It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAT section

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
i searched and saw its a pay section? where can i pay? dont see it in the account section.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: detachment3

No, you don't have to pay. You just need to contribute a certain amount of content to the site before it is unlocked.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

It is not a pay section.

ATS does not have a paid vs. Freeversion.

You are now inside and interacting with the rest of us.

RATS forum is only accessible to members with a certain number of stats. ( sorry can't recall those figures for you )

Enjoy all the rest in the interim ! 😎

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

where is the rat section?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
the first rule of RAT section - is NEVER talk about RAT section

the second rule of RAT SECTION = NEVER eat RAT section

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Ummm.

The Rat icon and the name of the sub forum is there when you browse ATS.
edit on 22-3-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Ummm.

BTW it is the RATS forum. It stands for Really Above Top secret.

😎

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Ummm.

BTW it is the RATS forum. It stands for Really Above Top secret.

😎

Well... you buggered that one up didn’t you mate!

Hugs

Lags

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Here is SimonGrey's lowdown on RATS -

After discussion amongst moderators, senior moderators and the board administration, this thread is an official announcement pertaining to the purpose of the Really Above Top Secret forum.

Recent discussion amongst RATS members and the ATS staff has lead to the need for the purpose of this forum to be outlined.The original intention of RATS was a forum in which users could feel safe to post their theories, observations, stories, etc. of a conspiratorial nature or subject genre related to the AboveTopSecret.com 'Deny Ignorance' motto. Safe from web search bots and prying eyes, general chit chat should take place on BTS or even individual ATS forums.

From this point forward, the existence of RATS will be open for it's original existential purpose. Quoting the ATS Director's previous comments, here are the four key comments about Really Above Top Secret as stated by SkepticOverlord:

1. This is not chit-chat.
2. This is not a topical forum.
3. This is for sensitive topics focused on the mission of ATS.
4. General discussion and chit-chat threads will be removed from RATS from this point forward.

I hope that everyone will please try to remember this in future and be courteous and sensible as to making new posts. Specifically, where they are placed.

edit - bold and color added for emphasis.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Rats !

Smart arse ... 😅

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Lagomorphe

Rats !

Smart arse ... 😅

Me love you long time...

Warmest

Lags
edit on 22-3-2018 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

According to this, the magic number of posts to access RATS (R)eally (A)bove (T)op (S)ecret Forum is 200...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

it's like the staircases at Hogwarts. When you're eligible it will just appear.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Once upon a time, RATS was a "pay" section using points. You "paid" a certain number of points and got access. Now it's post count.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
A long, long, long time ago you did pay for access. In ATS points. There was an initial fee and a monthly renewal. You also paid for U2U message expansion, backgrounds to your avatar, pic storage, username colors...all kinds of bling really. All in ATS points.

How did you earn points? Starting threads, posting to threads, receiving Applause, monthly WATS contests, other contests and games. Sometimes a moderator would drop you some “vanity points” to balance out your stats between postings on ATS, PTS and BTS. You could also lose ATS points as well for having a post removed, excessive quoting of other posts, etc.

The point system was to encourage quality posting, thread starting and civility by positive reenforcement. Points were eventually replaced by stars and the coveted Star Average. Which was replaced by just a Star per member per post. Stars and Flags figure into your WATS score and your Karma score symbolized with the Trophy and Lightning Bolt.

You can calculate these things yourself Here more or less.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Once upon a time, RATS was a "pay" section using points. You "paid" a certain number of points and got access. Now it's post count.

That's where I got the assumption. If you Google it a post comes up saying it is a pay section.

I fully understand what it is. I will slowly but surely get there. This is the first forum in a long while I actually like reading haha. Everything has turned into Facebook groups.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Can I like request to the ATS powers that be, to be let in?

I've been here for like two years. But really, I'm a lurker. I read and absorb everything I can, but I rarely like talking to anyone. So I don't.

If you calculated the amount of time spent reading, that totally covers the amount of posts I have to make, right?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: spartanwarrior
Can I like request to the ATS powers that be, to be let in?

I've been here for like two years. But really, I'm a lurker. I read and absorb everything I can, but I rarely like talking to anyone. So I don't.

If you calculated the amount of time spent reading, that totally covers the amount of posts I have to make, right?

im with you, it might take me a while lol

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
You could try asking a mod for access. But really, 200 posts is not that much.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

im only kidding, i understand why they do it, way back when i hosted a little car forum and had a similar section.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join