It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious: Hypocrite Hillary Scolds Trump For Enriching Himself While In White House

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

She played a high stakes game and until she is punished for what she did, we need to keep her in the negative spotlight.

If she goes to jail we can stop. NOW she still has too much power. If nothing else she will be ridiculed so as to make her less powerful.

She and her party wear that as a badge of honor.

Just as Trump and his followers do.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Look at all the 'public servants' who never did an honest days work in their lives yet got to be millionaires. Hillary may be the worst of the bunch, but let's not forget Obama, Pelosi, Sanders, Schumer... they are all the same. Somehow millionaires on a public servants salary.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Never saw that last clip before. LOL

She just needs to shut up. Every time she speaks she does the Democratic Party a disservice. So by all means, keep talking Hillary.

link   

She just needs to shut up. Every time she speaks she does the Democratic Party a disservice. So by all means, keep talking Hillary.

link   

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Those quote boxes, that's some diplomacy tour shes on. Out disgracing US. To be here and trash our people / system / president(s) / etc to our own people is one thing, but to go on an international tour with that as the focus WTF.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well let's see.....she slipped on the steps leaving a building which will provide a whole lot of funny memes and she also slipped in her bathtub and screwed up her wrist at the hotel.

Right now I am thinking, "GOD IS GOOD!".

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The wicked can't fall from grace, so you shouldn't expect them to fall gracefully.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The Democrats sure weren't very smart for allowing her to be their presidential candidate....Oh yeah, that's right, she sabotaged Bernie. Democrats had no other choice. I know lots of women who normally voted Democrat that voted for Trump because they felt Hillary was not a good choice for our first woman president. They want a decent person who is not an egotistical deceiver in office. They want to have more women in that spot in the future and if she got in it would ruin it for anyone trying in the future. We already know what putting a Big businessman in the White house will do in the future, they will probably pass a law that no big businessmen can ever qualify in the future.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
But Hillary isn't an excuse for Trump's crimes.

But Obama isn't an excuse for Trump's crimes.

All three of them have done and are doing terrible awful things.

ATS needs to stop giving Trump a free pass because 'BUT HILLARY!' and 'BUT OBAMA!'

Whataboutism is an intellectually bankrupt position.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Agreed. We should be equally outraged about all their misdeeds.

Anyone ever see outcry for Bush and Cheney wiping their emails?

I don't need an answer to that, we all know.

Point being, they're all crooked. Let's stop using some as justification or excuses.
edit on 22-3-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Please list all of Trump's actual crimes. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

he does work in mysterious ways

(post by jtma508 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Read the second half of this to see Hillary's crimes in full blossom:
The Wars of Drugs Report

I double dog dare you.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yea I skimmed through the last part to find all the Clinton mentions. I couldn't find the indictments, however. Did I miss something? Or are we using different definition for crime depending on who's involved?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
She's just a textbook psychopath who blatantly lies without shame.

Pathological lying, refusal to accept responsibility and extremely inflated ego are 3 of the main traits. She also meets many of the others.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
ok so i watched the video and waiting for the time mark the op specified and i wasn't surprised by her comments but alas... my favorite line was her describing Donald Trump as " a train wreck that just won't go away".

sheeeesh. hehe.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Please list all of Trump's actual crimes. Thanks.

If you are so worried about crimes committed with Trump, why do you not have that same level of care with calling Clinton a criminal?

Also I am not sure what a charity has to do with Clinton's making money in office. If we compare that apple to Trump's orange of the government paying him every-time they use his "properties" or how he didnt de-invest from his businesses that are now profiting off his power...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join