It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump fired McCabe for being biased because he snitched on Hillary?!?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He's the one pushing a false narrative, but wants to personally attack Trump voters. Typical of this poster and many other leftist apologists here.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: NightFlight

How??

It points out how stupid the people who believe trumps nonesense are???

I don’t think that breaks the Tn.C lol

Commence the triggering

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Who is "Uma Aberdene?"

If you meant to write "Huma Abedin," what gives with the major-misspell?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Why don't you have any sources?

I don't think it's possible to link to fevered imaginings.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

LOL, the stupid thing is when someone says Trump fired him. It was the FBI who did that, and Sessions just agreed with their findings. Trump may have wanted it, but ultimately, it was in other hands. This was all easily understandable in the initial news reports. It's a shame you either didn't read them or didn't understand them.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump just fired McMaster and replaced him with John Bolton. Ugh...I hope he told McMaster instead of firing him on twitter again like others.

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago More

I am pleased to announce that, effective 4/9/18, @AmbJohnBolton will be my new National Security Advisor. I am very thankful for the service of General H.R. McMaster who has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend. There will be an official contact handover on 4/9.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Dude. I pretty much NEVER agree with you on anything, but even I am starting to feel bad for you and Silly, and I don't take pleasure in watching people just keep "kicking a beat dog", as we call it in the South.

You lost the high ground a good ways back, fellas, and it's only getting farther away.

Please, PLEASE take a minute, and read back over the thread carefully, because you are NOT helping yourself here, friend!, and that's the truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Is that supposed to be a counterpoint?!?!

It’s funny y’all always say things like that, but never provide your own logic that counters my own..

Saying “nah uh.”

Then for some reason feeling superior is not a counterpoint.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Same difference...

That was zero percent of the point.,

The point was trumps allegations that McCabe is a DNC stooge..

If doesn’t matter who fired him.

If matters he hurt the dnc incredibly bad by leaking the HUMA emails and now trump is accusing him of being a dnc stooge

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Dude. I pretty much NEVER agree with you on anything, but even I am starting to feel bad for you and Silly, and I don't take pleasure in watching people just keep "kicking a beat dog", as we call it in the South.

You lost the high ground a good ways back, fellas, and it's only getting farther away.

Please, PLEASE take a minute, and read back over the thread carefully, because you are NOT helping yourself here, friend!, and that's the truth.

You can see from the reply above that logic and common sense is simply gibberish there. No amount of goodwill or special well meaning advice will even be considered when faced with that kind of mentality.

Even thinks McCabe is a Trump supporter for not covering up for Hillary good enough!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xtrozero

What makes you think they have nothing to show? Is the game over?

Games not over but I kind of hear the fat lady warming up. Especially with all the incorrect events that seem to blemish the whole investigation.

As example, I see Flynn's whole investigation and conviction get wiped clean in the near future.

(post by M5xaz removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Trump fired him? Source? Last I checked it was the OPR recommendation and wasn't Trump who fired him.

Oh you must watch CNN.

townhall.com... -generals-finding-n2462159
edit on 22-3-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Who name called?!?!

I also specifically remember every left wing person on this site applauding you for being logical when you started....

I don’t know how you managed to lose that in just a couple months on ATS.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Trump did Fire McCabe ..

Trump told Sessions to....

However, that isn’t part of my point AT ALL.
For my point it doesn’t matter who fired McCabe.

I said that trumps allegations that McCabe was a stooge are ridiculous. Since McCabe is who leaked the HUMA laptop emails to the press.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
...the HUMA emails...

I just want you to know that I realize you spend time reading *news* and not just hearing it on TV. That was the reason I was curious about your misspelling of Huma's name.

I didn't mean my comment to be insulting. I was genuinely curious about it given I figure you have read her name spelled correctly 100+ times, at least.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

A) trump told Sessions to fire him. So same difference..

B) that was 0% of the OP.

The point was that trump is attacking him as a pro-hillary stooge. When this is the guy who leaked the HUMA emails.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

A) trump told Sessions to fire him.

* - citation needed

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Saw that coming...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join