It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious: Hypocrite Hillary Scolds Trump For Enriching Himself While In White House

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Look at all the 'public servants' who never did an honest days work in their lives yet got to be millionaires. Hillary may be the worst of the bunch, but let's not forget Obama, Pelosi, Sanders, Schumer... they are all the same. Somehow millionaires on a public servants salary.

Some of those were millionaires before they join congress. Others like Obama got a HUGE book deal after he left office. As for Sanders he doesnt seem to be so well off as you make him out to be. Isnt he the lowest Net worth in congress?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
She's just a textbook psychopath who blatantly lies without shame.

Pathological lying, refusal to accept responsibility and extremely inflated ego are 3 of the main traits. She also meets many of the others.

Gee. This definition sounds extremely familiar and oh, so current.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I've changed my mind - I no longer wish for Hillary to be cannonballed into a prison cell at 600 knots. No, I've decided that I would love for her to continue her public speaking. Pelosi and Waters too.

This will guarantee Ivanka for 2024.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I've changed my mind - I no longer wish for Hillary to be cannonballed into a prison cell at 600 knots. No, I've decided that I would love for her to continue her public speaking. Pelosi and Waters too.

Lol, if Ivanka became the first woman President... Hillary, if she was still around in 2024 would spontaneously combust.

edit on 22/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yay political dynasties!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yea I skimmed through the last part to find all the Clinton mentions. I couldn't find the indictments, however. Did I miss something? Or are we using different definition for crime depending on who's involved?

As long as nobody is ever indicted for being a war criminal, then that "PROVES" none are one!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yay political dynasties!

yay, who gives a #, it's not like YOU have a choice. I do because I didn't put the US into this mess - you, your family and your countrymen and women did when they decided to sh!t on each other because 'opinions + feelings = full retard".

LOL - thems the facts brah.

Now - go Ivanka, I hope she gets a top spot on FOX for a few years before she becomes POTUS - because she's also a smoking hot blonde and super smart.

Woooooooo Hooooooooooo

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You don't live in the U.S. so I'm not sure why you care at all who's POTUS honestly.

"Brah."

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Painterz

Please list all of Trump's actual crimes. Thanks.

Like all of Hillary's actual crimes that you guys are circle-jerking all over? Haven't seen her charged with crap yet. Have you? So everyone will just need to wait and see. When people start getting indicted then you can get all up on your spunk-covered high-horse with your circle friends. Till then, best to just sit down.

Dick Cheney was the greatest VP ever. He was scandal free and a super human. he was never indicted for any crimes, so he sure as hell is innocent of any crimes. Hillary on the other hand, did in fact break laws. Comey even listed them, but since she didn't have "intent" she got a pass. The fact that she owned everyone who could prosecute her may have a bit to do with why Comey was a giant douche when it came time to recommend punishment. But I will really, really enjoy things if she and her accomplices do get indicted, and I'll be really, really sure I let you know just how happy at every opportunity that arises.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You don't live in the U.S. so I'm not sure why you care at all who's POTUS honestly.

Don't bother trying to analyse me and what I think, its irrelevant to the game being played. Just pretend I'm a yank and run with it.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ok, well in that case don't look at me as an American but a foreigner, that means me and my family/countrymen and women didn't cause anything. Just pretend I'm an Aussie and run with it.

Since that's the game we're playing here.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Just pretend I'm an Aussie and run with it.

I pretend that everyone on ATS is an Aussie, or at least wants to be one - we're the bomb bro, especially when it comes to winning stuff, attracting all the women, being the life of the party and smashing it on the battlefield.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Australia is pretty awesome actually, I imagine you guys wear khaki shirts and shorts and say "crikey" while wrestling alligators a good portion of your lives. I'd love to visit one day, seems like a great place to live, so I guess I am a little jealous of you in that regard.

edit on 3/22/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yay political dynasties!

Hey, we all grew up listening to stories about kings and princesses and knights and all that other stuff. Nobody is reading bedtime stories to kids about the thrilling adventures of Jimmy Carter.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Don't forget about the newly-formed hate team of Maxine Waters and Louis Farrakhan. They're working hard to help the Democrats too, lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am so tired of this crazy old bitch.
Bolstering her merits?....WTF has she ever done?
As Secretary of State?....nothing.
As a Senator?....nothing.
The only thing has ever done is being part of the Clinton criminal empire.
She hasn’t done one damn thing to help this country and she isn’t qualified to be a #ing dog catcher in any hick town across the USA.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I wish the woman would just die already.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Painterz

Please list all of Trump's actual crimes. Thanks.

1. Exposed Hillary's unattendded rallies- made Liberals look BAD
2. Exposed Hillary's fake Twitter followers - made Liberals look GULLIBLE
3. Exposed Hillary's inability to debate (questions had to be stolen for her ahead of time) -made Liberals look STUPID
4. Exposed Hillary's corruption -made Liberals look CORRUPT
5. Exposed Hillary's incompetence - made Liberals look INCOMPETENT

See, all the terrible, terrible "crimes" Trump did to poor, mindless, Liberals- they had to go cry to their mommies too....

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
BREAKING!

Bill and Hillary had (have?) a "One Way Open Marriage".

Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING!

Bill and Hillary had (have?) a "One Way Open Marriage".

Story: www.foxnews.com...

Haven opened the link yet but does it say they both share the same female lovers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join