires on a public servants salary.
that's because they can use the information gained and their various committees to buy and sell stocks AKA insider-trading but Congress is immune from those laws hence their Millions

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Too lazy to do it yourself? Here's a few and they're NOT Fox news:

Trump donates part of his salary to federal opioid awareness campaign

www.usatoday.com...

Trump donates salary for second consecutive quarter

www.politifact.com...

He has made good on a vow to donate the entirety of his his presidential salary since taking office.

www.cnn.com...

Trump donates third-quarter salary to HHS to combat opioid epidemic

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: hoss53

Too lazy to do it yourself? Here's a few and they're NOT Fox news:

Trump donates part of his salary to federal opioid awareness campaign

www.usatoday.com...

Trump donates salary for second consecutive quarter

www.politifact.com...

He has made good on a vow to donate the entirety of his his presidential salary since taking office.

www.cnn.com...

Trump donates third-quarter salary to HHS to combat opioid epidemic

www.cnbc.com...
:
Fake Fox news. He donates nothing, never has never will. The people you spoke of have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

She suggested President Donald Trump’s appeal was mostly to white men who “didn’t like black people getting rights,” who disapproved of “women getting jobs,” and who begrudged Indian-Americans for their success.

Well, for me personally...I voted for Trump because the idea of voting for a person who got CAUGHT rigging their party's primary, got CAUGHT taking money from foreign powers unfriendly to the US for political favors, who ADMITTED to supporting the removal of one of our Bill of Rights most important rights, and who couldn't even attend a public function without collapsing like a sack of potatoes....made me a bit ill. In addition, it was very clear who she was getting her marching orders from. She didn't represent us, she represented corporate interests. She was bought and paid for.

Enter a guy who doesn't NEED the job, and has actually eschewed it in the past, but even in interviews decades ago, you can tell he cares about this country. A guy who wasn't bought and paid for, but instead, paid for some of his own campaign. The DNC believes folks voting for Trump are ignorant hillbillies. Trump voters I know have college degrees. Incidentally, my wife did NOT vote for Trump, but also couldn't stomach Hillary. She left it blank. So this belief of Hillary that women aren't strong enough to vote their own mind, is frankly, an insult to all women.

This failure of the DNC to understand why they lost, is exactly why they will continue to lose, even to folks as distasteful as Trump. It's frankly amazing to me, to be honest...that they can have their heads so far up their own butts, that they can't see this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join